Fitz-Simmons: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Options
Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
This would be an R&G type combo, they go together.

shield-1-watermark-106437.jpg

blueflag.png Technological Improvisation 9ap. Using the tools at hand, the duo creates a device that protects them from harm.
places X # of trap.png tiles that while on the board reduces all damage done to them to 1, consumes 1 trap tile when hit. If a trap tile is matched by the enemy, stuns the enemy for 1 turn.
Scales with covers # of trap tiles and 5 covers adds a retaliatory 1 turn stun when a trap tile is consumed.

purpleflag.png D.W.A.R.F.s (Drones Wirelessly Automated to Retrieve Forensics) 14 AP. The drones are sent in to assist in uncovering the enemies weaknesses.
1 cover. 1 drone is sent in, steals 1 ap in each color.
2 covers 3 drones are sent, adds 2 charged tiles in your strongest color.
3 covers 4 drones are sent, adds bio attack created by Simmons and attached by Fitz. Places a attack.png
4 covers 5 drones are sent, adds a Nite-Nite shot to one of the drones, stunning a random enemy for 2 turns.
5 All 7 drones go in, adds 1 strike.png and 1 protect.png

yellowflag.png For the Love of Science! Using their combined intellect, Fitz and Simmons create an improvised explosive.
Deals X damage to target. If trap.png tiles are on the board, reveals their position and destroys the trap.png tiles dealing and additional X damage to the enemy team.
Damage scales with covers. AOE damage is ONLY from the destroyed trap.png tiles, initial damage is to main target only.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Options
    ok, other then fan art, i cannot find a cover to use.. have they never been on the cover of the new series?
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Here's your cover.

shield-1-watermark-106437.jpg

Packin' Heat
    137993-9049-8ab34.jpg

Or this cover
    http://i.imgur.com/bENtxU3.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    Here's your cover.

Or this cover
    http://i.imgur.com/bENtxU3.jpg

Thank you for the covers! The 2nd one is one i found while searching..pretty sure it is fan art, or i would love to have used it! Looks like it was made for Entertainment Weekly, not for a comic book sadly.