** Bullseye (Dark Avengers) **

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in Character Details
Bullseye (Dark Avengers) - 2* icon_bullseye.png
Damage, Health and Other Statistics

Adamantium Bones
Power Cost - 0 purpletile.png

Bullseye’s skeleton is infused with the strongest metal on earth.

Power Level 1 - Whenever anyone makes a purpletile.png match, a purpletile.png changes into a friendly purpletile.pngprotect.png (up to maximum of 3).
    Power Level 2 - 4 protect.png.
    Power Level 3 - 5 protect.png.
    Power Level 4 - 7 protect.png.
    Power Level 5 - Unlimited protect.png.

Murderous Aim
    Power Cost - 18 blacktile.png

Bullseye has really taken to this bow and arrow shtick.

Character Level 15:
      Power Level 1 - Turns 1 selected non - countdown.png into a whitecrit.png and deals 1000 damage if there are now 4 or more whitecrit.png.
      Power Level 2 - Costs 1 blacktile.png less.
      Power Level 3 - 1900 damage if 3 or more whitecrit.png.
      Power Level 4 - Costs 1 blacktile.png less.
      Power Level 5 - Creates 2 whitecrit.png. Damage if 4 or more whitecrit.png.

Character Level 94:
        Power Level 3 - Turns 1 selected non - countdown.png into a whitecrit.png and deals 9800 damage if there are now 3 or more whitecrit.png.
        Power Level 4 - Costs 1 blacktile.png less.
        Power Level 5 - Creates 2 whitecrit.png. Damage if 4 or more whitecrit.png.

Deadly Precision
        Power Cost - 11 greentile.png

Bullseye lets loose a torrent of projectiles, weakening his opponent for the final blow.

Character Level 15:
          Power Level 1 - Destroys 3 chosen basic tiles and deals 33 damage. Destroyed tiles don't deal damage or generate AP.
          Power Level 2 - 50 damage.
          Power Level 3 - 4 chosen tiles.
          Power Level 4 - 83 damage.
          Power Level 5 - 5 chosen tiles and 137 damage.

Character Level 94:
            Power Level 3 - Destroys 4 chosen basic tiles and deals 258 damage. Destroyed tiles don't deal damage or generate AP.
            Power Level 4 - 430 damage.
            Power Level 5 - 5 chosen tiles and 712 damage.

Last Major Update: 2015-05 / Earlier Discussion

Original post:
            Updated Bullseye's icon. The old icon can still be accessed using : bullseyeold : (without the spaces) icon_bullseye_old.png
            Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• CaptTrick
              CaptTrick Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
              New 3rd Power just added to game. greenflag.png Deadly Precision. Same as 3 star.pngicon_bullseye.png
            • Punisher5784
              Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
              His blacktile.png is also lowered to 16 AP
            • I was sorta hoping for Arrow Stab, because hes already similar to Classic Hawkeye with the Crit Tile creator, and Classic Hawkeye is my favorite.

Still, nice to see it rounded out with a third ability. icon_e_smile.gif
            • stochasticism
              stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
              edited May 2015
              Would be nice if someone added the third ability to the first page.

Best build is tough here. The protect tiles are weak, but they are basically free. Black is still outrageously expensive but does insane damage if it all goes right. Green does seem to get a lot more possibilities at 5 than the other 2 abilities.

355 seems like a good option because how often do you really get more than 5 protects out and it makes black get the most out of it.
            • Punisher5784
              Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
              His token pull % odds increased to a normal 2*. Guess they lowered the 3* or 4* pull to make up for it.
            • stochasticism
              stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
              His token pull % odds increased to a normal 2*. Guess they lowered the 3* or 4* pull to make up for it.

Or it just lowered the rest of the percentages of the 2*s. Bullseye was always 2/3 of the pull probability of the other 2*s which made me think the way this is coded is that each tier of characters has a certain overall percentage draw rate. Each cover available in that tier then has an equal chance of being given when you draw a pull a 2* or 3* or 4*. If this is the case then the new pull rate for each 2* cover is p/(n+1) instead of the old p/n. This would just be a small shift in the pull rates for other 2*s The data we just see for pull rates is aggregated by character because we like to think of things by character, not cover.
            • ugh...they should've got rid of his other abilities but oh well, I guess they want the 1*Hawkeye/2*Bullseye combo to continue
            • Carnage_78
              Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
              star.pngstar.pngicon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png Deadly Precision covers are now officially in the game (probably included in the recent in game update). An alliance mate of mine just got one out of a standard token. icon_cool.gif
            • jffdougan
              jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
              Carnage_78 wrote:
              :star:star.pngicon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png Deadly Precision covers are now officially in the game (probably included in the recent in game update). An alliance mate of mine just got one out of a standard token. icon_cool.gif

That much is good to know. I just got blindsided by it a couple times in his first Stage 2 Gauntlet appearance. I've posted about the new power being active in a couple other places.
            • 2-star Bullseye's new black takes 11 AP and has the same effect as 3- star Bullseye's green. I just had the AI use it against me as a team up. Not sure if it is a glitch or if it's coming in a future patch.

Edit: Oops, I guess it must have been his green. It was a team up so I just assumed it was a replacement black. Feel free to ignore my post icon_e_wink.gif
            • Moon Roach
              Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
              Carnage_78 wrote:
              :star:star.pngicon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png Deadly Precision covers are now officially in the game (probably included in the recent in game update). An alliance mate of mine just got one out of a standard token. icon_cool.gif

I got one too. But Bullseye is one of the 2* I don't bother with. Is he worth 800+HP for a roster slot now?

edit: poorly grammar
            • Moon Roach wrote:
              Carnage_78 wrote:

I got one too. But Bullseye is one of the 2* I don't bother with. Is he worth 800+HP for a roster slot now?

depends if you care about essentials or not. In the new format, everyone is "worth a roster slot". Even 1* since they'll be good for Ultron event
            • SnowcaTT
              SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
              nihilium wrote:
              Sorry for a really noob question, but if one does NOT have all the rare and hight lvl covery to combine with bullseye, is he of any use?

Im having a bit of a problem with getting enough HP to buy cover spaces and Im trying to figure out if letting him expire/sell him would be much of a loss o.o

Depends what you plan on doing. Apparently 2*'s are going to be essential for PVE's, so you'll need them all to have the best chance there.

I got rid of Bullseye as the 2nd 2* I dumped (after bagman), before they started making 2*'s essential. He was pretty worthless, but he'll likely be getting a 3rd ability and might be slightly better. Not Thor/Ares/OBW/Storm better though - and once you start getting rid of 2*'s (planning on simply running a loaner in PVE's maybe?) you may as well consider going all the way down to those four.
            • Pwuz_
              Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
              SnowcaTT wrote:
              He was pretty worthless, but he'll likely be getting a 3rd ability and might be slightly better. Not Thor/Ares/OBW/Storm better though

I'm not 100% behind that. Deadly Precision could be used do set up a lot of big combos that just were not possible with any other move to this point.

Combined with his protection factor feeding purple users & the potential this could offer, I'm considering pairing him with M.Hawkeye for a spell once I get a few Green covers for him. Too bad Bagman is the only 2* that gives those 2 full rainbow, but then again who needs the full rainbow when you can drop multiple Speed Shots in a single round?
            • Moon Roach
              Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
              raisinbman wrote:
              Moon Roach wrote:
              Carnage_78 wrote:

depends if you care about essentials or not. In the new format, everyone is "worth a roster slot". Even 1* since they'll be good for Ultron event

Yeah, good point. On the "everyone" anyway, I think you might have meant Deadpool's Daily for the 1* reference.
            • Moon Roach wrote:
              raisinbman wrote:
              Moon Roach wrote:
              Carnage_78 wrote:

Yeah, good point. On the "everyone" anyway, I think you might have meant Deadpool's Daily for the 1* reference.
              yes, Deadpool and Ultron(you can use 1* versions of characters during Ultron(not that'd you'd want to unless you didn't have a choice)
            • Can we please get a red name to fill in the new stats on the first page?
            • Marty17
              Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
              Yeah, I'm looking for the updated info to decide what build I want him to be. If his blackflag.png remain the same as the old (except for 2AP cheaper), I might consider a 5/3/5 build.
            • binarypillbug
              binarypillbug Posts: 106
              I put the updated info on his wiki page for anyone that needs it.
            • Buret0
              Buret0 Posts: 1,591
              Being able to get Bullseye to level 94 is going to instantly make him better. More protection from his purple shields, more damage, able to tank for other 2*s, etc.

A new ability is gravy, but I'm more excited about how I just got my fifth Inspiration cover for Falcon on the same day as I got my first green Bullseye cover. Those two are going to be annoying as hell to play against.

And now that Bullseye can be boosted to level 150 for the week long boosts???

Forget about it.