Game Inspired: Deadpool. The 4* edition!

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited May 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
If you've played Marvel Ultimate Alliance, you know Deadpool was more of a teleporting, guns-a-blazing, katana whirlwind than ever. And he was amazing. So that's my idea. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Commando Deadpool - Tool cool for the X-Men edition.

That's why I changed the colors around. Why not. Who cares. It's Deadpool. He doesn't have to make sense.

xmen_1_deadpoolvariant_0.jpg
VARIANT COVER! http://myhollywooddream.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/deadpoolissue17.jpg

Deadpool(the 4-star kind! Yes! I'm IMPORTANT!)
11000 HPs
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

blueflag.png Hatchet a-GO GO 9 AP.
3148184-new-deadpool-video-game-screenshots-show-off-sword-fighting-2.jpg
Deadpool poses, Swords akimbo, before spinning and slicing the enemy team. Deal 500 damage to the enemy team. Deadpool vomits from overspinning, and is stunned one turn.
Rank 2. Damage dealt increased to 700.
Rank 3. Destroy a random row of tiles.
Rank 4. Damage dealt increased to 1100. Remove stun.
Rank 5. Damage dealt increased to 1500.

:yellowflag: Yellow AP attack, with guns, even!! 11 AP.
c3.jpg
Deadpool conjures his inner Snagglepuss and monologues before unloading his magazines on the enemy. He fires six shots and auto-targeting the next enemy if the first dies. each shot deals 75 damage.
Rank 2. Increase damage to 150 per shot.
Rank 3. Deadpool stops mid shot to consume a taco. Hmmm. Tastes like Chimichangas. Heal for 400 HP.
Rank 4. Deadpool's damage increases to 250 per shot.
Rank 5. Deadpool's taco now heals for 800 HP.

greenflag.png Breaking the fourth wall here, folks. I mean SERIOUSLY! (Passive).
Deadpool stops mid fight to counsel you on your walk in life, and is rudely interrupted by an enemy attack. He teleports and leaves a present for the enemy instead.
5336029+_d5cbb92c3a47044586f29f06123697d0.jpg
984605-46282_deadpool_400.jpg

If there are more than 10 team-up tiles on the board, Deadpool passively dodges ( teleport) attacks and leaves a single :timer: tile on the board. After two turns, destroy the :timer: tile and deal 400 damage.
Rank 2. Damage increased to 550.
Rank 3. Decrease team-up count required to 8.
Rank 4. Damage increased to 700.
Rank 5. Drop 2 timer tiles.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hah, the cover you chose was perfect. icon_e_biggrin.gif This one was quite fun!

The yellowflag.png yellow, since he is monologue-ing (ok, not a word, or i can't spell), it should place a 1 turn countdown, then fire!

Also, a question on his greenflag.png does this activate only when in front , akin to Colossus red?
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's however Hawkeye's Avoid worked.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:

I may not have been around for that one
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

I may not have been around for that one

Whenever there were six(? At level 3?) purple tiles on the board, and Hawkeye was in front, he would jump to the back to avoid damage (match, power, any damage) You effectively couldn't attack him until he was the last man standing.

When he was reworked, this power switched to Speed Shot.