Where to spend ISO next

Options
Deimos12
Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Ya typical question you see all the time, just not sure where to spend my growing pool of ISO, sitting on about 10,000 right now
I have:
Lvl 85: Wolverine, OBW, Ares
Possible spending places:
Thor (4,2,3) nervous with the upcoming changes to this though
Wolverine (Patch): 2,2,2 Just don't think I have enough covers yet to make him useful and no clue when I'll get more
Punisher: 4,2,2 I think I'm leaning towards him
Storm (classic): 2,2,2 again just don't have the covers for her and hers have been strangely rare for me to pick up
Magneto (Marvel NOW): 3,3,3 never felt this cover was all that potent

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks all (love the forum and community that is present here as well!) icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deimos12 wrote:
    Ya typical question you see all the time, just not sure where to spend my growing pool of ISO, sitting on about 10,000 right now
    I have:
    Lvl 85: Wolverine, OBW, Ares
    Possible spending places:
    Thor (4,2,3) nervous with the upcoming changes to this though
    Wolverine (Patch): 2,2,2 Just don't think I have enough covers yet to make him useful and no clue when I'll get more
    Punisher: 4,2,2 I think I'm leaning towards him
    Storm (classic): 2,2,2 again just don't have the covers for her and hers have been strangely rare for me to pick up
    Magneto (Marvel NOW): 3,3,3 never felt this cover was all that potent

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks all (love the forum and community that is present here as well!) icon_e_biggrin.gif

Pretty easy punisher here I think. Thor overlaps with Ares (and will be nerfed as you said), and you don't have enough covers for anyone else relevant to be worth it (magneto is too niche). Punisher is also a 3*, which means more room for growth in the future.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ya that's what I kinda thought. Thanks for the input. Any one else have any thoughts?