**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Malorick:
    Villlain? That doesn’t… well that kind of makes sense. But that’s not what Malorick is here for. Malorick is doing what is best for the Lock and Load famliy so he’d need to do what is the best for them.

OJC80:
    Yeah that’s true. How did that even come up?

Malorick:
    Malorick isn’t sure. But… we’re professional. Let’s just continue on.

OJC80:
    Okay so why are you here?

Malorick:
    It’s simple. Malorick went out there at Season XIII and electrified unlike anybody in history. Malorick showed what he is capable of and delivered a performance to remember. Yeah Malorick didn’t become one of the two winners in the last pve or pvp but Malorick showed through blood, sweat, and tears that he is nowhere near done but instead has more to give than most of the roster. Malorick still has more of a drive in him than most of LL combined.

OJC80:
    Okay time is money like you says. What you want? We’re not here for another Malorick promo.

Malorick:
    Actually we are. But still Malorick is here to tell you that it is time for the LL to be put back on the level of prestige of the biggest alliance there in MPQ and if that means that I have to be put myself aside to let the other rise, I will do it. Lock and Load is about unity when we enter a event we enter with the same team and we will finish with the same member.
    We are not like these We r Groot that we beat during all event and where in the last sub they are using all their sister alliance and merc to finish first because they know that we are better than them. They are so afraid of us that they use these cheap shot tactics to finish first and all that trouble for a 50hp and to be declared the number 1 alliance in pve when in fact they know that we are the Best thereis, the best there was, and the the best there ever will be.

OJC80:
    Hold on there King of the King. You’ve challenged Scoregasms and lost not twice, not three but four time. But you’ve had your shots and lost and while yeah I can say you put up a hell of a fight… really? Malorick didn’t stutter did he? Malorick… and your followers… know what is best for business. You claim that you always want to do what is best for business. And you show it by having Scoregasms to help the LL family in the Ennemy of state pve and again we have scare We r groot with that move. They know that we are a powerful force to be reckoned with, no doubt about it.

[/i]Malorick:
    Now you’re stealing my line? Best for business?

OJC80:
    I’ll tell you something Malorick… while you may think you know what is best for business. I actually pay attention to the people and I’m taking your contribution into consideration and I’m thinking… well the people do still seem to be rather behind you. They do care. And there is a bit missing in LL. So I can see where you’re coming from. It is intriguing.

Malorick:
    Hey Malorick is gonna cut you off right there. Because… this… is a little close.

OJC80:
    Now that you mention it… yeah it is.

Malorick:
    It’s just a little bit uncomfortable. Why are we this close?

OJC80:
    It’s intensity. It always happens with us. We’re competitive and intense.

Malorick:
    Yeah we are… but maybe we should dial it back this time.

OJC80:
    I agree.

Malorick:
    Thanks.

OJC80:
    No problem. Now as I was saying… it is intriguing and I can kind of hear the people out there chanting your name.

A “Malorick” chant is breaking out in the arena.

The four Horseman are leaving the stage while the see how that conversation is turning but as Kegs does he spins Malorick and throws a big right hand.

OJC80:
    Watch out Kegs going for a cheap shot on you Malorick!

King of King avoids the right hand and pushes Kegs away before firing a superkick towards the jaw of the traitor.

Kegs though avoids the kick by dropping on his back and rolling out of the stage. The other Four Horseman where about to leave where they were shocked about what they just saw and looking on at Malorick who is in the stage indicating with his fingers at how close he came to kicking Kegs.

Hunter is angry and come charging down the ramp to a huge pop and nailed Kegs across the back of the head taking the traitor down. Hunter, Waynerz666 and Stynknugget mounts Kegs and proceeds to pound away at him.

Hunter drags Kegs to a vertical base and then runs him into the barricade with authority. As the traitor Kegs slides down the barricade to the floor, Hunter continues the assault driving numerous knees to the face of Kegs who is helpless and unable to defend himself.

Malorick:
    I Cannot believe about what you have done to us, after we have welcome you inside our big family, and lies to me like this, betray us and try that cheap shot at me. And on top of this you are doing that at the last minute of this pvp Real McCoy not leaving us time to fill out your position!

OJC80:
    You do have some unfinished business and seem to be in trouble now. First off, you can count on me to finish the Real McCoy pvp and replace Scoregasms do not put you more in trouble and D2KM will replace that traitor to finish this pvp Real McCoy. We aren't going to relagate you to the sidelines and we will continue to follow you. You have build a incredible momentum with Salgy, and that momentum continue but not at your expense. Which means… you dont need to burn yourself you have good partners here in Lock and Load to continue your great success. How does that work for ya.

Malorick:
    You’re on, you can always count on me to do what is best for LL, but now we are still missing one person and I think I know who I should bring back.

And with that they have one more staredown before Malorick exits the stage.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    I posted this in alliances looking for a player section, but thought i would put it here too in case anyone is browsing our page and is interested icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hey fellow forum users!! Lock and Load2 are currently recruiting for 3 spots. Currently we are a top 100 pve and top 150 pvp group, hoping to take the next step to top 100 pvp. Requirements for LL2:

400 pts per pvp
    100% progression reward in pve

No chat apps required  

Communication is a big deal for us and we understand that this is just a game and we all have real lives lol all we ask is that you communicate with the commanders and let them know your current situation. 

We are pretty laid back and want everyone to have a fun and enjoyable gaming experience all while kicking butt and earning some cool rewards. Plus, LL2 is the training ground for our main group, Lock and Load (top 25 pvp, top 5 pve), and we always promote from within first 

Roster size/makeup doesnt matter as long as you can hit minimums. If you are looking for a fun, friendly place to play and learn how to game like the best of them send me a pm we would love to have you!

D2KM
  • sandj
    sandj Posts: 3
    Hi, I wonder why I got kicked out from ll2?
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    sandj wrote:
    Hi, I wonder why I got kicked out from ll2?

PM sent sandj.
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    A friendly reminder to anyone who would like to join the Facebook page, just follow the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/329374670601076/

Both Salgy and I are moderators. It has been a little quiet over there for a while so if anyone wants to talk or add things, please feel free too.
  • I was kicked from ll2 probably because I hadn't been meeting the new minimums, knowing that I've joined ll3 and waiting to be accepted if that's still a possibility. Im prepared to meet the new ll2 minimums or prove myself in ll3 whichever is preffered
  • Active player, good roster...tired of missing out on the good stuff because of **** alliances

I saw an open spot on Lock and Load, tried to join...but am pending

I believe I would be a great asset, I usually average 400 on pvp and do my best on the pve, but would do better with a good alliance because its frustrating to average 50% of your alliance's points and have 5 to 10 score zero

Thanks for your consideration
  • i would have pm'd, but since i just created this account and this is my first post, i don't have the ability, haha -- anyway, after these past two pve events, i feel better about being able to meet requirements. so whenever you guys have an opening in ll2 and if the offer still stands, i'd like to join. until then i'll keep chilling in ll3. thanks!
  • sigepbullet
    sigepbullet Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys - looks like I got booted from LL2. I had a golf trip this weekend and didnt get to hammer away like I normally can. Hoping you guys will let me in LL3 - I have sent the request

Thanks
  • ojcAust
    Every now and then I jump in here and have a look around to see what people may be saying, if there is roster advice being asked for, or even general chit chat...... I am not finding it.

I remember when you could not go three days without there being something, stats being posted, or Malorick hitting some story in the chat and having someone fire something back. I know that posts and stories are time consuming. A lot of us are now either running a branch of the alliance or have our time taken up with other things, but sometimes I want to log on and see the banner and conversations from season past.

So here we go.....How is everyone? Is anyone out there looking at their roster and thinking, what should I do next. I know I am. So Lock and Load family please if you have a moment jump into my roster and let me know who I should level next and why? I have 155K iso8.png and about 4000 imcoin.png

If you are wanting to do the same thing drop a post in here and let your commanders know in chat you have done so. We will relay through the other commanders so you can get some genuine feedback.

Commanders - have you encouraged your team to post on the forum or ask any questions? If not please do so.

This forum can be a great tool and I know I used it when I was a 2 star.png transitioning player. Lets get some life back in here and make it something that we all want to jump on and check again.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    OJC - miss you around in L&L... Hope you're relaxing down in L&L3... I agree hat there is a wealth of information in these forums, and that anyone in any of our 3 alliances can learn from here...

To answer your question about roster advise, I would save your hp (I don't see a cover worth buying with your roster, there are a couple mis-covered, but I would wait for the right ones to drop... I would suggest 5/3/5 for BP & 3/5/5 for 3* mags, eventually)... I do see 3 toons that I consider to be under-leveled, and therefore probably under-utilized... Doom, kamala kahn and grocket would be where I would invest the ISO... Doom is great paired with patch, he won't overwrite dooms traps for the enemy strike tiles he creates, doom also is a black feeder for cage/Panther/cyclops/etc... Kk next... She's great for longer matches, her heal has saved my **** more than I would like to admit & her green actually is pretty solid... Combine that with her green feeding abilities, and you have a good all around support character... Grocket actually surprised me... He's a lot more versatile than I first gave him credit for... Again, a great heal, a very stout attack tile generator at 5 blue covers, and a small board shake ability that packs a punch, literally... Angelo could probably expand on these last 2 more than me, his go to pvp team recently has been Kk/grocket/feature...
  • ojcAust
    Salgy wrote:
    OJC - miss you around in L&L... Hope you're relaxing down in L&L3... I agree hat there is a wealth of information in these forums, and that anyone in any of our 3 alliances can learn from here...

Thanks Salgy. I feel the love. Don't worry I am still here, floating between the edges of Hardcore and Fun casual, depending on where I am needed at the time icon_e_smile.gif You and Malorick know if ever you need me for a short term just yell.
    To answer your question about roster advise, I would save your hp (I don't see a cover worth buying with your roster, there are a couple mis-covered, but I would wait for the right ones to drop... I would suggest 5/3/5 for BP & 3/5/5 for 3* mags, eventually)... I do see 3 toons that I consider to be under-leveled, and therefore probably under-utilized... Doom, kamala kahn and grocket would be where I would invest the ISO...

Great advice Salgy. So many 3 star.png and just not enough iso8.png to go around. I definitely have considered Doom and KK, but have to confess that R&G has been under my radar for a while. I know a lot of people use them based on the amount I have to take them down in PVP. Something I will definitely consider.

When you have some time any chance of an update to my sig? icon_e_wink.gif We know you are the master of the Lock and Load signatures, and I would not trust myself to manage it without making it look bad.
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Hey OJC!

If you're deadset on buying covers, I'd definitely invest in BP Black. Since he's fully levelled, he'd be a huge asset to your team.

In terms of iso, Kamala or She-Hulk would be your best bets in my opinion. If you've got Thor at max I feel Kamala loses some of her appeal, but she's still really good. She-Hulk is a character that really intrigues me, and I feel she'd be a great investment.

R&G are great - that was my first fully levelled 3*, but as my roster has developed, I've found myself completely ignoring them and even considering selling them - and I've got 2*s I can sell.
  • ojcAust
    Hey OJC!

If you're deadset on buying covers, I'd definitely invest in BP Black. Since he's fully levelled, he'd be a huge asset to your team.

In terms of iso, Kamala or She-Hulk would be your best bets in my opinion. If you've got Thor at max I feel Kamala loses some of her appeal, but she's still really good. She-Hulk is a character that really intrigues me, and I feel she'd be a great investment.

R&G are great - that was my first fully levelled 3*, but as my roster has developed, I've found myself completely ignoring them and even considering selling them - and I've got 2*s I can sell.

Gold Nick. Hope you are flying the flag in Lock and Load as the token Australian icon_e_smile.gif Thinking the imcoin.png will be held onto for roster slots as they cost me 850 a pop now icon_eek.gif

Black Panther is high on the list, but I will wait for his black covers to come to me. He will be 535 and killing everything after Patch rages on them icon_e_smile.gif KK gets another nod, but yes I do have a maxed 3Thor. However for PVE support I can see massive benefits to her. She Hulk? I have not really looked at her. Her green could either be a game changer or useless as it is random. Blue is great against Cage and Iron Fist though as you can steal their tiles. R&G .... just not sure about them. I guess as I have fought them a lot I know what they can do, but it is different when you play them.

Thanks for your view on it Nick. The forum is an under utilized resource. Definitely time we brought it back to life icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • OK OJC, be ready to board the Groot/KK bandwagon - I'll be your driver!

First, Groot - He's awesome! Think about it: kick **** strike tiles (and you haven't seen him buffed yet, north of 1.2k extra damage per match) that ignore def. tiles from Cage, Bullseye and others AND True Healing/board shake all in one - health is flashing? You are a yellow match away from going back to 70% or more in health, given that you have 5 yellow. I know you still don't, but 3 yellow still manages to get you back on your feet and ready to roll in no time. All this make him a pretty solid tank guy, don't you think?

After this we have KK: extremely annoying yellow, healing a bit every time you use a power - on Psylocke's PvP is insane the amount of damage the can mitigate - with is a bad thing to face on PvP nowadays, specially during hops. Her green is one of the best AoE in the game - it's no Rage of the Panther, but in ways it can be even better, and here's the trick: her purple. At first, picking a single tile to overwrite with green sounds lame, but you can take much of the enemy's color away by this (I went green over black all week long, reducing that IF Purble->Black danger), so she is a battery for herself.

Let's do the math: Groot True Healing (cheap, on top of it) + Strike Tiles + Good health pool and KK Self battery power + Great AoE + nagging yellow = Very annoying team to face, and a team that can take a hit or two during a match without being wiped!

And on the 3* Thor bit, here's something I've noticed: his green is individually better, if need to take a single target away (Hood, IF), but her power spreads the damage in an even way, so if you run them together = options!

The best for last - You know who fit with KK/Groot like a glove? 3* Thor! Let's sum that again:
    Groot True Healing (cheap, on top of it) + Strike Tiles + Good health pool and KK Self battery power + Great AoE + nagging yellow + 3* Thor Active Red, bringing yellow to the board + Active Yellow, bringing green to the board = A Green Tidal Wave! It's like your own version of Hulk's Anger, but with a whole lot more damage output. You're a vet, OJC - Remember environmental tiles in the desert? That's what happens! It's awesome to go from Thor's Yellow to KK Purple and get that board fully green - and if you can have Groot's blue out by this time, it's a thing of beauty!

My 2 cents, hope it can help you and anyone else!
  • ojcAust
    OK OJC, be ready to board the Groot/KK bandwagon - I'll be your driver!

You're a vet, OJC - Remember environmental tiles in the desert? That's what happens! It's awesome to go from Thor's Yellow to KK Purple and get that board fully green - and if you can have Groot's blue out by this time, it's a thing of beauty!

Damn, you should sell real estate with those skills. icon_lol.gif Angelo....the sentiment that you have just brought to the table. Environmental tiles, how I loved them. If I had the 5 purple on KK I would be rushing out to hammer this combo through right now, oh wait I don't have that much iso8.png just yet. So your ideal build for R&G is 5 yellow, 5 blue and 3 green??

What scores have you been getting to in your pvp with these two, or have you been using them as a defensive team?
  • OJC, I've been getting solid 1k, 1.1k per PvP usually, other than an off event or those pesky snipers!

3/5/5 for Groot is not bad, but 5/3/5 is ideal - 7-8 TU tiles out, a yellow match and you go from 2.4k health back to 10k in a single turn!

I'm still working on speed - a bad board is very bad to turn around, since this pairing can be a bit slow for PvP. But PvE should be a good training ground for them!
  • ojcAust
    Thanks Salgy, Nick and Angelo. You have given me a bit to ponder over. The good news is that while thinking I am gathering more iso8.png so hopefully I can make a few of these suggestions happen.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    ojcAust wrote:
    Thanks Salgy, Nick and Angelo. You have given me a bit to ponder over. The good news is that while thinking I am gathering more iso8.png so hopefully I can make a few of these suggestions happen.

by my count, that was:

1 vote: shehulk
    1 vote: doom
    2.5 votes: grocket (Nick kind of voted yes, maybe?!?)
    3 votes: kk

so, ojc, tell us, what did you decide to do?!?
  • ojcAust
    Salgy wrote:
    by my count, that was:
    1 vote: shehulk
    1 vote: doom
    2.5 votes: grocket (Nick kind of voted yes, maybe?!?)
    3 votes: kk

so, ojc, tell us, what did you decide to do?!?

KK and Doom are the next two on my list to increase. I will bring them up as soon as one of them is boosted for any reason. Likely Doom as he is the Divine Champions reward. R&G is 3rd, and I think she hulk will be a level 94 for a while.