Moar Villains Week: Electro

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited May 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
I'd like to see Electro. He can be the new charged tile king.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Electro (Ultimate)
114.jpg

7650 HPs.
greenflag.png Green with Envy. 11 AP.
210888-83203-electro.jpg
Electro loses his temper, lashing out. Deal 1100 to the enemy plus 150 for every yellowtile.png in your AP pool. Stun the enemy for up to 4 turns.

purpleflag.png Purple is the new Green, guys. 9 AP.
406px-UltimateElectro442.jpg
Electro changes his outfit hoping people will take him seriously. Select a tile on the board and create 5 charged tiles. If the selected tile is not one of Electro's strength, stun him for 2 turns and decrease all AP by 1.

blueflag.png Take it or Leave it. BLUE. 10 AP.
Still struggling with identify and self-respect, Electro undergoes another costume revision. Electro destroys team-ups on the board, causing up to 8 purpletile.png and greentile.png charged tiles to appear.
ULTIMATE_ELECTRO_zpsddf639d2.jpg

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Love the costume changing, made me laugh!

I would change the greenflag.png , he has 2 charged tile generators, i would turn this into:

greenflag.png Charged Temper 8Ap
    Electro loses his temper, lashing out, destroys all charged tiles dealing damage for each, gaining one AP for every 3 charged tiles of the same color. (scale with covers damage, and finally gaining AP) If no charged tiles exist, deals x damage and creates 1.

With his other abilities creating a massive amount of charged tiles, the damage would be akin to Ares, maybe 300+ at max covers, hence the low AP cost, he would need to fire off other abilities first, and like Ares and IMHB, the damage per thing tends to be low AP to fire, because most tend to hold back anyway until there are enough to do real damage.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    The whole point was to make an identity crisis out of a Spider-Man villain. They have drastically changed his costume, such that he's lacking a sense of self.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    The whole point was to make an identity crisis out of a Spider-Man villain. They have drastically changed his costume, such that he's lacking a sense of self.

This has to be one of the best "fun" aspects i have seen presented. Each of his animations will be a different iteration, so much more fun to use, would use him just for the chance to laugh a little (like dino waving his arms, makes me laugh every time)

Major Kudos on having his psychological issues as part of his dynamic. That is something of a political statement (body dysmorphic disorder) being highlighted. They go out of their way for female chars, different races, etc.. this is actually something the younger generation needs some light shed on.

All in all , this character needs to be done, for the smiles and the cause.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    I want a, "TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, GUYS!!!"

stomp stomp pout pout. That sums up so, so many Spider-man villains.