Help with Leveling :C

Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
icon_e_sad.gif Im a new play who recently join tis game. I'm facing a BIG problem with my limited number of rosters and need some help and guides from all of you in managing and leveling my cards icon_e_biggrin.gif

List of Covers in the rosters:
IM35 Lv 38 4/5/4
Storm Modern Lv36 5/4/4
Thor Marvel Now! Lv33 3/2/2
Storm Classic Lv24 3/2/3
Hawkeye Classic Lv 21 5/5
Ares Lv16 1/2/2
The Punisher Lv15 2/0/0
Hawkeye Modern Lv14 1/0/2
Black Widow(Original) Lv9 1/1/1
Juggernaut Lv6 5/5

Rewards Available :
Wolverine Astonishing 1/0/2
MoonStone 0/1/0
Venom 0/1
Magneto Marvel Now 1/0/1
Captain America Modern 0/1/0
Ragnarok 2/0
IronMan 40 0/0/1

Any ideas which cover should i keep and leveling? >.<
Current rosters = 11 :C

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Welcome to the forums!
    You can check out other, similar threads for some more specific advice. Basically, if you really need the space, dump Classic Hawkeye, Juggernaut, and Modern Hawkeye to recruit Wolverine (very important!), Ragnarok, and IM40. Continue leveling your good 1* characters in order to stand a fighting chance in tournaments, and eventually move on to Thor or Ares (because Thor will get nerfed soon), Wolverine, and OBW, and eventually, you'll have enough space and power to get to the three stars, like Punisher. Good luck!
  • hmm okay icon_e_biggrin.gif but how about IM 40? shud i dump him too? icon_mad.gif
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    No, he is good to keep because he will be fairly useful later.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    IM 40 / M. Storm is going to help you transition to 2* covers, so I would definitely keep those. I would dump Juggs, classic hawkeye, and modern hawkeye in order to pick up wolverine, ragnarok, and IM40. The basic idea here is to dump all your covers that are easy to acquire / not powerful (you're going to get infinite c. hawkeye/jugg tokens from recruit tokens, and m. hawkeye has been given out every hunt) in order to get the harder to acquire / useful covers (rags/im40 are 3*, and wolverine is insanely useful). The only thing that I'm hesistant about is m. hawkeye, since he is randomly required for pve events, so thats up to you. IM40/rags aren't going to be useful to you for a while, but they are a lot harder to acquire than the current covers in your roster.
  • concentrate on adding space to your roster, it is still cheap at your current space, and if you can keep modern hawk eye do so, as you put some level into him.

Roster space is about the most important as cover stay available only for a week, redo the PvE mission that can get you HP (gold) until you unlock the reward, try to do PvP progression reward if you can (despite their recent nerf).

Selling 2** and 3** star cover should be avoided untill you get a better feeling of the game and you own playstyle. I for example love modern hawkeye in PvE (no heroes, or no cascade generating heroes). Works well with any wolverine (regeneration) or Hulk. And I had a hard time getting the covers I wanted (to get both his countdown to 2 turns)