Combine Mistakenly Duplicated Hero?

Options
With the currency sale going I decided to drop some money and buy a bunch of Heroic packs. I opened up a bunch of cover slots first and just bought about 5 packs.

I got several spider-man abilities. When I went to train I wasn't being careful and ended up with 2 copies of spider-man with different abilities that I cannot combine! (1/0/2 and 0/1/1) Is there some way to take back my training or combine these two?

This is a really frustrating situation considering I just put down real money and can't use the things I got from it that way I'd like. I realize that if I had been a bit more careful I could have avoided the situation but it was a pretty simple mistake to make and I can't imagine I'm the first.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    If you haven't already, please use the Feedback form in-game (the mail icon in the upper right corner). I'm not Customer Service myself and I'm not sure precisely what our standard response to this particular situation is, but we can definitely look into it.
  • Thanks for the response.

I did use that but didn't hear anything back. I guess I'll give it one more shot, though.