Next PVP?

Options
There's no PvP right now, and there's five days left in the season.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    posted this over in general as well... still not up at 1030pm est time.......

Batman come save us....

really though i think there is a problem with the update on the Tab verison who knows what they will do.. maybe they will just give everyone 10 packs. and all the covers

Easy way for them to fix this

Just give everyone 800 pts in their season total and 1-3 covers of whoever the next pve was going to be....

I say they Kill the rest of the season and just reward people with stuff like they did back in NOV when they killed season 2 hours early. This time they killed it 5 days early icon_e_smile.gif
  • So from my last two posts in other topics I just had a thought (because I was mentioning amped AI and AI acting funny): what if the Devs are purposely being a little MIA (or it's because of the ChicagoCon...thing?) because it's a "hack" in the system? How sweet would it be for all of us to wake up and see that our MPQ's had been hacked by Ultron and we all had to respectively battle for control in PvP and PvE?
  • gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still no PVP available ?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Th Devs are making sure we have time for PVE. They saw players were skipping it or using all there health packs on Hard Mode. If there is no PVP they think we will want to go up against Hard Mode for a cover a lot of players don't need.
    Remember:
    e355n.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    next PVP is up..... No extra time added so people who play as soon as it started got screwed once again
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is this the last PvP of this season? I need to know if I will have to get the rest of my points in simulator.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is this the last PvP of this season? I need to know if I will have to get the rest of my points in simulator.
    There should be one more this weekend, likely First Avenger with Stever Rogers featured.