Stop fixing stuff d3p Stop!!

Options
dfields3710
dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I really hope the developers see this post.

So let me get this straight, on heavy metal you have the best matchmaking PvP in history but after you have the worst matchmaking ever. What's up with that. I would rather have last seasons matchmaking because I could at least make progress. Now I get to 200 and 270xforce and 4hor starts popping up. What's up with that? There's a reason its called progression rewards.

Can you please press the restart button on matchmaking because this ridiculous. I'm not finna quit because I have a goal to meet and I'm going to meet it. These needs have to stop also!!! I see why 4*s are supposed to be better I'm not finna spend money on xforce and beast is better. That's stupid I'm not even a vet and I kinda agree with the vets. Just stop touching stuff. Stop it.

Its clearly you don't listen to us, and when you do you overdo it. So stop!!! I only spent $50 on this game and I feel cheated. Just thinking about the whales and vets just make cringe. I'm not spending anymore money on this game and if you any of you do I feel sorry for you.

After I meet my goal, I will personally see to it that this game is on my uninstall list. Personally!!

Lol,I'm not raging though just emphasizing my point that's it.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Comments

• GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You don't need to speak for the "vets." I'm at day 487 and the recent changes have been great for me. But I can't speak for all vets, either.

If you want things to improve for you, tell the Devs where you are in the game and what exactly the issue you are experiencing is. The game is better for me, but I'm sure they are also tying to make the game better for you too.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The rerun of Kamala Kahn rewards is laughable. they use an even worse matchmaking for this one. After clearing the seed nodes all i get is max 3 and 4stars. While climbing i was hit for 300 points combined and barely made 800 points. My team was 270 X-force / 194 Daredevil / 166 Iron Fist. Not fun.
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    The rerun of Kamala Kahn rewards is laughable. they use an even worse matchmaking for this one. After clearing the seed nodes all i get is max 3 and 4stars. While climbing i was hit for 300 points combined and barely made 800 points. My team was 270 X-force / 194 Daredevil / 166 Iron Fist. Not fun.
    How did you fair in the end, I made T25 with less than that. How was your bracket?

800 -850 pts. should be the 4* Progression reward, IMO.

I used:
    1) 150 3* icon_thor.png / 130 + buff icon_daredevil.png / 140 icon_caroldanvers.png (surprisingly fun climb)
    2) 155 4* icon_wolverine.png / icon_daredevil.png / 130 icon_deadpool.png (also fun with pre-nerf SS)
    3) 3 matches with 166 icon_hulk.png / icon_daredevil.png / 153 3* icon_wolverine.png when I realized that it was 10 min til end and I had been unshielded for 20 min. I'm an idiot with timing these things. (not fun, but did the job)

4) 1 8 hr. shield over night. (neutral)
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You don't need to speak for the "vets." I'm at day 487 and the recent changes have been great for me. But I can't speak for all vets, either.

If you want things to improve for you, tell them where you are in the game and what exactly the issue you are experiencing is. The game is better for me, but I'm sure they are also tying to make the game better for you too.

When I said I agree with the vets I meant on the recent nerfs not gameplay. I could careless about the game being better, I just want the original version so the game could be dinner. What's the point of playing and spending money on a game that's not fun. No point. The game experience is different between people and just because yours is fun doesn't mean someone else's is. Think of other people not just yourself.
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    I think thats pretty much what I said. From harder matchmaking to the new character changes, I am digging most of what I am seeing. I'll know for sure next week.

I can't speak for all vets (although I am one). I'm not speaking for you either and my comment was aimed at helping you communicate your issues more clearly. I hope you understand.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How did you fair in the end, I made T25 with less than that. How was your bracket?

i finished 6th with 826 points. It's not about placement though. I had no shot at the higher progression rewards i was aiming for and worst of all it wasn't fun.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Xenoberyll wrote:

800 -850 pts. should be the 4* Progression reward, IMO.

I used:
    1) 150 3* icon_thor.png / 130 + buff icon_daredevil.png / 140 icon_caroldanvers.png (surprisingly fun climb)
    2) 155 4* icon_wolverine.png / icon_daredevil.png / 130 icon_deadpool.png (also fun with pre-nerf SS)
    3) 3 matches with 166 icon_hulk.png / icon_daredevil.png / 153 3* icon_wolverine.png when I realized that it was 10 min til end and I had been unshielded for 20 min. I'm an idiot with timing these things. (not fun, but did the job)

4) 1 8 hr. shield over night. (neutral)
    800 is probably too easy to reach. I don't mind the 4* covers being a struggle to reach as they are supposed to be hard to get. Assume you'll need to shield at least three times if you want to reach 1000 points - that's about 500 HP, only a fifth of the cost of outright buying the cover.
  • You don't need to speak for the "vets." I'm at day 487 and the recent changes have been great for me. But I can't speak for all vets, either.

If you want things to improve for you, tell the Devs where you are in the game and what exactly the issue you are experiencing is. The game is better for me, but I'm sure they are also tying to make the game better for you too.
    I don't want to speak for the vets either, but I think, on this issue, you are in the vast vast vast vast vast vast VAST minority among vets.
  • And Pets cause every man and his dog hates these changes
  • GuntherBlobel
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    i finished 6th with 826 points. It's not about placement though. I had no shot at the higher progression rewards i was aiming for and worst of all it wasn't fun.

Ok, so if the Progression rewards were lower, then the changes the Devs are making could work for you? That's good info for them to improve things.
    Quebbster wrote:
    800 is probably too easy to reach. I don't mind the 4* covers being a struggle to reach as they are supposed to be hard to get. Assume you'll need to shield at least three times if you want to reach 1000 points - that's about 500 HP, only a fifth of the cost of outright buying the cover.

900, then? Personally, I'm still going to push for lower. Because when you consider that 1) most matches are now much harder and based on your Roster, 2) the Devs are actively discouraging shield hopping, 3) the 4* tier is being retooled to be less threatening, and 4) 4* character dilution will soon be here, then I don't see the problem with people developing their 4* Rosters a little more easily and cheaply than in the past. I just don't think people should want to skip the 3* game entirely, which was actually happening because the 4* tier was so powerful.
    onimus wrote:
    I don't want to speak for the vets either, but I think, on this issue, you are in the vast vast vast vast vast vast VAST minority among vets.
    I know that I'm in the minority. I'm just providing a counter perspective to help develop a constructive critique of the problem, since the OP is aimed directly at the Devs. To simply yell "Stop changing your game" amounts to the most futile feedback one could give, because that is the one thing that will never happen.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    Xenoberyll wrote:

you should be happy KK returned, in a very short time she'll be better than xofrce.....lmao
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    onimus wrote:

I'd have to agree from what I've been hearing as well. 20% or more of vets I know have quit / basically quit and another 10% are going to mul over quitting for a little while once changes go through...I as well will be giving the game 1 last season before deciding
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    D3 stop your changes, you are not very good at it icon_lol.gif
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    rednailz wrote:
    onimus wrote:

I'd have to agree from what I've been hearing as well. 20% or more of vets I know have quit / basically quit and another 10% are going to mul over quitting for a little while once changes go through...I as well will be giving the game 1 last season before deciding
    I know that I'm in the minority. I'm just providing a counter perspective to help develop a constructive critique of the problem, since the OP is aimed directly at the Devs. To simply yell "Stop changing your game" amounts to the most futile feedback one could give, because that is the one thing that will never happen.