Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• my son wants to play this game but he only has access to my tablet, how do i log out and set up a new account for him, i cant seem to figure it out?
  • Can someone tell me how to acquire hero points without actually spending real money?
  • Jciyk wrote:
    Can someone tell me how to acquire hero points without actually spending real money?

You can get a few in the prologue, as rewards for certain missions, some for hitting progression points (400, 575, 725) in PVE, some (sometimes) for hitting progression points in PVE, and then from rewards for placement in PVP and PVE. Also Taco tokens occasionally give them out from the Deadpool Daily Quest.
  • Thanks Ben Grimm, but I've only been playing for a couple of days and am not sure what you mean by Progression Points, and where do I find the Deadpool Daily challenge. I've not seen anything for PVP either, where do I find that? Thanks in advance, being the new guy on the block.
  • Jciyk wrote:
    Thanks Ben Grimm, but I've only been playing for a couple of days and am not sure what you mean by Progression Points, and where do I find the Deadpool Daily challenge. I've not seen anything for PVP either, where do I find that? Thanks in advance, being the new guy on the block.

If you're that new, you're not going to get a lot of Hero Points unless you're spending money. You should have two tabs in the beginning, a "story" tab and a "versus" tab. "Versus" is where PVP is. If you don't have those tabs yet - it's been so long since I started I don't remember if they're locked at first - if they are, you may not be able to get any Hero Points yet. Once you're able to participate in PVP (on the Versus tab) and PVE (Story tab) events, you'll be able to get Hero Points from hitting certain point thresholds.

If you're that new, you probably won't be able to participate in the Daily Challenge yet, so don't worry about it for a little while. Right now, focus on getting covers for and leveling up Iron Man, Juggernaut, and Storm, and maybe Black Widow, and playing the prologue.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    dswan3rd wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Facebook users can sync the mobile MPQ app with their account and maintain progress on multiple devices - is the same true for the Google+ login option on Android devices? In other words, if/when I get a new Android phone soon, will I be able to move everything over without rooting the new phone to copy data?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or clarification...

No. Facebook is the only way to transfer your account without involving customer service, unless something has been changed recently.

I will just say that if the game allowed me to sign into Google+ and access the same team/account on multiple devices, I would *definitely* play MPQ more.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    dswan3rd wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Facebook users can sync the mobile MPQ app with their account and maintain progress on multiple devices - is the same true for the Google+ login option on Android devices? In other words, if/when I get a new Android phone soon, will I be able to move everything over without rooting the new phone to copy data?

No. Facebook is the only way to transfer your account without involving customer service, unless something has been changed recently.

I will just say that if the game allowed me to sign into Google+ and access the same team/account on multiple devices, I would *definitely* play MPQ more.

Just create a fake facebook account and don't use it for anything but this. That's what I did.
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Do we have an idea of what the requirements are for joining Vet brackets? I would really like my Steam account to have access to Vet brackets to keep track of numbers and such, but have no idea how much I need to progress on it to get to that point.

Is it based purely on placement in other events requirement, or are roster level and days played factored in as well?
  • Is there a time limit on stockpiling tokens? I only have 22 roster slots and don't want to chance opening too many new characters that I might need to sell. Thanks!
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    dswan3rd wrote:

Just create a fake facebook account and don't use it for anything but this. That's what I did.
    I play primarily on iPad but would like to play on PC sometimes, too. What is the process like, and can I sync my account manually?
  • gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Nope.
    iPad (mobile) and PC (Steam) are separate games on separate servers and can not be linked.
    No plans to merge them either ...
  • Norrin Radd
    Norrin Radd Posts: 65 Match Maker
    mpqstooge wrote:
    Is there a time limit on stockpiling tokens? I only have 22 roster slots and don't want to chance opening too many new characters that I might need to sell. Thanks!

Nope they never expire, and that is one of the best ways to avoid selling off characters. So stockpile those until you can open up a new roster slot.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Jciyk wrote:
    Thanks Ben Grimm, but I've only been playing for a couple of days and am not sure what you mean by Progression Points, and where do I find the Deadpool Daily challenge. I've not seen anything for PVP either, where do I find that? Thanks in advance, being the new guy on the block.

If you're that new, you're not going to get a lot of Hero Points unless you're spending money. You should have two tabs in the beginning, a "story" tab and a "versus" tab. "Versus" is where PVP is. If you don't have those tabs yet - it's been so long since I started I don't remember if they're locked at first - if they are, you may not be able to get any Hero Points yet. Once you're able to participate in PVP (on the Versus tab) and PVE (Story tab) events, you'll be able to get Hero Points from hitting certain point thresholds.

If you're that new, you probably won't be able to participate in the Daily Challenge yet, so don't worry about it for a little while. Right now, focus on getting covers for and leveling up Iron Man, Juggernaut, and Storm, and maybe Black Widow, and playing the prologue.

tournaments in which you can win hero points are locked until you complete enough of the prologue (story). Until then, your options are very limited.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    J3NN3R wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Jciyk wrote:

tournaments in which you can win hero points are locked until you complete enough of the prologue (story). Until then, your options are very limited.

There is a limited amount of HP to be earned from playing the prologue story. Early on I'd advise not spending ANY HP on anything except Roster Slots. You'll need an increasing number of them as you play.

Once you can start playing Vs., I'd recommend pushing for the 400 point progression reward to earn HP on every event you can manage. If possible, try for 575 as well. 775 is pushing it without shielding, so it ends up being a negative investment.
  • my bf is the one that originally set up my game for me. my game is backed up on my fb account but for some reason when i try and buy something it takes me to his email account and info. how can i change it to my email account?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    eshay41 wrote:
    my bf is the one that originally set up my game for me. my game is backed up on my fb account but for some reason when i try and buy something it takes me to his email account and info. how can i change it to my email account?

Are you on an iOS device or Android? If iOS, you need to change your the iTunes account to yours. Not sure if there is a similar thing for google play store on Android
  • I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to send alliance members items. I've been playing for over 4 months now, and have only been able to send items to two other people in my alliance yet there is three other people in my alliance who are my Facebook friend.

What am I doing wrong?

I believe I should be able to send items to three people at a time yet the other Facebook friends don't show when it asks me to send items to my alliance members expect those two individuals that always show up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
  • Pwuz_
    Cisco69 wrote:
    I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to send alliance members items. I've been playing for over 4 months now, and have only been able to send items to two other people in my alliance yet there is three other people in my alliance who are my Facebook friend.

What am I doing wrong?

I believe I should be able to send items to three people at a time yet the other Facebook friends don't show when it asks me to send items to my alliance members expect those two individuals that always show up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I'm not a Facebook user, so I have no practical experience in this matter. However, I seem to recall them changing how the game sends stuff to your Facebook friends a few months ago. You used to be able to choose who to send stuff to, but after the update (and this was a while ago) the game chooses for you.

It chooses based on activity, so if your friend who isn't getting anything hasn't been playing, they will continue to be ignored. Alternatively, those individuals who are playing are the only ones who do actually receive your items.

Again, I don't have any practical experience with Facebook, so I'm not sure what it's using to judge activity. Is it MPQ playing time? Is it Facebook use itself?

I tried to find which update this came with, but it wasn't the easy search I was expecting. icon_redface.gif
  • Hi,

I have a question. I saw that in the next upgrade (R75), we'll need less iso to upgrade low level characters.

but i am above ** and i have a good roster with ***.
    My question is : will it cost less iso to upgrade * and ** or to *** with low level...

Do i have to wait before upgrading my level 40 C.Mag for exemple, or this R75 upgrade will be more for new players.
    thanks in advance icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Darek wrote:
    Hi,

I have a question. I saw that in the next upgrade (R75), we'll need less iso to upgrade low level characters.

but i am above ** and i have a good roster with ***.
    My question is : will it cost less iso to upgrade * and ** or to *** with low level...

Do i have to wait before upgrading my level 40 C.Mag for exemple, or this R75 upgrade will be more for new players.
    thanks in advance icon_e_smile.gif

Since the update went live today, we can answer your question now. No, 1* or 2* characters are unaffected by R75.

Before this went live though, I'm not sure ANYONE in the community could say that for certain, though I'm sure many of us suspected it.