Dual Demolition=Insta-kill?

Options
dfields3710
dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
OK I wanted to asked because nick fury is my favorite 4* character and I wanted to ask if you have enough ap of his demolition power to use twice at lvl 5, would it completely annihilate the enemy team? The reason I asked this is due to the xforce nerf (really stupid) I think that using his demolition 2x plus 1 escape plan plus 1avengers assemble should end a xforce, shouldn't it?

Thx for reading and commenting.

Comments

• If you have 2 Demolitions on the field it'd almost certainly blow any one person up with all 14 traps detonating at once. The extra damage does not carry over to the next guy. However Demolition is bugged and sometimes hits twice if multiple traps are matched by the enemy at once. It's not the easiest thing to take advantage of but is pretty crazy when it works.
  • Prior to MNMag nerfed I was having REAL fun pairing him with Fury. Once I got at least 20 blues or even 30 blues (it's quite easy b4 that) = Dual or Triple Demolition!

When enemy matched with 3 traps = Kaboom!!!!! icon_lol.gif all lvl 395 enemies (3) got detonated down in unison ( eg. 1495 damage x 30 traps (if all traps still available on the board) = 44,850 damages in unison to each enemy if 3 traps matched @ the same time some sort like that I guess).

aaahhhh... memories... just... not fun icon_twisted.gif

re-worked (nerfed) MNMag indirectly nerfed Fury as well... now Xforce becoming Xfarce... 4Thor (no idea coz uncovered but also nerfed)... 4**** heroes unworthy of investment. Just let the covers come by naturally if still want to play this game icon_cry.gif
  • You just highlighted for D3 to fix the bug. Good job!
  • Demolition sounds OP! Gonna have to tell D3 to nerf this!.... Just kidding :p (they better not touch my Nick!)
  • dfields3710
    Options
    Honestly demolition is his best power, it was comparable to xforce green(now needed) now it seems kingpin, fury, and starlord are the best 4*s now
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Quick! Change the thread title to "Roster slots cost too much!" so the devs won't read this.
  • Dfields3710, do you get it? Xforce green going for NERF soon. Just enjoy it while it last, no need to highlight those hidden wonder. Keep it to ourself.
  • dfields3710
    Options
    My fault I was just asking a question I didn't mean to reveal the treasure.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    They've never said that having both traps trigger if the enemy matches both traps at once was a bug, as far as I know. It also doesn't happen sometimes, it happens every time more than one trap is matched at once.

I've always looked at it as a feature, since getting the enemy to match 2 trap tiles at once is often a very hard thing to do. It allows an extra layer of strategy and interaction, where you can try to save tiles so they're matched at the same time.

That said, I'd still advise you to delete this thread immediately so that it's not nerfed. Because..... devs.
  • dfields3710
    Options
    How do you delete this thread?