I figured it out!

Options
The current set of changes is clearly early promotion for Civil War.
They masterfully created a scenario that would pit the forum members against each other and start the most intense upvote/downvote battles we have seen yet.

Former allies torn asunder, chaos everywhere, ragequits, rants, optimistic support, wild speculation, and the changes don't even go live for another week!

Will MPQ survive? Will the devs be watching with popcorn? How many phones will be shattered?

Which side are you on??
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Can I take my vote back? I voted Loki for fun but when I thought about it Loki is the trickster just like the devs. I want nothing to do with these trickster devs.
  • edward!

am I doing this right
  • Re-voting enabled, even if I think you are thinking too hard about a nonsensical poll icon_e_wink.gif
  • I picked one at random! For random!
  • I feel better now. I felt dirty once I realized it looked like I was supporting the devs.
  • You still are. What we aren't being told is that the first one is Ice, the second Miles, and the third er.... I honestly don't even know if I got the first two names right.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Maybe the devs have a plan for the future of MPQ (a more casual game for a larger audience?), maybe these changes make sense, maybe they will benefits the game and its longevity...
    ...but for the moment these changes, especially MMR changes and XF nerf made the game less fun for me. icon_neutral.gif

Well, it might pass. I will wait (in the shadows icon_twisted.gif ) and see what kind of game will arise from the chaos. And if I see some fun again, some opportunity that could please a vet... I'll take it!
    purpleflag.png I choose Loki's way icon_twisted.gifpurpleflag.png

PS: Loki's way is a purple one, not a pink... icon_neutral.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Loki is actually all three options.
  • I picked my nose... Boogie - gross.