Want to salvage a shred of good will?

Options
simonsez
simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, how hard would it be for you guys to offer a free re-spec of all the characters you're changing?

Comments

• Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    Or buy back my TEAM, and send me the check........ icon_e_wink.gif
  • simonsez wrote:
    So, how hard would it be for you guys to offer a free re-spec of all the characters you're changing?

Or reset all characters to zero iso and let people reallocate at will.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:

Or reset all characters to zero iso and let people reallocate at will.

I wish they would do this with all character changes, every time.
  • The only relevant mechanics in the game are to apply covers from your stock of available covers or to buy a cover level with HP (unless i'm missing something). None of those seems to give an avenue to do what you want unfortunately.

So although I agree with the OP's sentiment 100% i'm going to go with it being impossible without coding an entirely new method of handling character covers which would need to get coded, go through QA (or at least what passes for QA at Demiurge), get approved by delivery platforms and then get implemented. It would also, of course, simply delete your character and fashion you with 13 Bagman covers instead.... by bagman I could also mean sentry, spidey, Rags etc etc icon_e_smile.gif