Missing progression reward from Dark Avengers Tournament

Options
Hi,

I got to 1014 points right before it ended but didn't get the cover reward for 1000 points. I have submitted a report using the ingame button but also saw that IceIX provided an email address to contact directly in the earlier thread where people weren't receiving their Captain America covers.

I just wanted to find out whether the ingame form sends reports to the same email address whether I should send an email to that address as well. Don't want to end up spamming them with the same message if the ingame one already goes there.

Thanks!

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    It does. The ingame feedback form has the advantage of providing the Player ID which we can use to look at your actual account more quickly. If you're using pure email you'd have to provide your PVP name and/or your Facebook linked email so that we have something we can look up in our database. It's also a tad bit more work transferring the ticket to our ticket database so that the communication can be tracked which is automatic with the in-game, so in general the Feedback Form in-game is the way to go.
  • Thanks! Good to know. I'll stick with the ingame feedback form.