**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    alright... the last one i have on my plate for today... this was totally unrequested, i just couldn't help my self... sorry chicken... had to happen...

YVrMF6c.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/YVrMF6c.jpg?1
  • I forgive you for creating the perfect sign for me. Seeing how I fall out of the top 10 on a regular basis due to drinki ng related naps I'd say this is spot on.
  • Lool ..chicken is drunk again icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gif ..maybe you play better when u are drunk icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy to be part of Lock and Load. Only been here a couple days, but it seems like a really awesome alliance. icon_e_biggrin.gif And special thanks to Salgy for the new sig pic. I had a smaill pic of Xavier I was going to ask him to use, but I like this one better. icon_lol.gif
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Whoah, we've got a Forum Mod in the house? Yessss.... lol. Welcome to the family!
  • Congratz on 1 place alliance in pve guys..it was hard fight but its worth ..glad to be part of this family icon_razz.gificon_e_wink.gif
  • Congratulations on 1st place guys. must've been hard work. well done icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I score 600+ in pvp and im about to get Kingpin (top 50 pve) I am looking for an alliance, I am a competitive player who plays a lot. Send me an invite for a good alliance thank you!
  • Salgy
    Evilmother wrote:
    Congratulations on 1st place guys. must've been hard work. well done icon_e_biggrin.gif
    ToxicAgent wrote:
    Congratz on 1 place alliance in pve guys..it was hard fight but its worth ..glad to be part of this family icon_razz.gificon_e_wink.gif

It's not over yet icon_e_confused.gif
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Before work gets too crazy today, liked I talked about in Line last night, here's a WORKING DRAFT of Salgy's Roster Google Doc with MischiefMaker's very helpful tools incorporated in. For the most part in the Roster tab, just update the grey cells and don't touch anything else. There's a bunch of formulas now working in the background.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

This is a separate Template version I saved off, so edit/copy all you want as I have updated my Sig with my own version (View Only). With MM's departure, sad to see him go considering his Character Ranking work is the only reason why I even started playing more seriously, not knowing what characters did what and who was good was ridiculous and his data was an invaluable learning tool, he'll be missed for sure. He had a lot of other tools I didn't know about, so I put them in here.

This current version will:

- Calculate Soft Cap based on Covers
    - Calculate ISO needed to level to cap
    - Calculate DPDQ Days to earn the ISO (though, not sure on actual DPDQ daily gains... variable of 4500 is an estimate)
    - Calculate $$ amount needed
    - Includes MM's original ISO/Level calculators too
    - Includes MM's BuyBack data
    - Includes Roster Slot pricing (for next update, just reference for now)

When I get some time, I want to add the following:

- Show you next Roster Slot price
    - Add a new tab for Team Comp that looks at Tile Strength and calculates who tanks what based on position and level, but need to figure out the original first since I need to tweak it (lol)

Anyway, take a look, comment back (here or in Line), remember, this is a work in progress, so I'll probably be updating this post with an updated link when there's a new version.
  • Salgy
    Great idea score... I will link to this post & your Google doc in my second post so we can easily re-find this in the future...

I was also planning on having a link with anyone who is on Facebook in my second post so we can share reward, if any of you want to be included in that list, pm me your Facebook name.

EDIT: done & linked... favor for anyone who is my facebook friend, check that list in my first post & make sure that you are listed... if you are not, it is because i don't know what your ign name is based on your fb name!... pm me
  • Congratz on the rank 4 in pve! Awsome score like always icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    The countdown begins, the season XII is now over, curtain drops, the fireworks ignite, huge display of pyro goes off and the Lock and Load explodes confetti flies everywhere and all over the place. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's end season analysis and season final ranking … rank 35 (187 171 pts):

Amazing score and performance´s all season long, several of our members have step up again to the next level, the ultimate experience, competitive, no stress and AWESOME alliance. Second to none! The place to be!!! So here the quick season recap about our progress in season 12, we have finished at rank 35 compare to rank 38 in season 11. But most important for everybody and specially for the commanders less stress, since we did really well during the whole season, congrats to everyone.

1) With D3 latest changes we were affected and have lost some members and needed to add 5 new recruits for this season.
    2) Great thanks to our top-performers, who are Salgy, CapceH, D2KM, Malorick, Mjmacka
    3) Pve overall - Our average rank is 8, small decrease here, but with all the recent changes it's not that bad, well done group.
    4) Pve overall - We went from rank 5 to rank 8
    8) Pvp Overall - Our average rank is 38, we have attained top50 10 times and top25 2 times. And we were so close of other top25 in 3 of them.
    9) Pvp overall - We went from rank 39 to rank 38
    10) Pvp Overall - Our average by member went from 798 to 798. Same as last season, pretty stable with all the changes that we had.

11) Great work to our top improvement performer in this season, who made the more improvement among us in this season, who are:
    CapceH 12 028 (+1 645) +4
    Salgy 12 034 (+1 527) +4
    OJC80 8 892 (+1 256) +3
    salmas 9 178 (+799) +5
    Liro 6 444 (+744) +0

12) Number of King titles gained in pve: Scoregasms (3), Malorick (1)
    13) Number of King Titles gained in pvp: CapceH(2), Salgy (1)
    14) Special thanks to everybody that read/like/comment our alliance thread and my analysis, don’t be shy to add your comments or just like it. I feel that I am not doing this for nothing when I saw comments from you.

And now, it’s time to present the Goldie Locks Awards, honoring the best in our alliance over the last season. So take a look back at the bigger happenings of the Season without further ado, here are the winners of the Season XI Goldie Locks awards.

ssCDg8h.gif?2

King of pvp of the season XII: CapceH
    King of pve of the season XII: Scoregasms
    Superstar of the season XII: CapceH
    Breakout star of the season XII: OJC80
    Newcomer of the season XII: RubixQube
    MVP of the season XII: Salgy

Feat of Strength of the Season XII: CapceH who did 7 consecutives top5 in pvp
    I'm Talking and I Can't Shut Up for Biggest Mouth of the season XII: chicken6
    "You Still Got It!" Best Return of the season XII: salma, return to the mid-top and top in pvp and with a second position in the pvp KraKadoom!.
    Most Embarrassing Moment of the season XII: Chicken missing top10 on a regular basis due to drinking related naps.
    Leader of the New Generation of the season XII: OJC80 for his amazing writting in our LL adventures, his incredible result in pve and pvp.

Rivalry of the season XII: Malorick vs Scoregasms in the pve
    Double-Cross of the season XII: Malorick stealing Jonny1Punch from the other alliance for 6 consecutive events
    Most regrettable decision of the season XII: WhiteQueen leaving LL1
    Transformation of the season XII: darensteele as Drus666
    Game Changer of Season XII: OJC80 asthonishing result in pvp and now member of the Illluminati (1k)

Shining Moment of the season XII: Chicken with his first position according to him in the pvp Mind Game pvp (rank 2) and in the pve his Dark Avengers Heroic (rank 3)
    "THIS IS AWESOME!" Moment of the season XII: salma second position in the pvp Krakadoom! Just behind his brother CapceH
    "What a performance! " Moment of the season XII : D2KM doing the highscore in pvp for LL with 1122.
    The OMG Shocking Moment of the season XII: Scoregasms beating Malorick not one, not two but three time in a row in pve.
    "Tell Me I Didn't Just See That" of season XII: D2KM attacking a unshielded Malorick in pvp not one but twice in row

Fan participation Award of the season XII: Philly9 starting the “One more fight!” chant
    Animal of the Season XII: Scoregasms (The pve Beasts)
    Diva of the the season XII: Whitequeen
    Real French Award of the season XII: Reid
    Surprise Return of the Season XII: Whitequeen

Frequent LINEr Award of the season XII; Scoregasms
    Event of the Season XII: pvp Mind Games with LL best score ever with 17 635 pts
    Best Beard of the season XII: Angelo2383
    Best Drinker of The season XII: Chicken6
  • YES, the Goldie Locks are on! How come I didn't see this earlier?!

Great work everyone, I believe that we can top last season this time around - the team seems to be very focused and ready to face the flood of new characters every week, hence the constant, non-stop grind!

Next Goldie Lock I think we should have a "First to 1k Award" so I can have a chance at something else, because the Best Beard for Season XIII is already taken lads! icon_lol.gif

PS: Score, your spreadsheet is AMAZING - great to keep track of a roster and plan one's iso spending ahead of time. Try it out guys, it's very easy to do it and worth your time.
  • Salgy
    Malorick wrote:
    MVP of the season XII: Salgy
    Woo hoo! 2 seasons in a row!

Great job last season everyone... And a great start already to season XIII!
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Malorick wrote:

Leader of the New Generation of the season XII: OJC80 for his amazing writting in our LL adventures, his incredible result in pve and pvp.

Game Changer of Season XII: OJC80 asthonishing result in pvp and now member of the Illluminati (1k)

Malorick, thank you for the three awards. I enjoyed helping you with the ever evolving story of Lock and Load adventures. I will certainly continue to bring those high pvp scores, even if I do not get into the 1K club each event. Breakout Star of the Season.... icon_eek.gif ..... OH HELL YEAH!!!! Feels like I have managed to come a long way since the cross over from Lock and Load 2. As always thanks to you and D2KM for trusting me to come on over to the big leagues.
  • ojcAust wrote:
    Malorick wrote:

Malorick, thank you for the three awards. I enjoyed helping you with the ever evolving story of Lock and Load adventures. I will certainly continue to bring those high pvp scores, even if I do not get into the 1K club each event. Breakout Star of the Season.... icon_eek.gif ..... OH HELL YEAH!!!! Feels like I have managed to come a long way since the cross over from Lock and Load 2. As always thanks to you and D2KM for trusting me to come on over to the big leagues.

Nice job OJC ..congratz for rewards..its honor to play side by side with all of you guys
  • sandj
    sandj Posts: 3
    Hi, sorry if I post on the wrong place. But I saw from somewhere else that Lock and Load2 is recruiting. I just fit in very well with the requirements. I play everyday, spending around 4 hours a day. I am not among those top players, but certainly enjoy playing very much. I can't send private msg to Evilmother. So I just post this here. Please let me in. Thx.
  • Salgy
    sandj wrote:
    Hi, sorry if I post on the wrong place. But I saw from somewhere else that Lock and Load2 is recruiting. I just fit in very well with the requirements. I play everyday, spending around 4 hours a day. I am not among those top players, but certainly enjoy playing very much. I can't send private msg to Evilmother. So I just post this here. Please let me in. Thx.

i just sent a pm to you & Evilmother... hopefully y'all can work something out!
  • Salgy
    Scoregasms wrote:
    ... WORKING DRAFT of Salgy's Roster Google Doc with MischiefMaker's very helpful tools incorporated in...

i updated my signature to scores new document... i added a "grand total" at the bottom of the main roster section in the version linked in my signature (the only 2 ability guys i have are for DDQ only...) in case anyone wants to copy the math... unfortunately, for my roster, i need: 4,832,224 ISO, which translates to 1,073.8 days of DDQ (that's 3 years with no new character introductions!) or roughly $7,000 to achieve... icon_e_surprised.gif

on second thought... after reading that, you probably don't want to copy & paste that line... icon_lol.gif

what ISO drought?!? icon_rolleyes.gif