Pls provide a warning pop up message when recruiting heroes!

Options
I accidentally clicked on the Hunt Recruit and wasted my 500 hero coin. I didn't want to recruit using the coin. Is there a way to reverse this? Could the developer put a warning pop up message like when we sell a cover? 500 coin is very tough to earn and I just wasted it by accident....

Comments

• wuming79 wrote:
    I accidentally clicked on the Hunt Recruit and wasted my 500 hero coin. I didn't want to recruit using the coin. Is there a way to reverse this? Could the developer put a warning pop up message like when we sell a cover? 500 coin is very tough to earn and I just wasted it by accident....

^ This x 100!!!!

I have done this a few times in error, as well.

Are they trying make us up use our hero points so we have to purchase more?
  • Seriously, this could be it... they didn't reply me to address this issue...
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    If you sent a ticket via the in-game form, it apparently doesn't work very well (or at all). Try sending an email to mobilesupport@d3p.us.

If you sent an email already, then...send another email, I guess?
  • Also there's already a thread for this. I'm drunk and don't feel like looking for / linking it but I assure you it exists already.
  • Also there's already a thread for this. I'm drunk and don't feel like looking for / linking it but I assure you it exists already.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2178