Are you guys totally insane

Options
warcin
warcin Posts: 118
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Back to back new characters, which you said you would not do. 2 new 4 stars out of 3 characters which you said you would not do. And still with the craziness of the top 50 only rewards and an extremely diluted 4 star pool with little to no hope of make him useful to play in less than a year. On top of everything you guys have done in recent weeks to making 4 star characters useless with the changes to pvp structure and nerfing them to the point that they are not even better than 3 stars to begin with. I can not even begin to think what is going through your mind at this point...

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you not see...never mind, go ahead and start another thread.
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    Yes I saw that, but this atrocity should have every thread on the front page screaming about this. The only reason I can even begin to think that they would pull this is that it is a last minute money grab before the shuttering of the game, because nothing else I can think of would justify this. After playing many more hours than I would like to admit in the last event I was not only looking forward to being able to take it easy on the next one, I fricken needed it and now this ****?
This discussion has been closed.