"Who's Next?"

Options
TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Dear God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be a 5* Bag Lady.

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gonna repeat what I've said in a few LINE chats. Hope you're referring to the in game pop up.

Most look like skins on current characters. The shading on the sentinel and Norman Osborne look like cutscene type images, so non playable characters. The ISO-8 goon, looks like he normally does. The Iron Patriot? version of Iron Man is IM40 with a different skin. That looks like Patch's head chopped off, eyepatch band erased, and poorly pasted on a different body. IM35 with a GotG skin? Thor 2 / 3 with a Odin skin. And Doom with a fur cape pimp outfit.

Wilson Fisk looks like how we will probably look. Female Loki? looks real. And the 2 purple/black characters look like new goons, so maybe new story coming up?
  • That's old king Thor, not Odin. Skyfather power level.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That's Hood.
  • Top right are The Orb and Cap-Wolf. The Wolverine shown looks kinda like the Ultimate version. Next to him is Kid Loki.
    I would be embarrassingly excited if they actually included Fin Fang Foom or Ego the Living Planet.
  • I don't know that any of these actually mean anything, but those 2 on the front left are High Evolutionary and Malekith. Looks like Howard the Duck in the middle in the back.

I have no idea where you're seeing most of the other guys mentioned except Ego and kid Loki and the Iron Man/Wolverine shapes which could be any number of alternate versions of them.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have no idea where you're seeing most of the other guys mentioned except Ego and kid SirNeverLies and the GeniusBillionairePlayboyPhilanthropist/Wolverine shapes which could be any number of alternate versions of them.
    Closing the pop-up reveals the actual image.
  • TazFTW wrote:
    I have no idea where you're seeing most of the other guys mentioned except Ego and kid SirNeverLies and the GeniusBillionairePlayboyPhilanthropist/Wolverine shapes which could be any number of alternate versions of them.
    Closing the pop-up reveals the actual image.

Ht31r.jpg
  • Let me redeem myself slightly by properly naming some of the unnamed this time.

Robot on the left is a type of Doombot. Guy with the bull horns is Gilgamesh. next to him is Aunt May of course.

The satanic looking guy...man that is one obscure character. I want to say that this is some guy that fought the Defenders way back in the 70s, but I can't remember his name. I could be wrong here. Anyone that knows that guy should win a prize.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stan Lee with an April 1 cameo?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    Gonna repeat what I've said in a few LINE chats. Hope you're referring to the in game pop up.

Most look like skins on current characters. The shading on the sentinel and Norman Osborne look like cutscene type images, so non playable characters. The ISO-8 goon, looks like he normally does. The Iron Patriot? version of GeniusBillionairePlayboyPhilanthropist is IM40 with a different skin. That looks like IRanWithScissors's head chopped off, eyepatch band erased, and poorly pasted on a different body. IM35 with a GotG skin? Thor...ess? 2 / 3 with a Odin skin. And Doom with a fur cape pimp outfit.

Wilson Fisk looks like how we will probably look. Female SirNeverLies? looks real. And the 2 purple/black characters look like new goons, so maybe new story coming up?
    To be fair, most of the existing character models within a character are just reskins over the same pose, it was more noticable with daken before they reskined the wolvies
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Here is the who's next image, if you are lazy to visit http://www.marvelpuzzlequest.com/

O5TAMbX.jpg?1
  • So... Howard The Duck?
  • It's going to be pooh the bear!
    2zdnp6t.jpg
  • Falconn87
    Options
    "Okay, so. Folks, it's that time again! Spoiler-free character goodness with pre-release, un-final information, so take that as you will. Anyone who spoils ahead of time gets a promotion to floor 500!

Unknown (Coming Soon)
    4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
    At Max Level: HP: 13700 Tile Damage: 64/10/11/73/11/82/3.5x

Damage / CD tile destruction damage - 6 blacktile.png AP
    Deals 448 damage to the target. If there is a friendly Countdown tile on the board, it is destroyed and and deals an additional 776 damage. Dev note: Only one additional CD tile per ability use is destroyed
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deals 538 damage, and 861 extra damage.
    Level 3: Deals 627 damage, and 954 extra damage.
    Level 4: Deals 806 damage, and 1133 extra damage.
    Level 5: Deals 1165 damage, and 1490 extra damage.
    Max Level
    Level 3 - 1243 / 1895 damage.
    Level 4 - 1598 / 2250 damage.
    Level 5 - 2309 / 2959 damage.
    Destroy AP / Gen Yellow AP - 8 purpletile.png AP
    Destroys 4 AP of the enemy's strongest color and generates 4 Yellow AP.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Destroys 5 AP.
    Level 3: Generates 5 AP.
    Level 4: Destroys 6 AP.
    Level 5: Generates 8 AP.
    Countdowns, Countdowns, Countdowns - 10 yellowtile.png AP
    Creates 2 3 turn (Yellow) Countdown tiles that deal 731 damage.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Creates 3 3 turn Countdown tiles
    Level 3: Also creates a 4 turn (Blue) Countdown tile that creates 2 Strike tiles of strength 46.
    Level 4: Also creates a 5 turn (Black) Countdown tile that deals 1553 damage.
    Level 5: Creates 3 3 turn, 2 4 turn, 2 5 turn Countdown tiles.
    Max Level (Per tile)
    Level 3 - 1451 damage / 2 strength 91 Strike tiles.
    Level 4 - 1451 damage / 2 strength 91 Strike tiles / 3083 damage.
    Level 5 - 1451 damage / 2 strength 151 Strike tiles / 3083 damage."

That has to be Kingpin - black skill sacrificing goons, yellow steal - is a crime, purple trowing goons at opponent
  • We know for a fact it's kingpin.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kingpin reminds me of Abed's Inspector Spacetime friend.
    235?cb=20130222153642
  • thbrown81
    thbrown81 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    bahukma wrote:
    Top right are The Orb and Cap-Wolf. The Wolvypoo shown looks kinda like the Ultimate version. Next to him is Kid SirNeverLies.
    I would be embarrassingly excited if they actually included Fin Fang Foom or Ego the Living Planet.

Seriously, how great would a CapWolf event be? A PVE where Steve Rogers had special wolf boosted powers for the event. This needs to happen. I still have the CapWolf analog comics in a trunk somewhere. Loved it.
  • thbrown81 wrote:
    bahukma wrote:
    Top right are The Orb and Cap-Wolf. The Wolvypoo shown looks kinda like the Ultimate version. Next to him is Kid SirNeverLies.

Seriously, how great would a CapWolf event be? A PVE where Steve Rogers had special wolf boosted powers for the event. This needs to happen. I still have the CapWolf analog comics in a trunk somewhere. Loved it.

Yes, yes, yes! That would be so freaking cool.
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With all these choices, it's clearly Skrulls
  • metabelian
    Options
    Fin Fang Foom should be the anniversary 4* cover. First a dino then a giant alien(?) dragon.