Pandas of DOOM - Alliance Chat

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Im gonna bump this thread since we are still looking for people. We're keeping the focus on PVP, we ask that you hit roughly 600 (give or take 100) and pve doesnt matter at all.

Apply in-game or send me a pm.
  • Interested in your alliance. Daily player who is finally coming out of transition.
    Season X = 7,790, Season XI = 7,675

Best 4 roster =
    Black Panther 166 5/3/5
    Patch 166 5/3/5
    Thor 153 2/5/5
    Hood 140 5/5/3

Current alliance is ElitePowers and IGN = ferg4211 for full roster

Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks.
  • I applied in-game. I've been in a top 100 alliance for some time but I need a bit of a break from the grind. I'll contribute 450-650 per pvp and an occasional pve push. I won't be offended if that doesn't meet requirements.
  • sinnerjfl
    Season XI results, better late than never I suppose icon_e_biggrin.gif

For a transition season, we did pretty good considering we also didn't have 20 members all season long. We
    finished in spot #151.

EBsSYmD.jpg
    r6I9ia9.jpg
    DVSu82Y.jpg
  • Hello, I got a PM about joining. If you are in the top 200 for the season in PVP then let me know how to join. I see it's a private alliance.
  • sinnerjfl
    Go in the search tab, check the box that says "Private alliances", search for Pandas of Doom.

You can click join and ill let you in.
  • sinnerjfl wrote:
    Go in the search tab, check the box that says "Private alliances", search for Pandas of Doom.

You can click join and ill let you in.

ok, just did!

Don't know if you guys are comic book buffs but your alliance name reminds me of when squirrel girl defeated dr doom by having squirels attack him!
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Here are the Season XII results.
    Making progress... icon_e_biggrin.gif
    qJJ2Fwkl.png
    And individual scores bellow the cut:
    0lSNZH9l.png
    hdlbCZjl.png
    vedBdykl.png
  • I seem to be playing again, but not so hard core these days.

Let me know if you need me.
  • sinnerjfl
    It's been fun guys, too many changes and I'm not enjoying this game as much as I used to. Time for me to take it a lore more casually.
    Have fun Pandas!
  • Sorry to post in your guys alliance forum but it wouldn't allow me to pm. I saw u guys were recruiting for your alliance and was seeing if I could join. I play daily and rank top (pvp usually 400-500, pve always surpass the last reward for individuals) in my current alliance but I want a more active alliance. If u want to check my roster, my username is the same as this. Thanks for reading.
  • Kolence
    Season XIII results. Scores went down, but our position stayed more or less the same. I'm just happy we withstood all the negative changes mostly unscathed. icon_e_smile.gif
    DWLmiIY.jpg
    And individual scores:
    wY8iwuL.jpgtv7Z25F.jpgLMnsXCy.jpg
  • Hey guys I can't get in to the game at all at the moment just says check internet connection. Which shouldn't be an issue as its wifi. Anyone else with this issue?
  • sinnerjfl
    Clutch2313 wrote:
    Hey guys I can't get in to the game at all at the moment just says check internet connection. Which shouldn't be an issue as its wifi. Anyone else with this issue?

Most people are having the issue, no matter the platform. Servers overloaded, again.
  • Kolence
    edited July 2015
    Season XIV results:
    FMtifN5.jpg
    oq9gvaX.jpglKpdFEo.jpg1lExQrp.jpg
  • Hey there Pandas of Doom. I was wondering if there is a commander for your alliance on the forum here that I could chat with? If so and they could send me a PM, that would be great!
  • Kolence
    edited July 2015
    Season XV results:
    FoG03f8.jpg
    GZM1KWD.jpg
    SNIhnmz.jpg
    eChXI1H.jpg
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Hey Pandas,

bit of a noob on the forums so unable to message commander directly (kolence?) but want to join allience.

I play daily, currently day 275, mainly pvp. consistetly 400-600. 4787 pts for the season. well rounded roster with all the 3*s n about 5 4*s. gamer handle is same as forum name...redviper85. let me know.
  • Kolence
    Season XVI results:
    ZzKYZyS.jpg
    pcKrxqj.jpg
    Tgr6inT.jpg
    j5ikbxb.jpg
  • Kolence
    Season XVII results:
    LGou3DN.jpg
    uSwtc1T.jpg