Options
aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum post.

Comments

• esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    I'd really like to see a 4* with a transformation. I don't know if they can do it in this game.

Have a Bruce Banner (The Incredible Hulk), that has a couple powers. Those powers need to be ones the opponent would never want to see trigger. Then once he takes enough damage, his portrait and powers change.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Or a Maestro variant. He some of banner's intellect, but his strength has increased as a result of absorbing radiation from the nuclear holocaust that hit his is earth.
  • KrazyKeylime
    Options
    esoxnepa wrote:
    I'd really like to see a 4* with a transformation. I don't know if they can do it in this game.

Have a Bruce Banner (The Incredible Hulk), that has a couple powers. Those powers need to be ones the opponent would never want to see trigger. Then once he takes enough damage, his portrait and powers change.

Of course they can! See Mystique.

Thing is, what would Banner do? If we are talking about classic Hulk. In some renditions, he hulks at wil.

Planet Hulk would be fun.

Seems to me Hulk should have some form of heal, but that might be to much in this game.
    made a post earlier maybe adding a burst heal to anger 400-500 heal once each goes off.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    made a post earlier maybe adding a burst heal to anger 400-500 heal once each goes off.

Or maybe a 1-2% true heal any time an anger tile pops, sounds about perfect to me. Represents Hulk's strengthening via anger, still gives the enemy some opportunity to counter.

Yep. The hulk is supposed to get stronger as he gets angry... so having him take damage from the anger tiles is a little silly. Having it be 'burst of health' instead of 'true healing' is sad, but probably better from a balance perspective.

It would make a mirror-match of hulk-bombers a visual treat though. One hulk pops and get tougher, then the other reflects it back, and so on.. but it gets more an more difficult to drop either hulk since the rest of the team(s) are going to get wiped out very quickly.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Add to Anger -- When there are more than 11 Green Tiles on the board at the start of your turn, Hulk heals 300.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jackstar0 wrote:
    Add to Anger -- When there are more than 11 Green Tiles on the board at the start of your turn, Hulk heals 300.

That just sounds cruel to fight against. Hulk's health is already insanely high, giving him a Healing Ability as well.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anger does not make Hulk fart greens all over the board. Anger makes him stronger. If ever there was a character who should get free Strike tiles, it's Hulk. You either take him down in one shot, or you make him WAY stronger.

Hulk's every attack should be stronger because you hit him, not just his special ones.
  • Scary thought, 4* hulk anger causing green strike tiles to be added to the board instead of basic. Scarier yet, make them a mix of friendly and enemy strikes. Now we are capturing the essence of angry Hulk.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4* Hulk will be World War Hulk/Gladiator Hulk. Likely a new moveset, but I'm waiting on confirmation of that.

Cover