Defeated opponent in SHIELD training but no rank increase

Options
Just played a tough opponent in SHIELD and managed a win. Going in I had 964 pts and the opponent (SacredPoo) was in the upper 1100s, so the rank increase was supposed to be 37 pts.

On winning it displayed 1001 pts. But while I got the ISO for beating him (at least it displayed it) I didn't get the 1000 rank reward. And when I went back to SHIELD training it showed me having 974 pts.

Now I've seen similar things in the Featured arenas, where you lose to another player while playing your game (another problem) but I didn't get any notice of any other battle, nor were there any new red icons in SHIELD. Even 15 mins later now.

Rather annoyed.

Comments

• And after playing some more this morning I got to 1001 ranking, showing in the SHIELD lobby.

I did not get the 1000 point reward (100 HP).

I reported both issues in-game, including my e-mail address.
  • Just to wrap this up -- a case was opened by D3 late last week; just a few minutes ago I got another email from them saying it had been resolved, and I have received the 100 HP in game.

It's always pleasant to see devs/support teams that actually do resolve issues.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    /hattip

Still not sure what would be causing that issue in particular and we can't really reproduce it in-house. But until we can, we'll do our best to help.