Are daily rewards gone?

Options
I never seem to get a daily reward anymore?

Comments

• No. They're still there.
  • You have to complete a mission. Any mission. Then it'll show.
  • I complete multiple missions, do I have to go into the menu and activate it myself?
  • Do you see a green icon on the main menu? (The page that lists all available tournaments.)

It's on the top right. Do you see it?

Are you using R45 btw?
  • I am stuck on Day 81.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Update your app
  • I been stuck at day 79 for 5 days. Play missions plenty tap green button to death. No reward in 5 days No surprise they changed it and it broke seems to be the trend. Not only this game but other games as well
  • There is a thread about this already. Numerous people, including me are stuck at day 79. Despite logging in and doing missions daily. And yes the app is updated. We still have yet to hear from the devs about this problem.
  • Im also stuck at day 79
  • I am as well. I guess the real question is if anyone is not stuck.
  • I am not stuck. My sympathies though.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm stuck on 75.
  • If you are stuck, put a ticket in, and they will fix it, seems like they had to fix something specific to my device as I had to close out the game, wait for an update, relaunch it and play a mission, then it came back,,They are pretty good with their customer service, even gave me some HP since I missed a few days of rewards...
  • For thoe having issues with daily rewards send an email to mobilesupport@d3p.us and they will help you out.
  • greggray24 wrote:
    I am as well. I guess the real question is if anyone is not stuck.

I'm absolute fine with daily rewards. Submit a ticket and they'll see your problem.
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    If you are stuck, put a ticket in, and they will fix it, seems like they had to fix something specific to my device as I had to close out the game, wait for an update, relaunch it and play a mission, then it came back,,They are pretty good with their customer service, even gave me some HP since I missed a few days of rewards...

Really? That's somewhat encouraging. Most have probably missed more than a few days as in my case. I don't even have day one completed. Been playing about 2 weeks or more, and the hours on steam say 90 hours. Yep.