Gamma bomb token issue

Options
First of all, excuse me for my poor english, it's not my language.
Yesterday I won two gamma bomb tokens, one for being in 100 top players in west sahara and another for being in 200 top players in amazon. I was rewarded with both tokens, 2000 iso and 50 hero points, but I didn't redeem the tokens. Today I win an heroic token in daily reward and when I'm redeeming them, I only have one heroic token (yet redeem) and two normal tokens, not gamma bomb tokens. Why do the tokens change? Is there any way to solve it? Have anyone a similar problem?

Comments

• Your English is fine. Haven't heard of that happening. For future reference, special event tokens should always be redeemed immediately since you can no longer do so once those tokens are no longer available. In this case, they are still available, so don't know what to tell you. The problem is, by the time support gets to this, those tokens will be gone from the store. The best they may be able to do is give you heroics. Regardless, you need to create a support ticket (see the thread at the top of this forum for instructions).
  • Thanks for the reply. I have contact with support, telling me that when an event finish, all special tokens not redeemed turn to normal tokens.
    I think what happened to me was a bug. Sometimes I start the app and the featured missions (the orange tab) show me no current mission avaliable. If I restart the app, the tab show me again the current special events, like the hulk, lighting rounds...
    I had that "crash" when I did't redeem yet the tokens, so it changed to normal tokens because the app thought the event was run out :/
    When I restarted the app, it didn't change again to gamma bomb token icon_e_sad.gif (the event was on and you can got that tokens)
    So, if you had a similar bug or crash or whatever it is, redeem special tokens as far as you get it, or you could have the same problem.
  • Double check that the date/time on your system/device is correct. I don't think that's the issue, but that can cause problems. Does make some sense that if the game thought for a moment that the tokens were no longer available, that they disappeared.
  • Date and time is ok. I hope it doesn't happen again in this Hulk event. Actually I redeem as soon as I can the first two tokens I won.
  • http://i.imgur.com/RO1Dv14.png
    http://i.imgur.com/d7wCxmJ.png

This is what I see when the bug happens.
  • This just happened to me today... I earned 2 tokens from the Canada and Amazon sighting events, one was a Heroic token and another was a Gamma Bomb

I logged on later and the events tab said there were no events currently available even though the hulk event and the widow maker events were happening...

When I went to redeem my tokens the Gamma Bomb token was gone

I'm new to this forum sorry if I posted this in the wrong section... is there any way I can get my token back?
  • After a few emails send, the last one:
    Hello!

We are sorry you experienced this.
    We have sent over four Heroic Tokens as a sorry for the inconvenience and since the gamma pack is not available at this time.

Thank you!

D3Publisher Support Team

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us, visit our website at http://www.d3p.us/, or stop by our forums at www.d3pforums.com for more information.

I hope they have located the bug so no one has more.
  • You're lucky. All I got was the run around and a big "f**k you thanks for playing"

What a waste of time.. both in game and trying to get my tokens back
  • Do you send an email or use the ticket in game?
    Ticket doesn't work for me, only email.