Errors in Leveling and Later Steps

Options
2»

Comments

• DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    -Xios- wrote:
    I posted my updated roster because I was the OP asking what to do with my roster.

For your question, according to the wiki, it caps at 500, or the slots themselves at 40.

http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Points
    Thank you for the information. and i apologize for accusing you of dumb stuff.
  • Don't worry about it, we both got a little too defensive, it happens.

How's your (**) lineup shaping up? It's a good time to rack up some ISO at least, with all these events.
  • Oh look, another person who got screwed by the 13 cover power limit. Another person who got screwed because the devs refuse to give us respec.

Welcome to the club.

If I had a nickel every time the devs trolled one of us with the no-respec system, I'd have enough money to buy every **** cover.
  • Settle down man, it's just a game. As I've said in this thread, it's not that big of a deal, I don't feel 'screwed over'.

I used my 'misleveled' characters well when it was their time (my Storm and Iron Man for example), and now I've simply outgrown them, as I'm sure many others have.

If you had this problem with (**) or even (***) you have my sympathies, but I don't think it's an issue worth your anger. Plenty of characters are still useful even if not 'optimized' with the popular builds.
  • I'm guessing you haven't seen a 3/5/5 Thor or 3/5/5 Wolvie before. icon_razz.gif