**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Lock and Load are still fighting like crazy in The Hunt, it's dark, dangerous, intense, cannot hide, need to fight and fight without a break and had also to fight Blind Justice too during the Hunt for Professor X but this is now coming to end. We even had little break with our last hunt in Florida. Then, BANG!! Impressive pyrotechnics blasts from everywhere, lighting up the place for this crazy edition, the fans are on their feet screaming at the top of their lungs to show their appreciation for the return of LL adventures. The crowd are pumped up, the pyro dies out as the hunt continues and where we can still here echo throughout the MPQ universe about the nerfing of characters. Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the last events:

pvp Blind Justice rank 40 (14 186 pts)

KA-BOUUUUM!!! WHIZZ!! WHOOSH!! The commanders of LL, Malorick and Salgy with three other guys behind them come to join OJC80 with the best pyro of the night!!! They are all tired, worn out by they are fighting for an awesome alliance, Malorick give a Lock and Load high five to OJC80, Salgy and thanks OJC to regroup the team after the massive attack due to Thor Goddess of Thunder.

We had a little crisis with the recent event and we have lost some of our members like sikgimp, consumedfired, cricri36 and whitequeen. But you can count on your commanders to do their best to regroup us and find the best recruit for our alliance. Here come chicken6 and RubixQube how are hungry to be part of a strong, competitive and fun alliance. But wait who his the third guys behind them, oh! it’s not a ghost, it’s him the man, the myth, the legend that is D2KM!!!! That is returning to LL to take his previous role of commander. Tthe crowd go nuts for LL with these fantastics new recruit that will help us to keep our level of success. All Lock and Load members moral go up with the new improvement.

Wow! Even in the adversity, that is the Hunt and the shockwave in the MPQ Universe, LL stand stronger than before. And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show as usual!!.

1) pvp Blind Justice -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    CapceH 970 +1 (-126 pts)
    Salgy 881 -1 (-226 pts)
    Darkron 828 +6 (+1 pts)
    Philly99 819 +3 (-92 pts)
    RubixQube 809

2) BOOOOUM!! A big cloud of smoke erupts and here come CapceH out of nowhere and capture the crown from Salgy, the King of Pvp CapceH helped LL in that blood bath that is the Hunt by doing a good score in the pvp to keep us in the top50 and big thanks to everyone even if our alliance score was lower that usual all the MPQ universe was affected by that and we have still manged a top40.
    3) Welcome to LL to chicken6, RubixQube, D2KM inside our awesome alliance.
    4) Special Award achievement ("Top5 pvp") to RubixQube who did really on his first pvp with us and did his first top5 among us, well done!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Aspiring Force") to Reid that was so close to the top5 and did a good score in pvp.
    6) Special Award achievement ("Shape Change") to Druss666 who did a big transformation and cannot be called by his former old name.
    7) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 861
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 737.
    9) We have played for an average per member of 709, really below of our average when we are know to by 800+, but the Hunt is intense.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Reid 755 +10 (+106 pts)
    11) sikgimp, consumedfired, cricri36 and whitequeen decided to retire from MPQ because of thier life getting to busy or because they were hurt by the nerf shockwave in the MPQ universe, so we wishes them the best in all your future endeavors.

Arf! Eee-aaaah! Woof! Ook ook! BOOOOM!!! What a big blow!!! Boo-hoo (crying sound!), plop, plop, fizz, fizz. What is happing!!! Plip - plip - ploop - plip - plip - plip - plip - ploop! Water is failling from every where, what a big splash!!! OH!!! Check who is immerging behind a wall of water its our latest recruit ready to join us in the next adventure Hollowpoint Kiss and to complete the Hunt with us: Jonny1punch. Malorick his pointing his arm and pointing his finger to him, and then Jonny1punch come to join Malorick for the famous LL high five. Malorick is looking at the wall of water and smile!!! Wow!!!!! What a way to conclude our episode!!!!

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis or I will says the new and improved Lock and Load adventures. Even if we had a big number of followers we can continue to do better so even you ll2 or any other alliance that are reading this dont be shy to like it.
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Malorick wrote:
    KA-BOUUUUM!!! WHIZZ!! WHOOSH!! The commanders of LL, Malorick and Salgy with three other guys behind them come to join OJC80 with the best pyro of the night!!! They are all tired, worn out by they are fighting for an awesome alliance, Malorick give a Lock and Load high five to OJC80, Salgy and thanks OJC to regroup the team after the massive attack due to Thor Goddess of Thunder.

We had a little crisis with the recent event and we have lost some of our members like sikgimp, consumedfired, cricri36 and whitequeen. But you can count on your commanders to do their best to regroup us and find the best recruit for our alliance. Here come chicken6 and RubixQube how are hungry to be part of a strong, competitive and fun alliance. But wait who his the third guys behind them, oh! it’s not a ghost, it’s him the man, the myth, the legend that is D2KM!!!! That is returning to LL to take his previous role of commander. Tthe crowd go nuts for LL with these fantastics new recruit that will help us to keep our level of success. All Lock and Load members moral go up with the new improvement.

Malorick, the words were needed. Thanks for the special mention as I know I fell short in this pvp. Losing four team members is never easy and I have been in an Alliance that just fell apart after something like this. Stay strong team. There will be nerfs but also there will be new great characters.

To our new team welcome. Enjoy the team that plays well in both PVE and PVP. To existing members..... Lock and Load. We have Xavier to collect.
  • Hhi everyone, jus wanted to say goodby and good luck to every one.
    It was a pleasure to play with you, i enjoy it much and learn a alot and thanks to you all my roster got much better. You are a great alliance, keep going like that.
    I quit becasuse i was almos in burn out of mpq and need a break, i hope i will detox soon and who knows, maybe i'll go back with you icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Bests of lucks and keepd doing great!!
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Awesome and hilarious recap of events malorick!

Thank you for mentioning me and giving me such an epic entrance into the team. I hope I can live up to the hype of the legendary lock and load crew.
  • Malorick
    The theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppies begins blaring throughout the MPQ Universe, the pyro goes off as the fans are on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs to show their appreciation for the new Lock and Load. The crowd are pumped up as we are brought to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! An overhead shot is shown of the MPQ Universe still feeling the repercussion of Thor the Godess of Thunder and it looks it is a big shock in the MPQ universe except at LL were it look it is a celebration.

Suddenly we are plunged into complete darkness. The big screen flickers off and on the the darkness, when the screen flicks on for the final time we are greeted by current top leader in the Hunt Scoregasms followed by Malorick, OJC80, Jonny1Punch and Salgy. They stands but they look still tired by the Hunt, the are so close to get their hand on Professor X and probably for the 3 covers.

The screen cuts off and once more the arena is covered in a veil of darkness and the show moves on to.....

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the last events.

Pvp Hollowpoint Kiss rank 24 ( 16 091 pts)

What an event our fans are pretty stoked! The pvp top5 hasn't been moving like this since a while and everybody gets on their feet to see who his part of our top 5. Jonny1Punch comes out from behind the curtain and is pumped up! He poses on the crowd what a debut for him on his first event he beat CapceH for the convoted pvp crown and its our new King. Oh!! Wait a minute who his making his way and his excitement knows no bounds as he jumps up and down and go just in front of our King, it’s Angelo2383. He made it to the top5 beat his personal highscore and was almost in the Illuminati club (1k). His performance causing the crowd to erupt into cheers.

And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show as usual!!.

1) pvp Hollowpoint Kiss -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Jonny1punch 1117 --
    Salgy 1008 +0 (+127 pts)
    CapceH 977 -2 (+7 pts)
    D2KM 958 +2 (+192 pts)
    Angelo2383 946 +6 (+268 pts)

2) New king of pvp to Jonny1punch who made a impressive debut on his first event with LL by capturing the crown, well done!
    3) Welcome to LL to Jonny1punch inside our awesome alliance.
    4) Special Award achievement ("Bestow the Power Cosmic ") to CapceH who seem to be invested by some power, he is doing recently strong score of 970+ and it’s the only one with Salgy who have made the top5 regularly since the beginning of the season XII. Amazing work to both of you!!!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Inner Circle ") to Angelo2383 Amazing work!!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("StarForce") to Reid that was again so close to the top5 and did a great score in pvp, continue your good work major improvement. It’s was so close again!!
    7) Special Award achievement ("Knight Returned") to D2KM who return to the top5 and show that even with his busy schedule he continue to show us that he still have it.
    8) Special Award achievement ("Focused Blast") to salmas and chicken6 who improved their score over 700+.
    9) Special Award achievement ("Illuminati") to Jonny1punch and Salgy who are in our elite club of 1k with a great score.
    10) Special Award achievement ("Allied Against the Dark") to all our members for this great performance and this top25. This is more remarkable since it was during a dark period that is The Hunt, so everybody have improved all their score and continue to do well in pve. Great group effort, we have a strong team where we can count on everybody.
    11) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 001
    12) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 839.
    13) We have played for an average per member of 805.
    14) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Angelo2383 946 +6 (+268 pts)
    D2KM 958 +2 (+192 pts)
    Malorick 852 +4 (+174 pts)
    salmas 779 +6 (+156 pts)
    chicken6 738 +3 (+154 pts)

The crowd roar in approval as the current King of pve Malorick is shown to be making his way towards the Hunt. The King of the King Malorick puts his crown on his head and he looks forward to his Royal Beater Scoregasms and he look behind and pauses. Malorick is looking at Jonny1punch and OJC80 who just standing there staring at the King. We see the Dauphin of LL, number one contender for the pve crown Scoregasms smiling before he return toward the Hunt. “Mr. PVE” looks at him, Malorick holds his arms out to his side and poses for the crown before running back at Scoregasms. Jonny1punch and OJC80 stare each other and start running too. The chase is on in the Hunt for Professor X!!!!! Wow!!!!! What a way to conclude our episode who will be the King of pve!!!!

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis or I will says the new and improved Lock and Load adventures. We want to have a big number of followers so we can continue to do better in this review so dont be shy to like it if you read them.
  • Hey just noticed Jonny teamed up with my former alliance mates!

Take care guys!
  • ojcAust
    GLASS SHATTERS and OJC80 joins his team back from THE HUNT. His boosts are depleted, his heroes lay in pieces around him KO'd. imcoin.png and iso8.png have been spent. Was this brutality worth it?? The lack of sleep, the insanity of fighting for hours against like minded Grinders??

OF COURSE!!! Our rosters are loaded with Professor X covers. We have secured at least a top 5 alliance, if not again a top 3 finish. It feels good to go through hell and come out with the rewards.

As recovery begins. We look to the leaderboard and know what is coming. I have 3rd alliance place with 139K. Scoregasms leads in 1st (currently) at 144K but the King of PVE Kings is in his preferred final slice at 140K. He is always hungry, always wanting his PVE crown. Can Scoregasms extend his lead to win the event, or as done so many times before, will Malorick hunt down the leader and claim his crown. I am happy to say I can now just sit back and watch what happens.... These two Juggernauts of the PVE world can fight it out themselves.

I think I need a nap, or a coffee at least icon_e_smile.gif

Then MPQ decides on the curve ball presenting XFORCE blackflag.png in the next event....and here I was convinced I was going to take this one easy icon_lol.gif
  • Malorick
    The theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppies begins blaring throughout the MPQ Universe, the pyro goes off as the fans are on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs to show their appreciation for the Lock and Load. The crowd are pumped up, the pyro dies out as the song continues to blare throughout the MPQ universe as we are brought to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the last events:

The Hunt 2 006 847 (rank 4)

AAHT AAHHT BLOOOOOOT! A long, mournful wail call is announcing the end of this painfull and stressfull pve events. We are on our last grind, where we can see Scoregasms leading following not far behind by our King of the King Malorick that is running after him and OJC80 and Salgy closing the chase.

When suddenly women are erupting and posing wearing skimpy clothing, these women are doing several poses. OH!!! Wait one of them is a former Lock and Load member Feline69. Their going out after Malorick, their hands being all over him while Malorick is watching Scorgasm chasing Prof X. Malorick walk out holding his PVE crown in the air with one hand, whilst Feline69 is wrapped in his other arm and have other women running their hand up and down his thigh. He beckons her down as he holds his title aloft and walks slowly out from the Hunt, soaking in the boos. Feline69 plans a big kiss on him, almost grotestque in nature, OJC80 stands by dumb-founded but impressed.

Feline69 stays in Malorick's arms as he starts looking at Scoregasms and lift his arm with the palm of his hand facing toward the ground and his hand and fingers are then waved and curled in direction of Scorgasms causing the boos to increase. Malorick is turning his back on the Hunt and go away with the ladies leaving Scoregasms take the lead without any competition. The crowd continue to boo in a seamless strea. Scoregasms turn to see Malorick doing a dumbs up to him with one hand and raising it. Scorgams looks up just in time to see a rush of thick, red fluid seemingly falling from the sky, and finds himself utterly drenched in it in short order! Scorgasms stands stunned as he looks down at his own drenched body in confusion, who is stumbling around and trying to shake off the fluid, which strongly resembles blood.

OH my god, what’s that … is that blood, Malorick let Scoregasms alone? Scoregasms cannot believe it when trying fruitlessly to wipe the blood away from his face with an equally bloodied hand, only making a bigger mess that he have beat the Beast in pve. but the Dauphin of LL simply smirks before raising his arms in victory.

And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show as usual!!.

1) pve The Hunt -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Scoregasms 161093 +1
    Malorick 143084 -1
    Salgy 141186 +2
    OJC80 139132 +0
    Jonny1punch 130383 -5

2) A Bloody Scoregasms his making his way trying to get up to his feet and slipping and sliding around after being so tired and worn out after this blood bath that was the hunt. Meanwhile, as cleaning staff rush down from the back to clean up the mess and here come Malorick. The crowd can be heard booing in the background. Malorick shaking his head, cannot believe it either and stop and fans boo loudly at his appearance.. Malorick continue and go raise Scoregasms hand, drawing a massive pop from the crowd and congrats the new King and give him the pve crown. Congrats to our new pve King Scoregasms.

3) Special Award achievement ("Blood Hunt”) to Scoregasms who never stopped in htat bloodbath that was that pve, well done..
    4) Special Award achievement ("Cry for Blood") to chicken6 who miss the top6 but did a impressive work on this pve, Congrats to you!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Royal Beater") to OJC80 for his astonishing performance in that brutal pve that have continue to motivate our troops.
    6) Special Award achievement ("Top5 pve") to Jonny1Punch who got a top5 in pve with his first pve with us. Congrats!!!
    7) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 142 976 pts that is 477% the max reward.
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 117 598 pts that is 392% the max reward.
    9) We have played for an average per member of 100 342pts (335% the max reward).
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Philly99 86821 +7
    antreas1911 126440 +3
    Salgy 141186 +2
    Scoregasms 161093 +1

While Scoregams is still celebrating hisr success in pve. The lights go out, music plays in the background it'S the Titanic song. Suddenly, BOOOMM! pyro’s explode far away in the background illuminating an image of a shipping sink with people panicing and leaving the ship! Eee-aaaah! Woof! Ook ook! Boo-hoo (crying sound!), The crowd go frenzy as the light come back on. OJC80 smile and look at Jonny1punch and they give each other the LL high five and are happy to be here inside that AWESOME alliance that is LL.

What a way to conclude our episode!!!!

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis or I will says the new and improved Lock and Load adventures. We want to have a big number of followers so we can continue to do better in this review so dont be shy to like it if you read them.
  • ojcAust
    The Sound of Shattering Glass and the MPQ universe knows who is coming out. OJC makes his way to the ring, clearly recovered from The Hunt. He takes a mic and waits for the crowd chants of this is AWESOME to die down....

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Lock and Load proudly presents to you the latest, most LEGENDARY!!!!! review in the WORLD!!!! Brought to you by our Commanader, the King of the PVE Kings.... MALORICK!!!!
    And if you ain't down with that then we got two words for you....."

As one the MPQ Universe chants with OJC "SUCK IT!!!"

Okay, I have channelled my DX and now that the mood is set lets get down to business. Malorick as always your reviews are truly inspired icon_e_biggrin.gif Can't say as I know Feline but that smirk you put on my face was there as I read the review. I am here for the team and I wanted to point out that our top 6 players hit that legendary 400% plus result. You guys are amazing. But it is not just the top of the team that gets us over the line. Everyone hit max rewards and all of us contributed to another TOP 5 result.

LOCK and LOAD: This is the place to be. Fun, non stress and no mercs icon_e_smile.gif Each of you got us there, from 1st place to 20th. We continue to achieve great results across PVE and PVP. We all get the covers, we get the imcoin.png and the iso8.png .... but more than that we should know that we are a great team. The chat is positive, the Commanders are understanding and hell I'll say it again, this place is fun. We have watched the drama in other groups and who the hell needs that. Love being here with you all.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    ojcAust wrote:
    LOCK and LOAD: This is the place to be. Fun, non stress and no mercs icon_e_smile.gif Each of you got us there, from 1st place to 20th.
    this is the most important to me... The same group of 20 that went into this bloodbath came out together... I actually took a screenshot of us in first place with about 90 minutes left, knowing the mercs were probably coming to every other alliance, just because I know that if this wasn't for a 4* reward, that would have been our final ranking... Great job everyone!
  • Malorick
    Salgy wrote:
    ojcAust wrote:
    LOCK and LOAD: This is the place to be. Fun, non stress and no mercs icon_e_smile.gif Each of you got us there, from 1st place to 20th.
    this is the most important to me... The same group of 20 that went into this bloodbath came out together...

Yes, this is why we are a strong, competitive, no stress and AWESOME alliance. And yes it was a true bloodbath you can ask Scoregasms about it, he is still cleaning himself from it hahaha!
  • Salgy
    Due to the chat being so active lately, I didn't want this to be lost in the shuffle...

We have decided to make our sister alliance, lock & load 2, completely casual... For now we are going to fill it with daily players, with no minimum expectations, and see what becomes of it...

It is very early in its existence, but ideally the hope is that it will be a true minor league team that will help grow, teach & train new players for L&L... A place where we can go take a vacation, or a PVE off and hopefully not affect the main alliance ranking... For now, Malorick & I are keeping a close eye on the junior alliance (we know the commanders in real life)...

We have kept the alliance private, so if any of you know anyone starting out, who could benifit from joining this alliance, let me know their in game name so I can approve them!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    Hello,

Thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Salgy
    signature time!

D2KM, while looking for pictures for jonny's signature image, i came across this one & thought i would make you a new one icon_e_biggrin.gif
    mFVrwKi.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/mFVrwKi.jpg?1

jonny, had some trouble finding decent pictures for most of the characters we talked about... if you ever come across a picture you like, pm me the web address & i can make magic happen... here are some that i came up with for you, and please don't hesitate to tell me to go back to the drawing board!

colossus #1
    VdLMH2R.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/VdLMH2R.jpg?1

colossus #2
    tdu5O6u.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/tdu5O6u.jpg?1
    * i really like how this came out... understated... powerful...

wolverine
    SbBiQC1.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/SbBiQC1.jpg?1

Most wanted
    ulPiBEv.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/ulPiBEv.jpg?1

and lastly, i know you said no deadpool, but i wanted you to see this one... i agree that there are tons of deadpool signatures out there, but none are more bad **** than this one...
    rdzXoyY.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/rdzXoyY.jpg?1

to change your signature;
    1. click and drag the above link you want from "http:" all the way through ".jpg?1" and copy it
    2. click on "profile" (above) than on edit signature...
    3. above the text box where you put your signature there are short cut buttons... find the one that says 'Img", the computer will put this: "img][/img" on the screen click in between the "][" and paste the address you copied above

* to make it easier on you, just copy & paste the following into your signature box:
    colossus #1:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/VdLMH2R.jpg?1[/img colossus #2:[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/tdu5O6u.jpg?1[/img wolverine:[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SbBiQC1.jpg?1[/img most wanted:[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/ulPiBEv.jpg?1[/img deadpool:[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/rdzXoyY.jpg?1[/img all you have to do after you paste, is to close the bracket at the end... just put in a "]" and hit preview!any issues, PM me! anyone else who wants one, just shoot me a pm... i will have some free time tomorrow and early next week![/img]
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Salgy wrote:
    signature time!

D2KM, while looking for pictures for jonny's signature image, i came across this one & thought i would make you a new one icon_e_biggrin.gif
    mFVrwKi.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/mFVrwKi.jpg?1

Wow thanks Salgy! My new sig rocks...take that Wolverine hahahaha
  • Malorick
    The theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppies begins blaring throughout the MPQ Universe, the pyro goes off as the fans are on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs to show their appreciation for the Lock and Load. The crowd are pumped up, the pyro dies out as the song continues to blare throughout the MPQ universe as we are brought to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play!

The arena is suddenly plunge into complete darkness. The big screen flickers off and on the the darkness, when the screen flicks on for the final time we are greeted by the bloody painted face of the man who made his PVE King debut last event .... Scoregasms. Scoregasms stands facing the crowd with a devilish smile. He raises his hand and waves to the crowd, sniggering under his breath. He speaks slow but with conviction. SG : « Last week I shocked the MPQ universe and made the jump from Dauphin to King and I took out one of our biggest household name in pve that LL has to offer in Malorick and My next victim his for this pvp. Let's just say that even Beast want to look good with gold on their head. What crown I coming from? All of theme. One by One, I’ll rip them from their respective champions. Now, excuse me, Iv got business to attend too.”

The screen cuts off and once more the arena is covered in a veil of darkness and the show moves on to.....

Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the last events:

Doctor's Orders 17 238 (rank 28)

1) pvp Doctor's Orders -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Jonny1punch 1204 +0 (+87 pts)
    Darkron 1094 +10 (+321 pts)
    Scoregasms 1037 +11 (+284 pts)
    CapceH 1026 -1 (+49 pts)
    D2KM 1004 -1 (+46 pts)

After that, the arena goes dark and smoke billows from around Scoregasms. Purple lights dimly light the entrance. In the fog, the shadowy figure of Darkron appears making his way to Scoregasms, then stops, raises his arms slowly bringing up the arena lights. His cold stare at Scoregasms and is trying to intimidate Scoregasms.

CapceH’s music hits and the crowd stand up for The only LL member constantly in the top5 since the beginning of season XII. CapceH is looking up at SG and DR as some sparks hit his body from both sides followed by 5 blast of pyro behind him to indicate his 5 consecutives top5 in pvp before he make his way with his Illuminati comrade. The Three men stare at each other, they want the pvp crown.

When suddenly red light flickers on and off fast, the place erupts into cheer, the lights shut off and a Red arrows begin to glow pointing down the entrance. A dim red light casts just enough light to see someone appearing. OH! it’s not a ghost, it’s him the man, the myth, the legend that is D2KM!!!! that emerges from the back and drops on his knees at the top of the entrance as the MPQ universe continues to cheer. D2KM gets back up and as a 'D2KM' chant breaks out and once the cheering dies down he is in the middle with the Illuminati members.

Malorick appears with Feline69 wrapped in his arm followed by two nicely shaped and very beautiful woman leaning in to wrap their arms around him, Malorick is full of energy in spite of the massive amount of heat he is catching from the crowd since he dropped on the last grind of the pve. The fans give out a mixed reaction but still more boos than anything but they are also exicted by these beautilful women. But of course Malorick smiles and delights in the reaction as he makes his way.

He enters as the cheers become more apparent, he stand center of the Illuminati members and begins to address them “You can fight for #1 contender for the pvp crown but let me introduce here our true champ now. No, it’s not Logan.1909, his reign is over, he’s not the same anymore due to Thor Goddess of Thunder shockwave.”

The crowd pops and start a D2KM chants

”Stop!!! Chanting D2km he is the past, he is just a shadow of himself for now! You know, I have been busy and worked hard for us to keep LL so AWESOME and no stress and Ihave bring new name in LL after that bomb that hit the MPQ Universe. But I did what nobody was able to do and I stole it from everybody. Let me introduce our present, the Next Big Think in LL, another “Malorick Guy”, The legendary …"

A massive pyrotechnic explosion! Technicolor lasers and strobe lights assault the senses! Thick clouds of turquoise fog billow out across the MPQ Uiverse, and from them emerge The Next Big Thing, Jonny1punch. Time bends around him, and a powerful northern wind guides his heart. Fans bumrush the barricade to get a closer look, but his awesomeness leaves them stunned and awestruck! Jonny1punch is the new pvp king and he is full part of Lock and Load. The MPQ Universe can believe this, he join Malorick to give him the LL high five when Malorick point his fingers to him... our new pvp King for a second consecutive time and this is just the beginning of a big streak.

2) Special Award achievement ("Righteous Uppercut”) to Jonny1punch who is KOing everybody and do incredible score, well done.
    3) Special Award achievement ("Illuminati") to Jonny1punch, Darkron, Scoregasms, CapceH and D2KM who are all in the elite club of 1k with a great score.
    4) Special Award achievement ("Bouncing Boy") to fishcake89 for his astonishing comeback in the top 10 after some diffculties recently.
    5) Special Award achievement ("Soaring to New Heights") to Angelo2383 that continue to elevate his play and even if he missed top5 this time he is still in our top10 we a great score Congrats!!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("Leader By example") to Salgy that had just his sequence broken in the top5 in pvp but did a great score and continue to be in a top of our pve and pvp while continuing doing his commander tasks.
    7) Special Award achievement ("Silent and Deadly") to salma who also step up for a second consecutive pvp and his back in our top10.

A video begins to play on the LL big screen. It appears to be footage from inside of one of the many casinos. There are short clips shown of people sitting at fruit machines, standing around game tables and generally having a great time when the camera then moves to focus on a decent sized crowd gathering around one noisy table in particular. Through the crowd of people, LL newcomer Chicken6 is seen at the table playing poker with a group of others. Chicken6 appears to be doing quite well, but before he can play his next shot, an unknown gentleman approaches him.

Gentleman: "Hey man. Are you not new LL MPQ player Chicken6? I saw you make your debut on the last event. What are you doing here? Should you not be getting ready for the next events somewhere quieter than here? What is the deal?" Chicken6 shakes his head slowly before looking up towards the gentleman and continue drinking and playing.

8) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 073 pts.
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 868 pts.
    10) Our mid-bottom 5 players have played for an average of 799 pts.
    11) Our bottom 5 players have played for an average of 707 pts. NEW record here our last member have play for 650. The best performance ever for our bootom5.
    12) We have played for an average per member of 862 pts. NEW record for the season but not for LL.
    13) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Darkron 1094 +10 (+321 pts)
    Scoregasms 1037 +11 (+284 pts)
    fishcake89 858 +10 (+170 pts)
    OJC80 790 +4 (+245 pts)
    Liro 650 -1 (+105 pts)

Jonny1punch raises one arm and lift up the pvp crown up to the other and he is calling all LL members. CRASHHH! clink! clink! At the sound of the shattering glass, thousands and thousands of fans are brought to their feet, cheering in unison, as OJC80 is entering followed by Salgy, and all the others LL members. They join Malorick and Jonny1punch to celebrate the alliance success. Jonny1punch is giving the LL high five and congrats them for all their excellent work in that pvp with a highscore for this season. Confetti and balloon are flying down from the ceiling to the floor, all LL are pumped up for any events. A 'This is Awesome!' chant begins to echo around the MPQ Universe about LL succes in pve and pvp. While everybody is celebrating, we can see Salgy joining Malorick with the beautiful ladies. Salgy put his arms around one of the sexy lady and he is walking out with Malorick?!?!

• Jonny1Punch
    WOW!!! 1st off best review and breakdown yet malorick!!

SALGY!! you are the Man!!! I cannot decide between them all I want each one! Lol!

The 1st colossus one was amazing but yes....... The Deadpool one was just too BADAZZ to pass up!

Thank you so much! My first sig in over 500 days of playing! Thanks guys!

LOCK AND LOAD 4 LIFE! Hahaha....... ( or at least until they ruin the game more and over-nerf the rest of my fav heroes!)
  • ojcAust
    They sit in pitch black waiting. They know something is coming. Can they take anymore after that awesome story/review/experience that was Maloricks latest adventure....

GLASS SHATTERS!!! Music blasts the MPQ universe as the crowd leaps to there feet. Flames erupt from the stage climbing to the ceiling in an explosion that blinds the spectators. Through the smoke left behind OJC80 comes out to the stage. Pyro fountains around him, showering him, hiding him under a torrent of light. As the pyro recedes OJC80 blows the smoke from his lungs with a roar of "HELL YEAH!" into his mic. The crowd goes wild. He smiles waiting for them to settle, it seems to be taking them some time...

"Malorick. Sorry man. I think I just blew your individuals entrance budget for season 12 icon_cool.gif . But lets get to business."

Jonny it is good to see that Lock and Load has gotten into your blood. Between Malorick's reviews, Salgy's signatures and the fact that we just have a hell of a lot of fun, this is the place to be. A top 10 PVE and top 50 PVP alliance where there is no stress and no barking about minimums. Just like minded people doing what they enjoy.
    I saw that you are a 500 day player. That is awesome. I am 356 days, so Devil Dino covers in 9 days time and my year celebration icon_e_smile.gif Watch what I do to Maloricks budget for that one icon_e_biggrin.gif
    The Righteous Uppercut award suits you Jonny. You are definitely a knock out type of player.

D2KM is away at the moment working with our new alliance Lock and Load 2. One of our new runners over there Kerberus had a chat with him on my behalf and he will be back with us before this event ends. I just wanted to thank Malorick, Salgy and D2KM for getting Lock and Load 2 back up. I was originally drafted in there from D2KM and learnt so much so quickly that I was able to step up into the big leagues. You three are doing a hell of a job and still managing your PVE, PVP with the occasional awesome review and forum posts. Some people are even asking for updated Signatures from Salgy .... sure I'll show you all my new one soon icon_e_smile.gif
    I see one or two names that I ran with back there. Good to have you back Dr Strange 616 and Whitequeen. Look after Kerberus for me, I have to work in real life with him.
  • ojcAust
    The following is a paid Lock and Load presentation icon_lol.gif

The crowd waits. Army of One has just concluded. Something is coming.....

The stage explodes into Pyro. Cannons fire off bursts of pryotechnics filling the stage with hazy smoke while WAR by sick puppies plays. Red laser lights sweep horizontally across the stage before the Lock and Load commanders come out. Malorick leads Salgy and D2KM. The crowd is going crazy as the three Commanders stop to soak up the praise. They smile and gesture to the entrance.

WAR continues to play as figures begin coming out and the MPQ universe cannot believe it. The entire roster of Lock and Load are coming out. Angleo2383, Capceh, Darkron, Druss666, Liro, Logan.1909, Mjmacka, Philly99, Reid, RubixQube, Scoregasms, atreas1911, chicken6, fishcake89 and salmas. As each approaches their commanders they Lock and Load High Five. The 18 members look to the entrance once more as WAR fades....

GLASS SHATTERS and OJC80 comes out to the stage. He salutes his commanders and smiles to the MPQ universe. The hype is becoming too much for them as OJC80 waits for Malorick. His commander nods and OJC80 brings his mic up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages. Lock and Load proudly presents to you the Top 10 PVE and Top 50 PVE alliance!!! Some people may be able to see that we are missing one member. Before he joins us I would like you all to watch something. Cut to the video."

The big screen in the stadium lights up with a countdown sequence. 5, 4, 3, 2 ..... Jonny1punch. We see Jonny standing alone in the battleground that is Army of One. He is surrounded by Xmen 2 and raideroutlaws. We see the alliances talking between their members and using retreating tactics to bring their points up. Still Jonny stands alone destroying opponents and increasing his score. A front runner appears from those against Jonny. Scarpooch, whose points are close and he pushes Jonny to go higher. Rather than crack under the pressure Jonny can be seen smiling, enjoying the rush that this challenge brings. There are only moments left before the end. Scarpooch shields and makes their last play. Jonnys fist clenches and the Righteous uppercut ends the PVP. The big screen explodes into sparks and shards of glass.

Lock and Load are nodding their heads and clapping in appreciation. OJC lifts his mic...."If you all want to meet this Beast, gimme a HELL YEAH!!!" The MPQ universe scream at the top of their lungs HELL YEAH back at him. Music blasts the stadium. The stage explodes in pyro once more. Bursts of color and light. From behind this a figure can be seen. As the pyro dies down the figure that is Jonny1punch runs forward in street clothes and baseball cap. His shirt read U Can't Beat Me on the front with Lock and Load 4 Life!! on the back. He throws up the Lock and Load Salute. Jonny then runs to the end of the stage and stares out to the crowd. He smiles bringing one hand to his ear, motioning "I can't hear you!!" and gets a massive pop from the crowd. Jonny runs to the other end of the stage and repeats the process. The crowd is so loud his music is drowned out. He throws his baseball cap into the crowd

Jonny makes his way to the commanders. Looking at Malorick, Salgy and D2KM he throws up another Lock and Load salute to them. OJC hands him the mic and the Beast turns to talk:

"Please let it be known that no one tried to snipe me or play dirty from Xmen 2 or raideroutlaws but clearly they have an active battlechat and will have many players retreating to them to boost points quickly. Obviously I had ZERO help from anyone. They all Unshield for each other often.
    By myself with no help I managed to outscore every single outlaw and 18 of the XMEN 2 members with 1581.
    Scarpooch was my biggest competitor. He was riding me fiercely and having ppl donate to him. With 3 minutes left he was shielded at 1527 and I was at 1581 as I had just made a daring last minute jump from 1549 to 1581. Watching my bracket I noticed he was shielded yet his score was jumping from 1527 to 1551. This donation was from lilc24 but was not enough to beat me.
    Alone I was victorious and won professor X against all odds and outnumbered by two top 5 teams!
    They never sniped me or played dirty that I know of. Just one last thing. Lock and Load 4 LIFE !!!!"

The MPQ universe is on their feet, screaming and clapping. Jonny High Fives his commanders as the alliance comes forward to congratulate him on one of the highest individual performances they have had. With all this pyro and destruction of screens I think we will have to take up D2KM's offer back on page 20 of the forum thread:
    "we can do a car wash to help raise some money. I will wear my Borat swimsuit icon_eek.gif we will hit record sales in just a few minutes icon_lol.gif"

Now over to Malorick for the details ....
  • Jonny1Punch
    BEST. INTRO. EVER!!!!! Big JONNY CENA AKA J1P approves of this explosive and awesome intro!!!!

Malorick and Salgy gonna be mad we maxed the budget on all that pyro! Uh oh I better slow down on all those righteous uppercuts im throwing with the lock and load crew!

A big thanks to my friend Scarpooch from raider outlaws. I have never been pushed so hard in my 500+ days of MPQ and even though I took a lot of hits and a few snipes no one from X2 or RO ever played dirty or hit me unshielded and It was the hardest fought fight ever. A truly exhilarating pvp and I still can't believe I got that blue professor X!

OJC thank you brother thank you! And none of that was meant to brag it was more of a testament to how hard pvp is without out of game communication. I deleted my LINE account and have had zero help nor have I used any battlechat all season. Going totally lone wolf as an army of one ....... WHAT A RUSH!!!!!! Locked and loaded I was guns blazing that event what a memory : )