Deadpool Daily Quests - Round Five - Mar 10 to Mar 14

Options
Welcome to round five of Deadpool's Daily Quests! Main post will be updated each day with the enemies we'll be facing and the cover reward.

Covers for this round will be Blade (Black), Captain America (Yellow), Sentry (Red), Punisher (Black) and Wolverine (Green)

The Round So Far...

Day One:
That Guy From That Place -
Storm** (15), Criterion (10), Criterion (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Subject (20), Empiricist (22), Control (25), Control(28)
Wave 2 Criterion (40), Criterion (42), Magneto*** (50), Control (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Deadpool*** (74), Magneto*** (70), Wolverine*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Moonstone** (60), Wolverine** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Thug (99), Hitman (100), Brawler (105)
Wave 2 She-Hulk*** (112), Beast*** (111), Daredevil*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Defender(121), Maggia Don (120)
Wave 4 Hood*** (130), Doctor Doom*** (132), Deadpool*** (131)

Reward: Captain America (Yellow)
Day Two:
Bagman** (15), Teisatsu (10), Shinobi (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (20), Teisatsu (22), Shinobi (25), Shinobi(28)
Wave 2 Shinobi (40), Shinobi (42), Beast*** (50), Teisatsu (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Loki*** (74), Gorgon*** (70), Human Torch*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Black Widow** (64), Hawkeye** (60), Human Torch** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Criterion (99), Control (100), Grenadier (105)
Wave 2 Psylocke*** (112), Captain Marvel*** (111), Squirrel Girl*** (110)
Wave 3 Commander (122), Control (121), Spy (120)
Wave 4 Nick Fury**** (130), Magneto*** (132), Captain America*** (131)

Reward: Sentry (Red)
Day Three:
Bullseye** (15), Brawler (10), Brawler (10)

Under The Sea - Brawler (25), Decoy(28)
Wave 2 Decoy (40), Defender (42), Daredevil*** (50), Decoy (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Gamora*** (74), Doctor Doom*** (70), Mystique*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Bullseye** (64), Human Torch** (60), Wolverine** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (99), Teisatsu (100), Muscle (105)
Wave 2 Colossus*** (112), Captain Marvel*** (111), Punisher*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Maggia Don (121), Konran (120)
Wave 4 Deadpool*** (130), Gorgon*** (132), Hood*** (131)

Reward: Punisher (Black)
Day Four:
Captain Marvel** (15), Soldier (10), Spy (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Spy(20), Sniper (22), Spy (25), Sniper(28)
Wave 2 Pyro (40), Grenadier (42), Ironman*** (50), Pyro (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Nick Fury**** (74), Captain America*** (70), Hawkeye** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Ares** (60), Human Torch** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Control (99), Subject (100), Brawler (105)
Wave 2 Beast*** (112), Luke Cage*** (111), Ironman*** (110)
Wave 3 Criterion (122), Empiricist (121), Decoy (120)
Wave 4 Doctor Doom*** (130), Nick Fury**** (132), Deadpool*** (131)

Reward: Blade (Black)
Day Five:
Magneto** (15), Subject (10), Subject (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Subject (20), Criterion (22), Control (25), Empiricist (28)
Wave 2 Subject (40), Criterion (42), Spiderman*** (50), Criterion (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Spiderman*** (74), Magneto*** (70), Storm*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Black Widow** (64), Bagman** (60), Thor** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Muscle (99), Thug (100), Analyst (105)
Wave 2 Punisher*** (112), Human Torch*** (111), Hulk*** (110)
Wave 3 Hitman (122), Commander(121), Maggia Don (120)
Wave 4 Thor**** (130), Black Panther*** (132), Sentry*** (131)

Reward: Wolverine (Green)

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like I still need to hoard those tacos!
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Great week for me! Thanks for quick info icon_e_wink.gif
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    is there only 1 more round before we rotate to the second covers? i've lost track of who is left besides thor who i have been patiently waiting for to show up
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    Options
    10 guys more to go after this one finishes.
  • spectator wrote:
    is there only 1 more round before we rotate to the second covers? i've lost track of who is left besides thor who i have been patiently waiting for to show up

So far we've had:
    Round 1: Black Panther, Storm, Magneto, Luke Cage, Rocket&Groot
    Round 2: Spiderman, Daredevil, Deadpool, Gamora, She-Hulk
    Round 3: Black Widow, Daken, Doctor Doom, Loki, Squirrel Girl
    Round 4: Beast, Psylocke, Mystique, Falcon, Hulk
    This Round: Blade, Captain America, Sentry, Punisher, Wolverine

This leaves Captain Marvel, Thor, Human Torch, Ragnarok, Colossus, Ironman, Hood, Doctor Octopus, Cyclops and Iron Fist (Assuming the last two get added to the first-cover run through)
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is the first round where I don't need any node covers. My Blade is currently 5/2/2 so I'm still gonna cash in my tokens for a chance at the other skills.
  • I only need Blade from this round, but a bunch of characters from the remaining 10. I think it's time to start hoarding those tacos.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I kinda need icon_blade.png, but for his purpleflag.png & greenflag.png
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Marty17 wrote:
    I kinda need icon_blade.png, but for his purpleflag.png & greenflag.png
    Same as mine is currently 5/3/2
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got Steve's yellowflag.png taking him to 3/4/3
    Too bad both tacos sucked giving me icon_ares.pngredflag.png and OBW blackflag.png
    I could've already built a 2nd icon_ares.png and a 3rd OBW with all the pulls I've had lately but since I'm at 700 HP a roster spot...no.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes! I'll finally get my first Patch greenflag.png !

I think I actually may have had one before and sold it off when I was young and stupid. I mean I had my 2* and 4* Wolverine (XF with 1 cover). Why would I need a 3* Wolverine?!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ok, I have to admit something. I was one that thought ares obw daken was the absolute best way for me to handle the big enchilada (** only). They do ok most of the time but I have wiped with them 3 times and each time I have followed with Thormneto (storm/thor/mags) and it seems like those 3 have been somewhat easier than all the times I've finished with ares obw daken. Today I took 2 cd hits in round 1 then nothing the rest of the time. If you only use thor yellow, storm green and mags red, along with mags purple and storm blue when available/needed - you start chaining together ap accumulation and towards the end you can't spend the ap as fast as its coming in. I'm sure at least 2 of my 3 wipes were bad boards but I'm switching my first run team and will see how it goes. I liked the obw team because it also deprived the opponent of ap, but once you start chaining stuff together, it doesn't matter how much ap they have from the goon waves.
  • I've been unable to participate the last 3 days and only getting 2* on the single tacos. Should be looking good the rest of the cycle. Can't wait to stuff my face with some enchilada tomorrow!
  • Is DPDQ considered a PvE event? Because the team ups I've got are not going up to level 166, which is the average of my top 4 characters. It worked fine on the Simulator
  • The game loves me... From this week, I had all the heroes except Blade. I was hoping to pull him from a Taco, but I didnt. I had given up hope, but then I got a heroic token from daily reward, opened it up and voila - black Blade cover...

I can only hope for the same luck next week with any other 3* Iam missing icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Roswulf
    Roswulf Posts: 87
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    ok, I have to admit something. I was one that thought ares obw daken was the absolute best way for me to handle the big enchilada (** only). They do ok most of the time but I have wiped with them 3 times and each time I have followed with Thormneto (storm/thor/mags) and it seems like those 3 have been somewhat easier than all the times I've finished with ares obw daken. Today I took 2 cd hits in round 1 then nothing the rest of the time. If you only use thor yellow, storm green and mags red, along with mags purple and storm blue when available/needed - you start chaining together ap accumulation and towards the end you can't spend the ap as fast as its coming in. I'm sure at least 2 of my 3 wipes were bad boards but I'm switching my first run team and will see how it goes. I liked the obw team because it also deprived the opponent of ap, but once you start chaining stuff together, it doesn't matter how much ap they have from the goon waves.

I did the first week with Ares/OBW/Daken, never wiping though occasionally sweating, but then switched to Thor/OBW/Daken and the difference has been huge. As wonderful as Ares is, his best skill is single target damage. Thor can nuke an entire three man team.

Not saying this combo is BETTER than Thormneto now...but in another week and a half it will be.
  • My 3 cover dry spell with these tokens continues. Not one have I gotten since the star of this event. Today, I Decided to buy a 10 pack since I need covers for this character batch and still not Even One 3 star cover. This is crazy. Never again will I purchase a pack. And yes, I know it's been said to never do this to begin with but Im growing desperate. This game isn't kind to a 2 star player. Cant rank high enough in pvp and it sucks to just rely on pve
  • Up until this point in the event I haven't pulled any three stars from my taco tokens or any HP rewards for that matter either... Last two days, I've pulled two blackflag.png blade covers when I already had him at three black and the event is giving black as a reward. Deadpool, you've got some sense of humor man.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I endorse the team (from left to right) of Thor/2* Daken/OBW as my Big Enchilada destroyer. I've missed a few days for not having the first cover, but have otherwise destroyed the Big Enchilada pretty much every day, including one day where I didn't take any damage at all. I've had a few days were I've wiped somewhere along the way (occasionally more than once), but I think I'm something like 20/21 on days attempted with this team.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Alchemist4 wrote:
    My 3 cover dry spell with these tokens continues. Not one have I gotten since the star of this event. Today, I Decided to buy a 10 pack since I need covers for this character batch and still not Even One 3 star cover. This is crazy. Never again will I purchase a pack. And yes, I know it's been said to never do this to begin with but Im growing desperate. This game isn't kind to a 2 star player. Cant rank high enough in pvp and it sucks to just rely on pve

If it gets to the point where you are desperate enough to buy a 10 pack for covers, you should really consider just buying the cover that you need