Where to find the last bonus?

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
My bonus selection states I found 18/19 (iirc -- surely one less) bonuses. I wonder what is the last one and how it gets accessible? Is there a full list somewhere?

Comments

• pasa_ wrote:
    My bonus selection states I found 18/19 (iirc -- surely one less) bonuses. I wonder what is the last one and how it gets accessible? Is there a full list somewhere?

I believe the last bonus is a 'Heroic' level Dark Avengers damage boost. They cost HP, and are only given out during events, it looks like.
  • Kyosokun wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:

I believe the last bonus is a 'Heroic' level Dark Avengers damage boost. They cost HP, and are only given out during events, it looks like.

Of course he could also have just randomly not gotten one of he other boosts, I was stuck on 18/19 until I got the Doombot boost after a match in the last Lighting Round.
  • Spoonzo wrote:
    Kyosokun wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:

Of course he could also have just randomly not gotten one of he other boosts, I was stuck on 18/19 until I got the Doombot boost after a match in the last Lighting Round.

It's possible. But I'm sitting at the same, and I know I got all the boosts until they mucked with them, adding the event ones that cost HP.
  • Do you have the heroic magia boost?