Double or Triple ISO gain coupon?

Options
Spend money, increase ISO gain by a certain amount for a certain period of time. Maybe?

Comments

• I would've spent at least $10 on a permanent ISO doubler but alas that ship has sailed.
  • Heh.....you receive 40 iso rather than the 20!
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I would've spent at least $10 on a permanent ISO doubler but alas that ship has sailed.

Who are we kidding here? *Permanent* *double*
    That's a $50 there. Haha
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I would've spent at least $10 on a permanent ISO doubler but alas that ship has sailed.

That's a $50 there. Haha

It's $5 in most games.
  • No way it could be $5 in this game. Doubling the speed it takes to level all these covers forever? They would either hand out way less or have to do something crazy dramatic to incorporate that here for that cheap.
  • No way it could be $5 in this game. Doubling the speed it takes to level all these covers forever? They would either hand out way less or have to do something crazy dramatic to incorporate that here for that cheap.

If it was $5 im pretty sure 90% of the userbase would buy it. $5 x around 50,000 users, thats probably way more IAP than they've sold.

Their greediness when it came to pricing purple ISOs is what makes nobody want to buy any. A doubler for < $10 would sell like hotcakes.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    No way it could be $5 in this game. Doubling the speed it takes to level all these covers forever? They would either hand out way less or have to do something crazy dramatic to incorporate that here for that cheap.

If it was $5 im pretty sure 90% of the userbase would buy it. $5 x around 50,000 users, thats probably way more IAP than they've sold.

Their greediness when it came to pricing purple ISOs is what makes nobody want to buy any. A doubler for < $10 would sell like hotcakes.

Yeah that kind of offer would be hard to just go by for anyone thinking in staying around.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    No way it could be $5 in this game. Doubling the speed it takes to level all these covers forever? They would either hand out way less or have to do something crazy dramatic to incorporate that here for that cheap.

It would also scream P2W. May not be expensive, but it's a huge game changer. And if it's available for HP instead of money, everyone would just pick one up with free HP from events, and money still wouldn't get spent. (Well, not as much, anyhow).

Essentially, things like that are meant to punish those who don't spend, and I'm glad they aren't here.
  • Kyosokun wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

It would also scream P2W. May not be expensive, but it's a huge game changer. And if it's available for HP instead of money, everyone would just pick one up with free HP from events, and money still wouldn't get spent. (Well, not as much, anyhow).

Essentially, things like that are meant to punish those who don't spend, and I'm glad they aren't here.

It's not P2W if everybody does it. Just imagine it being the price of the game. If you really liked the game you would spend $10.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Kyosokun wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

It's not P2W if everybody does it. Just imagine it being the price of the game. If you really liked the game you would spend $10.

Then why not just double the ISO given out and charge $10 for the game?

If everyone does it, it's still pay to win. I suppose you could argue it's Pay not to lose. 'Everyone's' doing it. Those that don't? Left in the cold. How do you compete with people who can literally level up twice as fast as you?
  • I would be fine with that as well. As it stands the ISO gain rate is awful and it's magnified when they nerf the character you just spend 3 weeks to build.

Faster iso gain would mitigate the bad will of those affected by "balance" changes because they can move on to other characters more quickly. As it stands a lot of us are now handicapped with useless Rag and GSWs.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

That's a $50 there. Haha
    Still totally worth it.