No missions, characters dead, no daily rewards

Options
This is using the Steam version.

Many times I have moved the game to another PC, copying mpq_save.dat and resuming with no issues whatsoever.

This time was different though, after a reinstall of Windows, I had no missions available:
http://i.imgur.com/5zR4UQ6.jpg

Eventually, when the current Double Shot tournament started, that showed up on my list, so I figured only new events would show. I still don't have the ability to do lightning rounds.

Today however I have logged on to see this:
http://i.imgur.com/LTQTPRS.jpg

For some reason, all my recently used characters were downed for 12 hours, and I had no medpacks available. I had not logged in for 12 hours or so, everyone should be at full health.

There is no time difference on any of these machines.

I also haven't gotten a daily reward in as long as I can remember.

I submitted a problem via ticketing system and also email when the initial problem occured, a little over 3 days ago, and haven't received a response yet.

Comments

• Could be something funky with your clock/date/time. Did you change the system clock after the reinstall? There has to be a time difference somewhere. It doesn't take much.
  • Most likely wrong timezone on one.
  • Using the same PC (which is setup to use an NTP server) today I logged in, everyone was dead again with a 7 hour wait, and I have a 5 hour wait for a medpack. I have no chance of placing in double shot now. Still no response from support.
  • iRend wrote:
    Using the same PC (which is setup to use an NTP server) today I logged in, everyone was dead again with a 7 hour wait, and I have a 5 hour wait for a medpack. I have no chance of placing in double shot now. Still no response from support.

Had you logged in from elsewhere in the meantime?
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    iRend wrote:

I submitted a problem via ticketing system and also email when the initial problem occured, a little over 3 days ago, and haven't received a response yet.

Did you use the in-game support request feature to report this issue? If you have not sent a request to mobilesupport@d3p.us, I would recommend that you do so. There have been some issues with the in-game support option properly filtering issues to customer service. So sending a request to the email alias should ensure your issue is in the system.

Thanks
  • Hi all, the game was oki, i got everything going except for my daily rewards. It just stopped. I got stucked to day 19 and it never moved. I emailed them about this bug 3 times already (even before the most recent update), but i never got any response.

By the way, I only play this in my tablet. I tried to uninstall the game then install it again in my device but its still the same. Hope you can help me out. Thanks!