Right this injustice for Hotfuzz84

Options
Angjo
Angjo Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
So posting on the forum is not really my thing but...

Every team has its mascot, a charm that brings in luck to all its members and ours is Hotfuzz. Need a good token pull? Call for Hotfuzz luck! Need a lucky cascade! Call for Hotfuzz luck! Need to fit four matches into a shield hop? Call for Hitfuzz luck!

But Hotfuzz is not able to work his magic for his own benefit because his account was wiped by an error message. Over a week now and so far little from CS aside from "we're working on" "don't forget we don't work weekends" and "if you mail us to ask how it's going we'll move you to the bottom of the queue"

Hotfuzz needs his account fixing for all our sakes, come on CS show him some Hotfuzz luck!

Would it help if I said please really nicely? My you are looking lovely today CS....

Comments

• I need a 4Thor Blue. So if by tonight HotFuzz luck works for me, then count me in for the HotFuzz Train!!

[Grabs Sign and Starts Picketing] We want Fuzz, We want Fuzz [That sounds Awful]
  • If "if you mail us to ask how it's going we'll move you to the bottom of the queue" actually happened, then someone needs a lesson in how CS actually works. I know D3 contracts out, but this in inexcusable. If an account is literally not playable that needs to be a top priority.

And asking "hey, you remember me, I exist still" should not affect your queue priority in any way. Honestly, given all the stories I've heard I feel like D3 should start looking to contract a different firm.
  • Booster73
    Booster73 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I sure hope the developers compensate Fuzz somehow for the lost week of gameplay.
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Have him send a PM to Hi-Fi, Ice IX, and any of the other red names on the forums. It worked for me when I had an issue that dragged on for weeks.
  • Agree this needs to be fixed. CS can do better than dragging things like this on for weeks! Thanks for the advice Tredo.
  • Tredo wrote:
    Have him send a PM to Hi-Fi, Ice IX, and any of the other red names on the forums. It worked for me when I had an issue that dragged on for weeks.

Beat me to it. PM to David Moore seems to result in a 24 hour turnaround from CS
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

I've looked into the ticket and it's a work-in-progress involving a rare bug that needs to be sorted out. My hope is this won't take much longer, but it's a complicated issue.

The ticket is 1 week old, not "weeks," and CS began working on the issue quickly. Right now it requires the attention of the devs to help sort this out and get the player back on their feet. Which WILL happen. Sometimes these things aren't cut-and-dried and a lot is involved in solving them.

Hotfuzz84, feel free to PM me for further info. Please don't worry, justice will be served! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • That's great and all Hi-Fi, but you can't tell me "if you mail us to ask how it's going we'll move you to the bottom of the queue" is at all professional. It's not, and it's not ok.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    If "if you mail us to ask how it's going we'll move you to the bottom of the queue" actually happened, then someone needs a lesson in how CS actually works. I know D3 contracts out, but this in inexcusable. If an account is literally not playable that needs to be a top priority.

And asking "hey, you remember me, I exist still" should not affect your queue priority in any way. Honestly, given all the stories I've heard I feel like D3 should start looking to contract a different firm.

This was brought up a bit ago and it's not "we're going to punish you for e-mailing us", it's "the software we use works this way". It doesn't necessarily make sense, but it is what it is - i.e. not malicious, but a friendly warning.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    That's great and all Hi-Fi, but you can't tell me "if you mail us to ask how it's going we'll move you to the bottom of the queue" is at all professional. It's not, and it's not ok.

That isn't a quote from Customer Support. That is the OP paraphrasing and altering the message, perhaps unintentionally.

What CS politely lets players know is this:

"Please note that responding to your ticket before we can address it, results in the ticket being sent to bottom of our queue. As a result, it takes longer for us to locate and address your ticket."

Please note the words "before we can address it" and "As a result, it takes longer for us to locate and address your ticket." This does not mean you get sent to the bottom of the pile and forgotten, it is simply an attempt to avoid delays for the player submitting the ticket.
  • KrazyKeylime
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Lerysh wrote:

"Please note that responding to your ticket before we can address it, results in the ticket being sent to bottom of our queue. As a result, it takes longer for us to locate and address your ticket."

Please note the words "before we can address it" and "As a result, it takes longer for us to locate and address your ticket." This does not mean you get sent to the bottom of the pile and forgotten, it is simply an attempt to avoid delays for the player submitting the ticket.
    how do you know when they addressed it? is there a notice, if not are you just suppose to sit and wait weeks? dafaq
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Lerysh wrote:

how do you know when they addressed it? is there a notice, if not are you just suppose to sit and wait weeks? dafaq

I would presume if they have resolved the issue, you would, one, get compensation in-game and, two, receive an e-mail from CS.
  • Angjo
    Angjo Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hotfuzz is now returned to his glorious status of Xstatix bearer of good fortune to all, he was given some nice covers as compensation and as an extra blessing the bliss that is Hotfuzz luck bestowed upon me, this very morning, Iron Fist from a token pull.

I am not worthy...
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I offer myself as a volunteer to be taken out of the game for a week due to a rare bug and then be returned with some nice extra covers.

K, thanks.
  • Geauxbotz
    Geauxbotz Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Amazing how this was cleared up by bringing it to the forums! Nice job not asking to many questions about your missing account Fuzz.
    You must have stayed at the top of the queue... icon_rolleyes.gif