BUG - Punisher Skill: Judgement

Options
I've repeatedly seen Punisher's Judgement skill only destroy 2x2 or 3x2 blocks of tiles. The reason is obvious - the game is targeting a tile on the edge of the grid. In fact, in all the times I've used Judgement, I've never seen it target one of the center tiles - an edge of the 3x3 (or smaller) is always on the edge. The skill clearly says a random 3x3 block, and it should be an easy fix - only allow the center tile to be chosen from the central 6x6 grid of gems rather than 8x8.

Comments

• I agree it does this often but not all the time.

But honestly I like it that way because it keeps more of my special tiles on the board.

My vote would be for no change to this.
  • I'd expect the Punisher to have some sense of aim, if he misses sometimes that's part of life, but it should be adjusted -- points closer to center having way more chance than those toward the edges. From behavior I guess now every tile has the same chance, that is definitely bad from both play and "roleplay" standpoint IMNSHO.

A sample trivial implementation of adjustment (select centre of block):
    1. roll D100, 1: complete miss. 2-4: hit virtual tiles just off the border, 5-10: hit the border, 11-20: 1 tile from border, 21-100 hit the rest.
    2. count N as number of potential target tiles, doll DN to select one, shoot.

sure numbers can be adjusted.