MPQ Interview At Marvel.com: Iron Fist Incoming

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi all,

You've likely heard that Iron Fist is smashing his way into Marvel Puzzle Quest! Now, it's time to gather intel on the living weapon, Danny Rand by casting your eyes across a new interview with MPQ producer, Joe Fletcher at Marvel.com.

The chat covers Iron Fist's in-game powers and how he connects and excels with other MPQ heroes. Preview screenshots and ability sneak peeks are included as usual, so you won't want to miss out.

You can find it here: http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2414 ... _iron_fist

PIECING TOGETHER MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST: IRON FIST
Quote:
"Marvel.com: Utilizing the chi of Shou-Lao the Undying, Danny’s fists become things like unto iron, perfect for dealing with bad guys. Will he be roundhouse kicking everything in sight? Can you expand a little on his abilities?

Joe Fletcher: Iron Fist is pretty well an all-out attacker. He’s perfectly capable of taking out his enemies in a straight-up brawl or using a bit of his ample smarts to outwit his opponents and take them down when needed. So his abilities in-game mirror this, with little emphasis on anything approaching defense and lots of emphasis on booting people in the head."

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Marvel.com: And with the Iron Fist comes K’un-Lun and Shou-Lao and Terror Priests and Davos? Please?

Joe Fletcher: For the moment, Danny’s going to be getting his feet wet bashing some Maggia and Hand skulls, helping out his Heroes For Hire/Defenders teammates. With Gorgon moving around with the Hand and messing with some of his fellow Immortal Weapons, Danny doesn’t have time to go running off through any inter-dimensional nexuses just now. Besides, if rumors on the street are true, the leader of the Hand isn’t all the Heroes for Hire are going to be facing...

Sounds like a villain incoming?
  • It would be nice/interesting if the interviews were published BEFORE an event starts, or even better, a few days before we are supposed to know everything about him.

IceIX's spoiler was the thing to be done.

Though I enjoy Turul's spoiler thread a lot, I think it is even better if people from D3 reveal some spoilers on a regular basis.

Thanks for not releasing a new 4*. We needed a break.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    It would be nice/interesting if the interviews were published BEFORE an event starts, or even better, a few days before we are supposed to know everything about him.

Though I enjoy Turul's spoiler thread a lot, I think it is even better if people from D3 reveal some spoilers on a regular basis.

I hope IceIX won't get fired, because of taking his job... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • turul wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    It would be nice/interesting if the interviews were published BEFORE an event starts, or even better, a few days before we are supposed to know everything about him.

I hope IceIX won't get fired, because of taking his job... icon_e_biggrin.gif

I think you should be worried that he's trying to out do you.

Quick!! Get over to the spoiler thread and post more hints before he beats you to it!!