Poor customer service.

Options
I put in a ticket to see of I could get the HP I spent on Ragnaroks Thunderclap due to thw recency of the purchase. (I spent the hero points maybe an hour before the Nerf patch went live). I also wanted my hero points refunded not only based on purchase recency, but the fact that the devs did not communicate that a Nerf was incoming. Theyy know that was a mistake because they just posted a list of incoming balance changes to characters and in priority.

Anyway, it has been 24 hours without a response from a human being.Not one word. Insure my ticket has fallen into the nether.I've never waited more than 24 hours from any customer service to respond. At the very least they send a message saying that they are overwhelmed but I'm not being ignored. So irritated with this company in the wale of this rag Nerf.

Comments

• Three days without one word from a human being. My ticket has fallen into the nether. This by far the worst customer service for a game I've ever seen. I've never waited so long for a human being to actually respond to my request.
  • Sir, it's been ONE working day.

Dont be a slave driver, let them enjoy the weekend with their families, maybe they will get in a good mood and decide giving Rags the proper balance between between the previous total craziness, and the nowadays Bagman MKIII, to what a 3* - and one among the most difficult to aquire - should actually be.

One can only hope. icon_razz.gif
  • Good luck.

I wrote several times to to d3 in November had to wait 3 1/2 weeks to get a response. When I replied Back and provided additional information to further explain the problem(s), it took another 3 1/2 weeks to hear from them again.