Who is another character with (Spoilers)

Options
Unknown
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Recall reading that another character is inbound with invisible powers...without googling it, i can't seem to recall another character that has invisible powers. Phasing through stuff I don't think counts like vision and kitty pride.

Comments

• orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    One of our wonderful mods pointed out that Nightcrawler has a little-known invisibility power. Given my man crush on the teleporter, it wouldn't be the worst thing to stretch that odd mention into the game...ok, it would be the best thing in the history of ever icon_e_biggrin.gif .
    Ok, it took me a bit to find it, then a bit get a picture that was not covered in my shadow.... but here is my 'can be "invisible" ' theory:...
    W7tSDYr.png?1

Uncanny X-Men, #103
  • Bah!!! Never a fan of nightcrawler. Although his power is practically useful it just seemed rather weak relative to the others with powers in superhero universe. Although better than that porcupine guy in xmen3, no doubt other mutants had to have made fun of him.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bah!!! Never a fan of nightcrawler. Although his power is practically useful it just seemed rather weak relative to the others with powers in superhero universe. Although better than that porcupine guy in xmen3, no doubt other mutants had to have made fun of him.
    I'm going to ignore badmouthing Nightcrawler and try to respond nicely icon_e_wink.gif.

He's not an omega level mutant, no...but, I feel like he could single-handedly turn a battle. Not a fan of the entire movie but the X2 intro sums up my one-man-army fascination with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
  • shatland
    shatland Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i'm not postive, but i think miles morales could camouflage himself, not exactly what i think of when one says invisibility, though. otherwise, i wanted to scream KITTY PRIDE!! But that's not really it either.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A-Bomb has invisibility. Could be him.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You should keep this within the spoiler thread.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    Bah!!! Never a fan of nightcrawler. Although his power is practically useful it just seemed rather weak relative to the others with powers in superhero universe. Although better than that porcupine guy in xmen3, no doubt other mutants had to have made fun of him.

Although his mutant powers aren't the most amazing in the crew, his melee abilities and acrobatics are far beyond the normal average X-man. IMO his personality is far less grinding on me than some other X-men.

He's like a thief / nightblade in an RPG - he's not going to take down the dragon, but he can keep hordes of goblins occupied while he steals the gem. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Scoregasms
    Options
    That "Watcher" bald dude seems to be all over the place with folks not able to see him. Though, trying to imagine his move set... "Passively watches the other team make a move"... lol, or maybe something actually useful, "Gives teams a What IF chance to redo a previous move" or something weird like that.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Recall reading that another character is inbound with invisible powers...without googling it, i can't seem to recall another character that has invisible powers. Phasing through stuff I don't think counts like vision and kitty pride.

Does Toad Count?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghost (Thunderbolt)?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Trisul wrote:
    You should keep this within the spoiler thread.
    This, please. People that want to see spoilers can there, but it keeps the chatter away for those who don't.
This discussion has been closed.