Deadpool daily - Anyone else notice a pattern?

Options
hesjingixen
hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So far, all the Deadpool daily rewards have been the "first" power for the featured character. Thus, I'm asking for speculation:

After the current rotation (the featured taco heroes), do you think it will rotate through all of their second powers, or a different set of heroes?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think different set, but I hope I'm wrong
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2 events are a bit scarce to talk about patterns imo
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, three. After two days folks were wondering if it was yellow (Yellow BP followed by Yellow Mags).

I -hope- first ability, Yellow Groot hasn't been available yet. And it's the only Groot cover I need, after not needing any of the rewards so far icon_e_wink.gif

I do wonder what the pattern will be. I assume a new set of 5 available, and probably when these ones rotate back it will jumble again and not be the same five. That would work if they went "first ability" and then went through all 33 or however many 3*'s there are now, and then "second ability", jumble the 37 there will be at that point, and go through them again.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seems like the easiest way for them to keep track of it over time. Easier than doing colors.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's in theory easier for them to not switch the taco tokens every 5 days, so my hope is that they'll cycle through each color once, and switch the tokens every 15 days.

But like most things after release, it's a guessing game how it will actually work.
  • Norrin Radd
    Norrin Radd Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    I kinda hope they do all the colors for the five in rotation first, but that is just cause I really want to finish my black panther. But give it a few more days and someone will figure out the pattern I'm sure.
  • hesjingixen
    Options
    Well, we're 4 for 4. Yay Righteous Uppercut!
  • Here is my hope: Goes into a set of 7 featured in the taco tokens, hands out their top covers, still has the 250 HP and 1000 HP rewards possbile. A little over a month from now, once all 36ish 3*s have been featured, they restart the list, this time handing out second covers (even for heroes new to the list, keep the run through consistent).

Here is my fear: The daily rewards for victory only give out top covers. DDQ MIGHT only ever give out top covers. It's possible. I hope it's not true tho.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

Day 3 was green Mohawk
  • hesjingixen
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:

Day 3 was green Mohawk
    And day 5 was I am Groot.
  • Wrong, wrong! You are all wrong!

The covers that are released are only for colors relating to tacos.

I rest my case.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Main pattern I am noticing is that my Taco Tokens only produce 2*s
  • Over the next 5 days, I predict we'll get:
    1 Purple Daredevil
    1 Red Deadpool
    1 Green Gamora
    1 Blue She-hulk
    And a Yellow Spidey in a pear tree.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So far, all the Deadpool daily rewards have been the "first" power for the featured character. Thus, I'm asking for speculation:

After the current rotation (the featured taco heroes), do you think it will rotate through all of their second powers, or a different set of heroes?

DERP!!!
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    onimus wrote:
    Over the next 5 days, I predict we'll get:
    1 Purple Daredevil
    1 Red Deadpool
    1 Green Gamora
    1 Blue She-hulk
    And a Yellow Spidey in a pear tree.

Yellow Spidey it is!
    and the other characters match what's in the taco token for this week.

Quick! Give me 5 numbers for tonight's lottery!
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm hoping the cycle is similar to the Daily Supply for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png where it rotates each of its 3 covers. I can see the pattern more or less alters after 34 days (that's assuming the vaulted characters becomes available) after the 1st run of the 1st ability, moving onto the 2nd & then the 3rd (I hope). As of now, quite minimal of characters that I need its 1st ability cover, so I'm eager to obtain the 2nd/3rd ability.
  • Well look ok for tha rotation.

It help in 3* roster building but not over speed to hand out cover. A circle will be 9X days for all 3* cover which is healthy to all player