Recruit Tokens Disappeared!

Options
I had about five Recruit Tokens saved up from this weekend. Maybe even six. I got them from doing missions in the prologue, Corrupted Iso-8 matches and I think Avenger weekend. I didn't use them because I had no cover slots. Now I just bought coins to get more cover slots, went to use my recruit tokens and they're all gone! Maybe they got wiped as a bug when the Dark Halloween event began? Either way, can something be done to get them back to me? I spent a lot of time earning those. That's 5 covers at least that have disappeared. icon_cry.gif

Comments

• That sucks, pumkin. icon_e_sad.gif Have you submitted a ticket via the ingame feedback email? It might help.
  • I lost mine too. I've been saving them up. Had about 3-5 of each. Standards I don't care much about, but the heroics are hard to come by. All gone now.

Also, I can't train Iron Man anymore. He's at 5/4/4, and the "train" buttons for the 4's (yellow and blue) are grayed out. My other cards are fine.
  • I lost mine too. I've been saving them up. Had about 3-5 of each. Standards I don't care much about, but the heroics are hard to come by. All gone now.

My advice above applies to you as well if you haven't already submitted one.
    Also, I can't train Iron Man anymore. He's at 5/4/4, and the "train" buttons for the 4's (yellow and blue) are grayed out. My other cards are fine.

This is not a bug, you can only have a maximum of 13 power levels per character (unfortunately it doesn't mention that anywhere ingame if memory serves). You've reached the max.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Are you guys saving up these tokens due to lack of storage space, or is there a cool strategy i'm not aware of?
  • Dninot wrote:
    Are you guys saving up these tokens due to lack of storage space, or is there a cool strategy i'm not aware of?

Yes, you save them all up and then I steal them...er...I mean then you lose them to a unknown force...er...no...um...you get a big prize. Yeah, yeah! That's it. Just let me know once you have a bunch saved up so I can...er...congratulate you. icon_twisted.gif
  • Dninot wrote:
    Storage space + saving for new release of characters. Many charas of mine are already maxed (apparently my iron man is, who i might sell now because i want 4/5/4 for armour assault spam).

Thanks hogunner. Good thing i never cared much for iron man. My Storm and Thor are almost maxed and I woulda been sad if I messed up those characters.

Update: Just wanted to say that I got a reply from support. That was actually quite fast; I'm surprised. Although the issue hasn't been resolved, so currently just waiting.
  • Yes, I'm also currently in waiting mode. I made a bug report and got confirmation that it had been received, but that's it so far. Here's my fingers crossed...

I was saving the recruit tokens because I was out of storage space.
  • The missing tokens just reappeared in my game! All five of them. I got Loki and some Classic Storm upgrades woot. I'm no longer saving tokens. I'll use them whether I'm ready for them or not. Hopefully ihearthawthats and everybody else who had this issue got theirs back too. Thanks, support team, for taking care of this! icon_e_smile.gif
  • pumkin wrote:
    The missing tokens just reappeared in my game! All five of them. I got Loki and some Classic Storm upgrades woot. I'm no longer saving tokens. I'll use them whether I'm ready for them or not. Hopefully ihearthawthats and everybody else who had this issue got theirs back too. Thanks, support team, for taking care of this! icon_e_smile.gif
    Just checked and yes I got them. Big thanks to the team. That was resolved quite quickly.
  • Hopefully the problem is fixed for good, I just started saving up my tokens today and would hate to lose them
  • I'm experiencing the same problem. Had several 2 star tokens saved up while I waited for more hero points to buy more space before redeeming. They're all gone now. I sent an in-game email to support. Hopefully I get them back soon.