Deadpool whales and waves (deadpool daily question)

Options
slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,121 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Does the whale move that gives you a win just count for that wave or the entire match.. Meaning if i save up enough pts i can go into the daily event hit WHALES and win the 3 star just like that. (have enough pts but dont want the 3 star today)

if this is the case i might just keep deadpool in my party all the time and get few 3 star covers every week with just the whale move
seems needs 28k and get around 3k per day. so guessing every 9 days = free cover.

Comments

• Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IIRC, Whales will kill the three opponents you currently are facing. It won't extend to extra characters if there are more in that wave, and won't kill other waves.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    o well thanks for that info. At least i can save up 18 days of points and if i can make it past the first 2 waves i would win since i have 2 whales
  • slidecage wrote:
    o well thanks for that info. At least i can save up 18 days of points and if i can make it past the first 2 waves i would win since i have 2 whales

If they continue this pattern of goon/hero/goon/hero, you would really only need Whales for the 4th wave