Can someone plz explain this?

Player 1
4YhKGR0.jpg?1

Player2
SZqC3CE.jpg?1

The player with 333 pnts is ranked 328

The player with 323 pnts is ranked 64

The player 1 with 10 more points is ranked 264 ranks BELOW player 2

Is there some way I can be certain of which heat I am in, to assure me the better ranking...pick a later start time ..wait til the last minute? Uninstall this ridiculous game...?

Besides the fact that this game is just a cash cow for D3. **** is going on. I know that everyone is in different heats etc etc blah blah...BUT REALLY??? icon_eek.gif

I truly believe that this game and all those who work on it absolutely without a doubt...Profanity, even disguised profanity, and blatant insults towards others is not cool. Warning issued."

Comments

• famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hanomag75 wrote:

How is that confusing? Rank is determined by position within your bracket. In one bracket, the leader may have 500 points and everyone is lined up behind him, and in another bracket the leader may have 1000 and everyone in that bracket is lined up behind her.
    I truly believe that this game and all those who work on it absolutely without a doubt..."Blo' Gotes"

Why do you have the game on your phone then? If you're going to be the tiniest of kitties about it, why not just uninstall and move on with your life?
  • Hanomag75 wrote:

Why do you have the game on your phone then? If you're going to be the tiniest of kitties about it, why not just uninstall and move on with your life?

Because at first I mistakenly thought that It might be somewhat entertaining. And plus I get to come on these forums and meet the nicest, most helpful and awesome people in the world..like yourself! But thanx anyways. icon_mrgreen.gif

Please stop trying to circumvent the rules of the board using poor attempts at being witty.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hanomag75 wrote:
    Hanomag75 wrote:

Because at first I mistakenly thought that It might be somewhat entertaining. And plus I get to come on these forums and meet the nicest, most helpful and awesome people in the world..like yourself! But thanx anyways. icon_mrgreen.gif

I dunno, man, Reed Richards is like, superduper smart, and he can change the size of any part of his body. I'm going to choose to take that as a massive compliment.

Edited to remove offending content.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And yet, all of the top scores will be in the 1k range at the end of those specific brackets. The explanation is that those two brackets are in different levels of development, but at the end of the day they will be similar in terms of top scores. Can't compare an established slice 1 bracket for a fresh slice 5
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    While the OP has gone about it in pretty much the worst way, there is a valid point. Why are brackets so segregated by "strength" when the rewards are the same? For those saying that both brackets will end up being won at ~1k, why can my casual friend place top 10 barely scoring into the 600s while I was 12 at 92X?
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    While the OP has gone about it in pretty much the worst way, there is a valid point. Why are brackets so segregated by "strength" when the rewards are the same? For those saying that both brackets will end up being won at ~1k, why can my casual friend place top 10 barely scoring into the 600s while I was 12 at 92X?

When did your casual friend join the bracket vs. you?
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    woopie wrote:
    MarvelMan wrote:

When did your casual friend join the bracket vs. you?

Not sure, but its a fairly common difference (read almost every PVP) and our join times are crazy sporadic so its highly unlikely its related to that.