Thanks Devs! Feedback Feels Heard

Options
Unknown
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Devs,

Just want to quickly throw some love your way as sometimes we players tend to focus on the negative.

Things I'm loving:

-Deadpool Daily PVE Announcement
-8 Hour PVE Refreshes
-Token, ISO, and HP rewards from the most recent ISO Brotherhood PVE
-PVE Reward Ladders being reduced
-Putting Blue Hood as the bottom reward for the next PVE

Share changes you are happy about or just share a little love for the fact that there are positive changes happening in the game.

Comments

• Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's nice to see some positivity here! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Nerdgarcon wrote:
    Just for clarification, are you referring to the lower progression points required to get the max progression reward?
    Nerdgarcon wrote:
    This is just random and not necessarily a choice made by anyone, since cover availability rotates (or at least, it's supposed to).
  • Trisul wrote:
    It's nice to see some positivity here! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Nerdgarcon wrote:
    Just for clarification, are you referring to the lower progression points required to get the max progression reward?

I was referring to the lower progression points
    Nerdgarcon wrote:
    This is just random and not necessarily a choice made by anyone, since cover availability rotates (or at least, it's supposed to).

It's true that it's is likely random but part of me thinks they said "Tinykitty! They really want that Blue Hood cover, let's give the people what they want"
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm certainly finding all the recent actions very positive, thanks. icon_cool.gif

I also choose to believe blue Hood was a conscious choice, as my brother was just lamenting his blue-less 8 cover Hood a few hours ago after seeing him in action in the last PvE!
    Quite the coincidink!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I seriously doubt it was a coincidence that before this we had four or five consecutive Hood rewards where blue was the second or first-tier prize while almost every other character has seen a full rotation. And the ones that get that treatment - Daken purple, BP black - are all regarded as some of the best powers in the game.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Glad to hear some more positive feedback on CS. Seems to be barely any of the negative stuff recently. They've really been stepping it up, it seems.
  • Where can I read or hear the feed backs?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Teno1 wrote:
    Where can I read or hear the feed backs?

Right here? icon_lol.gif

Sarcasm Fail, sir.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    8 hour refreshes have made the biggest difference in the enjoyment of this game.

Time for me to change my iTunes feedback to something more positive icon_e_smile.gif
  • All sound like good changes but I would enjoy a grind less pve, one that losses point value if you don't clear it on time and you can only clear it 4 times with 24hr shards.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    all we need now is for the RNG gods to hear our prayers