Missing points - ISO-8 Brotherhood

Options
d0nk3y
d0nk3y Posts: 213
Broken record here... has D3P made any progress towards isolating and eliminating the cause of the missing points in events? I'm about 600 points down right now in the ISO-8 Brotherhood event because points earned aren't being tallied properly. I just watched my score climb to 8100 total, then drop back to 7800 after I beat the next mission I played.

Comments

• Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I feel the same way, and I believe the answer to your question is "they're ignoring it and hoping people don't notice" because this has been happening for *months* now. Log a support ticket and keep an eye on things as you progress, as support will more than likely require a screen shot before you receive any assistance, and yes I know, you effectively need to screen shot the end of every match, just in case icon_e_confused.gif

Who would of thought adding to numbers together and then saving the result would be so damn hard. icon_mad.gif Very frustrating.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • Saw this happen a few times to me, luckily I had completed the quest and I doubt it would have affected my placing in any significant way. But if you were only doing a few casual matches, this would definitely suck.