Missing Hero Points

Options
So i have 1430 hero points
and i am sitting on 2013 season points now i have won a couple of matches which were 50 points for the season, and i see the bar go up and say i got the reward (more hero points), but i go back to the homepage and my hero points are not there and also i go into the rewards of the season and they still show i am sitting 2013. But my rank for the season is going up. Can some one please explain this, i am losing out on points and never will get the full season rewards

Comments

• Can you please describe the situation again?
    You were expecting to lose 5 points but lost 30? How did you notice that? Any details about what happened?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, your Season Score went down unexpectedly? There's two possibilities;

1.) Sometimes point values fluctuate between when you queue them up and when you finish the fight, because point values are determined by the point deferential between you and that player.

2.) There's some weird stuff going on with a user called "K1DMARVEL" and some people are seeing him in nodes, even though he's sandboxed (think banned) and thus they don't get points for playing him.

If you think it's something else, feel free to shoot Customer Service a ticket - there's an option in the setting menu and a link in my forum signature - please include information like the time of day you noticed this happening, the name of the event, your in-game name, and anything else you feel is applicable.