Repeat attacks in simulator

Options
The last few days I have been continually matched against a player called k1dMarvel, each time with the same three level 40 heroes, each time offering 49 points. I win, gain some random reward but the 49 points never get added to my total, or they do, but disappear when I next attack.
Yesterday I attacked and won FIVE times in a row as he kept appearing in the simulator, and my overall total never went above 950, which is what it was before I started attackin pg him, even though Intechnically won nearly 250 points.
What is going on here? My attacks in the simulator don't add up. Help?

Comments

• PvPMore
    Options
    Is it gonna be fixed?
    Will we get our points returned yes or no?

Talking about S.H.I.E.L.D. pvp obviously.

Any feedback please....
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The guy was a cheater and has been sandboxed, meaning that he shouldn't be seen by you. There must be a bug because you shouldn't see him nor gain points/ lose points from him.

Several people has reported this situation with him.
  • Well, he's still there...
    Only consolation is that every win nets me either a free two star or 140 iso, so he can remain. Can't get much further in the simulator anyway without being crushed by x-force...
  • I have this same person showing up in the simulator for me as well. I didn't realize until I defeated him probably ten times that I wasn't getting the points for winning. He's still showing up in the simulator as an opponent for me, too. Is this something that needs a ticket created for it?
  • I have the same person still showing up for me in the simulator. I defeated him probably ten times early on before I realized the points weren't staying in my total. After you defeat him, your point total shows you gained the 48 or 49(seems to fluctuate between the two) points he was worth, but if you go out of the sim the points are then gone. Is this something that needs a ticket created to correct it? I don't expect to get 400 or 500 points back or anything, but if he shouldn't be showing up at all it would be nice to get something for the ten times I did defeat him when I could have fought someone else.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HiFi said they are looking into these guy not too long ago, but no real information yet.
  • I hope we get some credit back for this. I have spent the last day or so fighting this character for no Points. Just seems like if we can fight them we should get the points. Not to mention the heals and boosts that have been used up.
  • How can he be a cheater when all the information for this game is stored server side? I think its a dummy account purposely put in the game so that "authorized" users can play K1dmarvel over and over and soar to the top ranks with ease. At 50 points a pop wouldn't be too difficult. icon_e_geek.gif
  • Cool d3 owes me season sim rewards then.. played it as soon as it opened figured he was a seed type team never noticed the points
    Should have sim maxed by now