Just ordered my 5s!

Unknown
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
Can't wait to get my new phone, should be here in about 5 to 10 days; so excited as I've had my 3GS since it was new so about 4 years now...it's been a long time coming. MPQ is going to run like butter! I'll be flying through pop-ups in no time! icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• hogunner wrote:
    Can't wait to get my new phone, should be here in about 5 to 10 days; so excited as I've had my 3GS since it was new so about 4 years now...it's been a long time coming. MPQ is going to run like butter! I'll be flying through pop-ups in no time! icon_e_wink.gif

Or you could get an Android phone... The Jellybean version of the operating system actually has a slew of features part of something called "Project Butter" - which is AMAZING!

It uses some funky predictive touch technology based on how you use your phone over time. Once it learns your behaviors, it "knows" what you will touch next and gets the files/programming ready so that when you touch it, it is nearly instant.

I love it. Works like bud'dah.
  • Juggerlo wrote:
    hogunner wrote:

Or you could get an Android phone... The Jellybean version of the operating system actually has a slew of features part of something called "Project Butter" - which is AMAZING!

It uses some funky predictive touch technology based on how you use your phone over time. Once it learns your behaviors, it "knows" what you will touch next and gets the files/programming ready so that when you touch it, it is nearly instant.

I love it. Works like bud'dah.

I've got nothing against Android but I'm way too heavily invested in iOS to even contemplate switching over; they both have their pros & cons but once you've decided on either camp, if you invest any money in apps you're pretty much stuck since most apps are non-transferable.
  • No shocker here but MPQ looks, plays and responds so much better! It's like a completely new game (almost)! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    No shocker here but MPQ looks, plays and responds so much better! It's like a completely new game (almost)! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I've actually had two different 5s's (ordered from one carrier, their coverage sucked, returned, ordered from another carrier). In between I played for a few days on my 4. It was... really, really slow. I cannot imagine how much worse it must've been on a 3GS.

And that was just playing some of the early stuff and dabbling in the SHIELD area; playing something like the Halloween tournament w/ Bullseye and Daken galore would have been unbearable.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    hogunner wrote:
    No shocker here but MPQ looks, plays and responds so much better! It's like a completely new game (almost)! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I've actually had two different 5s's (ordered from one carrier, their coverage sucked, returned, ordered from another carrier). In between I played for a few days on my 4. It was... really, really slow. I cannot imagine how much worse it must've been on a 3GS.

And that was just playing some of the early stuff and dabbling in the SHIELD area; playing something like the Halloween tournament w/ Bullseye and Daken galore would have been unbearable.

Lol yeah I think the only thing that saved me was that I hadn't played it on anything else so I didn't know what I didn't know; if I had to go back to my 3GS I don't think I could play it again.