Any feedback from Customer Service?

Options
Has anyone received any feedback from customer service tickets in the past week and especially in regards to the recent changes? Quiet on my side.

Comments

• LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    Options
    Nothing here and I have submitted several.

Apparently their phone support isn't real support, they just direct you to submit an email ticket. Not very helpful.

I am missing a character (Classic Spiderman) and I really wish someone would update me on the status and fix the issue.
  • Your request (4275) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

I'm 4275....I wonder what that actually means. If there are 4,000+ requests right now or that its just a number. Anywho...I'll be keeping tabs and hoping people post their updates here.
  • BigMao
    BigMao Posts: 117
    Options
    My request was submitted yesterday afternoon (I paid $100 for five Thunderclap covers a few hours before the nerf occurred, and I'm asking to see if I can return the covers for HP). I haven't received any response yet but I'll post an update if I do.
    Your request (4280) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
  • I remember when that was posted (wow...been playing since day 1...), IceIX was posting on average about three times a day then. I miss those days.
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    Hey All,

I first want to apologize to any of our users that feel that the turnaround on support has not been to their satisfaction. I don't want any players to feel that they are being ignored or that they are not valued. That being said, I do believe that the completion of the Hulk event, the recent 'Error (0)' update issue and the frustrations expressed by some of the changes implemented in the latest update have all resulted in some of the delays over the last week. But I don't want these to sound like excuses as I would rather put time into trying to help looking into improving the process.

Unfortunately, I may not have the ability to directly address issues. But I can do my best to look into the status of requests if no response has been received within a 48 hour period. Please note that if tickets were submitted containing suggestions or requests for feature changes, those would be given lower priority to bug fixes on the CS side. So I may be able to provide a faster response through the forums, as I hope to have a larger presence here moving forward.

I've noticed that a few of you have listed the ticket number assigned to your issue. Please feel free to message me with your ticket numbers and I'll do my best to look into your issue.

In the meantime, please continue to use the mobilesupport@d3p.us email alias (or the in-game bug report feature) for your primary CS issues.

Thanks!
  • This may need to be stickied or reposted on the news section as a enough users and guests seem to be coming to the forums to find out answers to yesterdays changes.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's good to see that D3 is starting to increase their presence on the forums again.