4* Superior Spider-Man with the Venom Symbiont

Options
Forget about fixing either of the Spider-Man's, 2 star.png or 3 star.png, because they will always be behind schedule and buffs are low priority to them. How about a 4 star.png variant mixing both Spider-Man and Venom? Just so happens that Marvel already thought of this, see below. This one can be the one we always wanted. This one can be the one that kicks butt and hurts your enemies. This one would be much better then most 4 star.png ideas the developers could ever think of. Face it, Spider-Man is super popular and he needs to represented well in this game. So far there is a piss poor job of one of Marvel's cornerstones.
Now if this is the route to go for a 4 star.pngicon_spiderman.png then it will also have to disable the use of the other variants but also the icon_doctoroctopus.png and icon_venom.png variants as well for continuity sakes.

Comments

• Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I do like the idea of a strong Spider-Man...which is one of my favourite superheroes...so I would be all over that character...

...but I also think that we need star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png villains in the game...

A good suggestion to go along with your idea would be to also do a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Carnage! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    Options
    Carnage_78 wrote:
    I do like the idea of a strong Spider-Man...which is one of my favourite superheroes...so I would be all over that character...

...but I also think that we need star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png villains in the game...

A good suggestion to go along with your idea would be to also do a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Carnage! icon_mrgreen.gif
    Agreed to both posts I want a stronger Spiderman and Carnage
  • how bout they fix 3* spidey first
  • raisinbman wrote:
    how bout they fix 3* spidey first
    ROFL...laughing so hard I'm crying. But for real, when have they ever fixed a nerfed character? Not once and it isn't a priority to them.
  • fsentell wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    ROFL...laughing so hard I'm crying. But for real, when have they ever fixed a nerfed character? Not once and it isn't a priority to them.
    Daredevil.

And I actually like 3* Spider-man, I've made extremely good use of him. What's the actual problem with him?

Back on topic though; it's weird, I was literally thinking a 4* Symbiote Suit Spidey would be great just a couple days ago. Add some damage dealing options to nicely contrast the extreme defense/support 3* Spidey.
  • Daggg wrote:
    fsentell wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Daredevil.

And I actually like 3* Spider-man, I've made extremely good use of him. What's the actual problem with him?

Back on topic though; it's weird, I was literally thinking a 4* Symbiote Suit Spidey would be great just a couple days ago. Add some damage dealing options to nicely contrast the extreme defense/support 3* Spidey.
    Daredevil was never nerfed. He was just horrible since the beginning. You are right in that he has been buffed though.
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fsentell wrote:
    But for real, when have they ever fixed a nerfed character? Not once and it isn't a priority to them.

Ignoring indirect nerfs and buffs (Black Panther), it's Loki. But that was soooo long ago that most people started playing after he was nerfed. (His purple used to switch tiles AND deal damage)

As a "fun" fact, 1* Venom was also nerfed back in the day. When he and Spidey were teamed up, you could easily down an entire team at once with web tiles and Venom's maxed out black power.
  • fsentell wrote:
    Daggg wrote:
    fsentell wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Daredevil.

Daredevil was never nerfed. He was just horrible since the beginning. You are right in that he has been buffed though.
    Ah, I see what you're saying, my bad.