Is there a way to play on a pc

Unknown
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
my eyesight is not good so I was hoping there was a way to play on my laptop icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    The game is available on Steam, but you can't use the same account on both PC and mobile.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Theoretically, Bluestacks is an Android emulator for the PC...
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    d0nk3y wrote:

Ignoring the fact that this thread is over 2 months old, running MPQ through Bluestacks means you will be playing using the mobile UI. Don't know why you would want to do that on a monitor, especially with the far superior landscape UI in the Steam version.
  • d0nk3y
    jojeda654 wrote:
    d0nk3y wrote:

Ignoring the fact that this thread is over 2 months old, running MPQ through Bluestacks means you will be playing using the mobile UI. Don't know why you would want to do that on a monitor, especially with the far superior landscape UI in the Steam version.

Start with roster, then look at UI. I started on Steam, but lost that account to HDD failure. I disagree that the Steam UI is better, but I've been on the Android interface for almost a full year.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    d0nk3y wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    d0nk3y wrote:

Start with roster, then look at UI. I started on Steam, but lost that account to HDD failure. I disagree that the Steam UI is better, but I've been on the Android interface for almost a full year.

steam is not linked to your hard drive is it. You can go out and buy a new pc and redown the games meaning you could buy a new pc and download your steam account and then have access to the steam game right>
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    d0nk3y wrote:

steam is not linked to your hard drive is it. You can go out and buy a new pc and redown the games meaning you could buy a new pc and download your steam account and then have access to the steam game right>

It's possible that d0nk3y lost the drive before MPQ had implemented Steam Cloud saves. If you search through some of IceIX's early posts, he mentioned the exactly location of the save game so you could transfer it to a new box.
  • d0nk3y
    I did manage to track down the old data, but by the time I got everything salvaged and onto a new laptop I was 180 days into a replacement account. I wish I could merge the two so I could get my X-Force and IW covers, but the rest of it is scrap by now.