**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2015
    The countdown begins, the season X is now over, curtain drops, the fireworks ignite, huge display of pyro goes off and the Lock and Load explodes confetti flies everywhere and all over the place. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's end season analysis and season final ranking … rank 40 (129 339 pts):

Amazing score and performance´s all season long, several of our members have step up to the next level, the ultimate experience, competitive, no stress and AWESOME alliance. Second to none! It´s the house of fun!!! So here the quick season recap about our progress in season 10, we have finished at rank 40 compare to rank 84 in season 9. But most important for everybody and specially for the commanders no stress at all at the end of the season to secure our top100, since we did really well during the whole season, congrats to everyone.

Now, a quick analysis from the season 10.
    1) So we have keep the core of our alliance with only 8 new recruits for this season.
    3) Great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, joker says hi, Mjmacka, Malorick, Darkron.
    5) Pve overall - Our average rank is 15, really good since we were playing basically with 19 people for 3 pve and was able to stay in top 10
    6) Turning point was our low performance in Oscorp: Heroic pve our lowest ranking since a long time rank 42. But we have remediate to the situation and did recruiting to have players be able to play both pvp and pve and now we are back on track.
    7) Pve overall - We went from rank 12 to rank 15
    8) Pvp Overall - Our average rank is 49, we have attained top50 7 times almost 8 since since we have finished one at rank 52.
    9) Pvp overall - We went from rank 96 to rank 49
    10) Pvp Overall - Our average by member went from 651 to 748.
    11) Great work to our top improvement performer in this season, who made the more improvement among us in this season, who are:
    Mjmacka +5 (+ 2 144 pts)
    Salgy 9 173 -1 (+596 pts)
    Malorick -1 (+550 pts)
    Darkron -- (+439 pts)
    12) Number of King titles gained in pve: Malorick (5) perfect score
    13) Number of King Titles gained in pvp: D2Km (2), MjMacka (2)
    14) Special thanks to everybody that read/like/comment our alliance thread and my analysis, dont be shy to add your comments or just like it. I feel that I am not doing this for nothing when I saw comments from you.

And now, it’s time to present the Lock and Load Awards, honoring the best in our alliance over the last season. So take a look back at the bigger happenings of the Season without further ado, here are the winners of the Season X LL awards.

King of pvp of the season X: D2KM
    King of the King pve of the season X: Malorick
    Superstar of the season X: Mjmacka
    Breakout star of the season X: Salgy
    Newcomer of the season X: Scoregasms

Feat of Strength of the Season X: MjMacka who pulled the strongest score in pvp with 1110
    Chat It! Best Chat Handle or Social Champion: Scoregasms
    Diva of the the season X: Whitequeen
    "You Still Got It!" Best Return : Darkron with a difficult debut in pve, return to the top 5 in pve.
    Most regular as a clockwork: Philly99 that we know we can count on him to always deliver 800 in pvp

Rivalry of the season X: Lock and Load vs Lock and Load2 in the pve
    Double-Cross of the season X: OCJ80 dropping his crown of Prince of LL2 to join LL1
    Upset of the season X: D2KM beat Salgy in his favorites pvp High Stakes (Blade) by only 7 pts.
    The OMG Shocking Moment of the Season X: Malorick beats Scoregasms in pve Thick as Thieves when Scoregasmes have received a bonus of pts of 4.5k because of d3p mistake
    Event of the year of the season X: High Stakes pvp because it was featuring Blade and it’s Salgy favorite character. No!!!! Not for this but because it was our best score ever with a average of 818 and with 5 member over 900+ and with 3 members with 1k score.

Shining Moment of the season X: Reid top5 in Lord Of Thunder pvp
    Comeback of the season X : CapceH after a period in our bottom ranked member, he is back on our mid-top player in pve and pvp
    "THIS IS AWESOME!" Moment of the season X: antreas1911 during Oscorp: Heroic with a second place
    "What a performance! " Moment of the season X : darensteele during Oscorp :Heroix with a third place with less thant 500 pts behind the second place
    "Tell Me I Didn't Just See That" of season X: Logan.1909 in Coversquirrel pvp who climbed from 0 to 900 in less than 2 hours.

We had our best season so far and I can just see good thing for us for next season like regular top 50 in pvp and top 10 in pve. Lock and Load sister alliance did a great job for their first season, they give us a good competition for this season in pve it was a close one decided in the last pve. So Lock and Load member don't take it too easy we need to show them that we are the A-Team. Even if we have lost joker that went for a more only oriented pvp alliance we will bounce back like we did when Ackerlight have decided the same thing. Just reminder that to stay active and produce result according to your capabilities, we know that we have people in the Core 2 phase and it's a difficult phase but we are all here to help and its really a group efforts and we want to help you also to progress much faster with us.

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Also if you have a name for our end season reward or new award dont hesitate to propose it and I will add it to my analysis icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thanks for this reward! but thats just because im swiss! we know how to work constantly and accurate, like our breathtaking watches icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Great season to all and Malorick, what a brilliant Analysis icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif
  • Malorick
    Welcome to the off season events of Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's analysis for the last events:
    pvp Divine Champions 14 965 pts rank 14

1) pvp Divine Champions -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Scoregasms 1 008 -4 (+291 pts)
    fishcake89 973 --
    Mjmacka 910 -3 (-129 pts)
    Darkron 890 +10 (+226 pts)
    Logan.1909 858 (+203 pts)

2) New king is in the house!!! Scoregasms benefits from the off season event to captures the crown from MjMacka, first crown for him, competition would be strong in season XI. Can the King of season X D2KM will be able to keep his crown for next season?
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to Scoregasms who just beat his personal highscore and finished with a score over 1k, well done! Another award for you, where you will put all of this?
    4) Special Award achievement ("Top 5") to fishcake89 who start strong for his first pvp with with a second place, watch out top5 folks, it will not be easy the next season to be part of the Elite of the top5!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Flame On") to Consumedfire who just beat his personal highscore and was so close to be in top5. Once a fire has started, can he be stopped?
    6) Welcome to fishcake, who performed for the first time in our alliance with a great score!
    7) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 928 pts
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 807 pts
    9) We have played for an average per member of 748 pts.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Scoregasms 1 008 -4 (+291 pts)
    Darkron 890 +10 (+226 pts)
    Logan.1909 858 (+203 pts)
    Whitequeen 596 (+109 pts)
    Consumedfire 835 +5 (+100 pts)
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Excellent season break down Malorick. Hope I can get a higher score up for the team this season, although it was good to break the 7500.
    Double cross of the year. I wouldn't have gone that far. But call it how you see it.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Malorick wrote:
    Can the King of season X D2KM will be able to keep his crown for next season?

Hahaha you better believe i will Mal!

I look forward to defending my king of season pvp crown icon_e_biggrin.gif i have been king of season pvp two seasons in a row now (actually i think 3 but whose counting icon_e_wink.gif ).

Any challengers better bring their "A" game cause i wont give up my crown easily icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malorick
    D2KM_ wrote:
    I look forward to defending my king of season pvp crown icon_e_biggrin.gif i have been king of season pvp two seasons in a row now (actually i think 3 but whose counting icon_e_wink.gif ).

Yes, you had the title for 3 seasons in a row and I was thinking to give you the title of King of the King because of this.
    But you were lucky for 2 seasons since the big serious contenders like Ackerlight (just to name one) have left the alliance before the end of the season. Good for you that they were feeling guilty about being extremely good in pvp and not in pve and they decide to go to a pvp alliance oriented. So I have keep the title of King of the King for me with my domination in the last season in pve icon_razz.gif. And I am two in a row there.

But now, our members are improving and we have several serious contender for your title and mine. So to all of them, Bring it!
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    d0nk3y wrote:
    I wish it was myself and Snick that did things... truth be told, it was Sherlock that took on the burden and did both the recruiting and the kicking for the mercs. That was a nasty position to be stuck in, but he took care of it. The commanders decided but he executed, and for that I say he gets the credit.

Thanks again, Sherlock. You were both a-hole and savior in the Starlord PvE. My apologies to those members that got cut; it was sudden and it was rude, but it was necessary.
    Major credit to all our commanders here for this event. We all did our part, but our commanders really stepped up and got us there on a razor's edge finish.
  • D2KM_
    Malorick wrote:
    Yes, you had the title for 3 seasons in a row and I was thinking to give you the title of King of the King because of this.
    But you were lucky for 2 seasons since the big serious contenders like Ackerlight (just to name one) have left the alliance before the end of the season. Good for you that they were feeling guilty about being extremely good in pvp and not in pve and they decide to go to a pvp alliance oriented.[/b]

Lucky!?! Lucky!?! Hahaha no way Mal they left because they couldn't handle finishing 2nd to the man, the myth, the legend that is D2KM!!!! I shamed them with my omega amazing scoring with my **** little roster and they just couldn't handle it! Hahaha icon_razz.gif

**side note** i miss you ackerlight icon_cry.gif i wish you would come back to me, er, i mean us...am i making it weird again??? icon_lol.gif
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    saw Ackerlight is part of the x-men now - x-men II to be precise
  • D2KM_ wrote:

Lucky!?! Lucky!?! Hahaha no way Mal they left because they couldn't handle finishing 2nd to the man, the myth, the legend that is D2KM!!!! I shamed them with my omega amazing scoring with my **** little roster and they just couldn't handle it! Hahaha icon_razz.gif

**side note** i miss you ackerlight icon_cry.gif i wish you would come back to me, er, i mean us...am i making it weird again??? icon_lol.gif

I admit it... The mere thought of D2KM ... the shame... again and again... I just couldn't cope with it!

**side note: yeah Daniel... You made it weird again... I miss you too guys! **

Druss is right I am with X2 now... I knew Fonzi from my original alliance and I only have to worry about PvP icon_e_wink.gif
  • D2KM_
    ackerlight wrote:
    **side note: yeah Daniel... You made it weird again... I miss you too guys! **

Druss is right I am with X2 now... I knew Fonzi from my original alliance and I only have to worry about PvP icon_e_wink.gif

At this point i dont even care anymore if i make things weird icon_e_biggrin.gif hahaha Glad you found a great spot Filip but if you ever want to return to Lock and Load just let us know. Youve always got a spot here with us icon_e_wink.gif
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    To Steal the opener from the PVE God Himself: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Lock and Load proudly presents to you the PVE CHAMPION of the Alliance: Malorick!!!

Scoregasms and I just sat back in awe watching this beast climb his way past our 100K scores in the latest PVE to beat us by a further 6000points. Thanks to Whitequeen for letting us know that he shattered his slice and finished in 1st place. Score and I both managed 2nd and secured the Xforce Green so no complaints here.

Malorick - There are no words to aptly describe the work you have to put in to hit those wins consecutively. My hat is tipped to you.
    Through some hard work by each of Lock and Loads members we achieved another top ten finish, despite other teams bringing in mercs. Congrats to you all.
  • I am a very active player looking for a new alliance. Typically avg 450 to 500 points in pvp but going up as covers increase. Always play in pve and max out to get my covers

Pain101
  • Malorick
    ojcAust wrote:
    To Steal the opener from the PVE God Himself: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Lock and Load proudly presents to you the PVE CHAMPION of the Alliance: Malorick!!!

Scoregasms and I just sat back in awe watching this beast climb his way past our 100K scores in the latest PVE to beat us by a further 6000points. Thanks to Whitequeen for letting us know that he shattered his slice and finished in 1st place. Score and I both managed 2nd and secured the Xforce Green so no complaints here.

Malorick - There are no words to aptly describe the work you have to put in to hit those wins consecutively. My hat is tipped to you.
    Through some hard work by each of Lock and Loads members we achieved another top ten finish, despite other teams bringing in mercs. Congrats to you all.

Good opening from OCJ80 so let continue with the analysis for Meet Rocket & Groot pve.

1) Pve Meet Rocket & Groot - Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Malorick 106 721 +0
    OJC80 100 618 +4
    Scoregasms 100 114 -1
    Consumedfire 96 445 +10
    Salgy 86 120 +2

2) see OCJ80 about the King Malorick domination in pve.
    3) Special Award Achievement (“Feed me more!”) - Malorick continue to be the king of the pve with his six win in a row, he is so hungry for the gold!!!
    4 Special Award Achievement (“Royal Beater”) to Scoregasms that continue to lead the alliance to unleashed the Beast, it was a good triple threat fight for the crown! Keep the rythm!
    5) Special Award Achievement (“Dauphin of Lock and Load”) to OCJJ80 who return in the top2 with a asthoninshing performance to show to everybody why he was the Prince of LL2 and now he is the Dauphin among LL1.
    6) Special Award Achievement (“Top5 in pve”) to Consumedfire who did his first top5 in pve among us, well done!
    7) We have played for an average per member of 74 799 pts, and had only 8 members that have play below our average, so better performance from everybody we really have a strong top 5 that have increase our average.
    8) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 98 004 pts
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 78 980 pts
    10) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 70 114 pts
    11) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 52 097 pts
    12) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    Consumedfire 96 445 +10
    cricri36 76 572 +10
    CapceH 76 839 +5
    OJC80 100 618 +4
    13) We beat our little sister alliance with rank 7 vs 11, congrats to both alliance for their excellent work in pve.
    14) We have 7 of our members in the top10 overall among both alliance, so solid performance here. And Congrats to the new Prince of LL2 Lraihk who stole the fifth spot in the overall top5 to prevent a complete dominition of LL1 in the top5
    15) Thanks to our 7 followers that like our analysis, dont be shy and like it so we can see who is reading this your feedback is really appreciated.

1) pvp Ask Questions Later -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Mjmacka 1005 +1 (+113 pts)
    Logan.1909 1004 -1 (+93 pts)
    Malorick 987 +9 (+304 pts)
    D2KM_ 978 +11 (+368 pts)
    CapceH 885 +5 (+143 pts)
    2) Oh! A new king to start the season!!! Mjmacka retake his crown from Scoregasms. The Superstar of Season X show to us why he is contender#1 for D2KM crown by beating him and the others in our first pvp of the season. Good way to start the season!!! Here the bio of MjMacka: 2x King of pvp, 3x Top5 pve, 7x top5 pvp, 2x 1k Award, top5 season, best improvement of the season X, Superstar of season X Award, Feat of strength of the Season Award. Can he stay on his throne and keep it for 2 consecutives pvp, we didnt see this since a long time ago?
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to Logan.1909 who just beat his personal highscore and finished with a score over 1k, well done!
    4) Special Award achievement ("Top 5 pvp") to CapceH who start strong for the first pvp of the season by beating his personal highscore since the new shield cooldown and for his first top5, Great work there!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Off the clock") to Philly who just beat his personal highscore and miss the top 5 by only 10 pts. Watch out for the "Most regular as a clockwork" he seem to have increase his tempo.
    6) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 972pts
    7) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 849 pts
    8) We have played for an average per member of 788 pts.
    9) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Darkron 832 +8 (+330 pts)
    Malorick 987 +9 (+304 pts)
    D2KM_ 978 +11 (+288 pts)

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it s important you find what you need or want to read icon_e_smile.gif
  • Transferred account to MPQ specific FB account for freebies to hand out, look up Scoregasms Mpq and you should find me.
  • D2KM_
    Hey Lock and Loaders!!

Well the time has come for me to resign my position with Lock and Load icon_cry.gif i just got a promotion at work icon_e_biggrin.gif but it means i have to travel more and my playtime will be reduced and extremely unpredictable. Ill still be playing here and there (i just cant quit you MPQ!!) but i dont have the time that a super awesome alliance like this requires.

So thanks to everyone who has made this alliance what it is! Ive had a great time here and its been great working with all of you icon_e_smile.gif And a special thanks to Malorick, the ultimate mpq commander!! He gave me a chance, promoted me, and with the help of our awesome alliance members we helped make this great alliance what it is today!!

Ill still be around so if anyone needs anything you can always pm me here on the forums icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks again all for the great memories!! Its been an awesome ride!

Daniel - D2KM
  • Malorick
    Hey all! Lock and Load will have one open spot for season 11 and we want you to join us!! We ranked 40th overall in season 10 and we keep ourself regularly in top 10 in pve and top 50 in pvp.

Here at Lock and Load we always aim for top 10 pve/top 50 pvp.

we are looking for someone who consistently scores 600-700 per pvp (more is always appreciated icon_e_smile.gif) and plays pve as well (top progression reward should always be met).

We do have a 600 pt pvp minimum for Lock and Load. No chat apps required, just need a forum account for direct communication.

Lock and Load2 members will have first priority, but please pm me asap this spot wont last!

Also we keep some stats and we are really active in our alliance page and post some analysis with special award after each events in our alliance page. You can be part of this.

PM me or D2KM_ your season 10 score, avg pvp and your last score/rank of the last pve/pvp if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Since there might be a bit of a lull as snickerdog put up in the game chat. If anyone has time to kill could you give me your 2 cents on my roster? I have HP for 2 covers if any would really help. I also have enough ISO to level a few characters as needed.

I just have a ton of people stuck at 8-9 covers and am looking for some balance between PVP and PVE. A lot of the 3* I have also seem to skew redtile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png.

Any tips are appreciated
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    D2KM - congratulations on the promotion... You will be missed...

Since D2KM is no longer avaliable to carry my **** in pvp... Someone else needs to step up & do it!
  • D2KM_
    Salgy wrote:
    D2KM - congratulations on the promotion... You will be missed...

Since D2KM is no longer avaliable to carry my **** in pvp... Someone else needs to step up & do it!

Thanks Salgy!! But you dont need to be carried buddy you were scoring just as high as me! Keep up the great work, and thanks again for all the awesome sigs!! icon_e_wink.gif