Comparing advantages of mobile version to PC version

Options
Ok I think it's time they changed the PC version. First of all you dont get any notification on steam that your daily resupply has arrived, in fact over the past month Ive been stuck on 29days for my shield resupply (what's going on???) and Ive been playing this game for well over a month. Secondly, the PC version doesnt allow you to add people so you can share ISO-8 and or recruit tokens. Third of all: Why cant you link the PC account to facebook? I know that in beta you guys were trying it out, but seriously why did you not code for it? The mobile version to me seems far superior just due to these facts. If you allow cross platform play (which is unfair for PC users because they are a month behind the game), then why not give them some incentive to play it on PC? You have mobile exclusive features such as linking your account to facebook and adding people to share ISO-8 and tokens. Why is this not in the PC version...seems unfair to me (just my two cents). Thanks guys.

Comments

• The UI also seems to give you less information on the PC version.

Take for example that you can't see the charge of every characters power on one glance. In the mobile version, you see all 3 of your characters and they have 2-3 bars underneath them that show you how much their powers are charged. In the PC version you have to cycle through each of your characters to see that.

Also I like the way to activate your powers on the mobile version more as well.
  • You can cheat on PC. 'nuff said
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    whorst wrote:
    The UI also seems to give you less information on the PC version.

Take for example that you can't see the charge of every characters power on one glance. In the mobile version, you see all 3 of your characters and they have 2-3 bars underneath them that show you how much their powers are charged. In the PC version you have to cycle through each of your characters to see that.

Also I like the way to activate your powers on the mobile version more as well.

While it's nice to see bars for your characters on mobile, I would much rather use the pc GUI. That's because I know how much AP my skills cost, and with AP available at a quick glance I can easily know which person has a skill ready to use. The thing about mobile is that the generated AP is hidden for both sides, which is annoying to keep track of AP for the ENEMY team, which is more important to worry about. Having the AP shown for both sides at all times in the PC version is really useful.