Anybody watching the LCS?

GothicKratos
GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
The Cloud9 game just finished. Talk about domination. Anybody else watching over the weeks?

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Cloud9 game just finished. Talk about domination. Anybody else watching over the weeks?

This is a strangeness to me, and I looked on Teh Interwebz to see to what you might be referring, and watched a game from last year on something called youtube, and I'm still none the wiser.
  • GothicKratos
    Moon Roach wrote:

This is a strangeness to me, and I looked on Teh Interwebz to see to what you might be referring, and watched a game from last year on something called youtube, and I'm still none the wiser.

It's the League of Legends Championship Series. icon_lol.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is anyone surprised? C9 is the best NA team.
  • GothicKratos
    My money is on SK Gaming this go 'round. freddy122 was amazing with that Lissandra Top and Forg1ven is playing really great as a carry ADC. I want to see Svenskeren play somebody other than Rek`Sai though.

Hai and LemonNation are amazing right now, but I feel like they are carrying Meteos a lot this season. Sneaky is a really good ADC, he rampaged with Kalista in their last game. Realistically, I feel like they do have a dream team, 'cause they're all really good players, especially with Hai making the calls, but ugh, they've make some stupid individual choices sometimes.

I haven't caught any of Dignatos' games, but they usually have a strong showing. Crumbzz, Shiphtur, and KiWiKiD are pretty dependable players.

There's a few promising 'new' teams new, which is pretty cool. Copenhagen Wolves had some good games.